It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN-WW3

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Mc Cain will have a morning glory this morning the mushroom clouds are close

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP
a reply to: YouSir

Goes to show you the MIC is still running the show

Ummm...yup...I hate being played...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

There were already reports that they had evidence that the military aircraft carrying out the attack launched from the air base that got hit by the surgical strike. I will just wait for the evidence before i judge Trump. Syria had to get rid of their chemical weapons and Russia was there to makes sure that happened either Assad had another secret stash of CW or Russia was just sloppy. There is not going to be another war and Trump already stated that it was just one military attack and now he is standing down. Fear mongering at this point is just not healthy.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Did Assad make the decision?

Rogue elements in the Military or Rebels?

Or al-CIA-duh!?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

He had no other choice in that regard. Ther MSM was airing pictures of dead chidlren world wide. This situation was impossible in the first place. If he didn't strike people would call him a coward and spineless like Obama in 2013. Now after surgically removing a serious threat to the syrian civian population he is called a war monger. He just can't win no matter what he does. The fact that he only crippled the syrian airforce is pretty telling and i hope they now find a proper solution to this mess together.

It was just one of many airbases. Sarin wasn't even touched (if it's even there in the first place) and there is no doubt that if Syria is in posession of chem weapons there are other storage locations and production facility. That airstrike was symbolic gtfo.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

What happens next?

The two posts right after your OP indicate the west reaction. Making fun of it.

While the MSM in the west carried live the UN security Council meeting called two days ago to personally blame Assad for a 'chemical attack' in Syria (complete with dead baby pictures), this meeting won't be given a moments notice.

After all its the evil russians complaining about violations of International law and foreign invasion of a sovereign nation.

Expect a lot more corny gifs poking fun hollywood style , this time.

UN baby talk

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Or they weren't Assads chemical weapons at all .....funny people keep leaving this option out

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Or they weren't Assads chemical weapons at all .....funny people keep leaving this option out

Funny too the real reason that air base was attacked by the uS. The largest Syrian air base having good effect against the terrorists in Palmyra, de facto making this an indirect support of the insurgents operating in the region.

I thought the US was helping defeat the Islamic State in Syria?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Meanwhile nearby....

Golf course or Tower?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

What happens next?

While the MSM in the west carried live the UN security Council meeting called two days ago to personally blame Assad for a 'chemical attack' in Syria (complete with dead baby pictures), this meeting won't be given a moments notice.

After all its the evil russians complaining about violations of International law and foreign invasion of a sovereign nation.

UN baby talk

Strangely enough my corny Gif was not poking fun but telling the truth : The faecal matter is about to hit the fan...

I don't know how it will hit it but it will in one way or another.

Warmest

Lags

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite

He had no other choice in that regard. Ther MSM was airing pictures of dead chidlren world wide. This situation was impossible in the first place. If he didn't strike people would call him a coward and spineless like Obama in 2013. Now after surgically removing a serious threat to the syrian civian population he is called a war monger. He just can't win no matter what he does. The fact that he only crippled the syrian airforce is pretty telling and i hope they now find a proper solution to this mess together.

It was just one of many airbases. Sarin wasn't even touched (if it's even there in the first place) and there is no doubt that if Syria is in posession of chem weapons there are other storage locations and production facility. That airstrike was symbolic gtfo.

They will most likely have to find another airbase to launch another attack from though
Betchya the runways on this one look like Swiss cheese.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

No , whats funny is folks that state this type of crap at every opportunity, Folks that have no clue , but it makes em feel good in a contorted sort of way

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I see the usual paid trolls are out in force

Russian propaganda.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

What happens next?

UN baby talk

Strangely enough my corny Gif was not poking fun but telling the truth : The faecal matter is about to hit the fan...

Warmest

Lags

Disclaimer duly noted. Also noted you didn't play that clip after UN meeting about "Assads chemical attack on children".

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP
a reply to: intrptr

And that was all the 'evidence' the main stream media cameras needed. Weapons delivered, another Syrian military asset destroyed by NATO jets, meh who cares?

Dead babies, OMG!

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

What happens next?

UN baby talk

Warmest

Lags

Disclaimer duly noted. Also noted you didn't play that clip after UN meeting about "Assads chemical attack on children".

No I didn't, but boy did I want to comment on the similarities to when Colin Powell held up that tube of "Anthrax!"

Warmest

Lags

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

No , whats funny is folks that state this type of crap at every opportunity, Folks that have no clue , but it makes em feel good in a contorted sort of way

Ohhhh because you do have a clue and you have the facts???

You should probably contact a few world governments then because even they don't...

Do enlighten us

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

In an event where he can't win anyway, he should have kept his integrity and done what's right. In any event he should have done what's right. He has shown that he is a soft cock with no back bone.

As fsr as what was actually done to Syria - at the very best it is criminal ignorance (making decisions based on assumptions) and at the worst (most likely scenario) is it was a pre planned act of evil, involving a falce flag attack and gassed children.
edit on 7-4-2017 by Velatropa24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

My guess is that Trump avoided as many casualties as possible on purpose so he could force another sitdown with Russia and Syria.

I always find it comical the amount of forethought, planning , and strategy people attribute to Trump for every single move he makes despite the clear evidence to the contrary ...

If he would have thought this out he wouldn't have done it at all, at least not until a thorough investigation....

Acts like these CAN lead to more war..

2. The events of the last few days aren't saber rattling , in fact an air strike is pretty much the opposite of saber rattling

And honestly Syria and Russia have every right to be pissed off about it

I always find it comical that people think a president can just wake up one morning and decide he's going to bomb another county with out any thought and the military just gets it done before breakfast just to make the president happy.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join