It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia is about to destroy trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: digital01anarchy

A more realistic scenario is that the emergency meeting at the UN that Russia called will show that the US violated international law by attacking Syria and the deep state will have their ticket to get rid of Trump .

That's absurd. Trump's (I can't believe I'm saying this) decision to strike Syria is nothing the 'deep state' can do anything about. POTUS can order a military strike without consent of Congress. Congress can even say no if asked, to any military action and POTUS can still go ahead with the action... the only thing Congress can do to actually stop POTUS from military action is to deny funding of the action.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I am not too sure where I read it but it may be that Trump left the decisions about war up to the Pentagon .Watching the UN meeting was like watching the meeting for the Iraq war and the claims about WMD's ... I see Russia canceled its agreement with the US as far as flying objects over Syria goes .And that they will be beefing up its air defense's so its only going to get tougher .

The emergency meeting at the UN might produce a big surprise ... what that may be is anyone guess but I have said that the only one missing in Syria is China ...

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

None of that matters. My point was, the Deep State cannot go after Trump for violating International Law, if he did. Trump can only be gone after if he violated the Constitution. The missile strike into Syria does not violate the Constitution.
edit on 4/7/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Its Russia calming that the US may have violated international law .If its true then who do you think in the US will have to answer .

edit on 7-4-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

What is your proof Trump will drop sanctions on Russia?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Brother...I think you have become unhinged.

We will just have to wait and see how things are going.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

No one.

Russia under Putin has violated international law, how many times now?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Russia under Putin has violated international law, how many times now?
Why ask me ? Why don't you bring the courts decision to tell us .

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Stupid theory next.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Credibility plays a big part in leadership. If Trump was credible, he nor you would need to worry if Russia has the goods on him. Unfortunately, Trump lost his credibility a long time ago, so these allegations will always be a constant thorn in his side.

It's easy to blame the opposite party for everything that is not right in the world. NEWSFLASH! Republicans are not exactly squeaky clean! Instead, why don't we hold our leaders and representatives responsible for their actions! I think the lying, corruption, self-interest, and corporate influence game has been going on for quite awhile on both sides of the aisle.

All Americans should be fighting for their own rights and interests instead of defending the rich or their political party.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

So NOW the Russians are bad guys.

The left and right need to work out a shared custody agreement to figure out who and when they get to use the 'Russia as boogeyman' arguements.

I guess the right is going to get custody for a couple weeks now. It would be comical if it wasn't so transparently desperate.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Many, I'm not gonna dig up the exact amount. Point being, lots of leaders violate International Law and nothing ever happens to them.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Um...no. Just...no. If anything...Russia is about to destroy Russia-Putin. Get the popcorn ready

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Your theory on this is about as practical as a midget with a yo-yo.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Personally, I'm just waiting to see how how the various Trump supporters realign themselves.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: DJW001

So now Trump's opinions are the gospel now?!?!?

I think I'd rather be harmed the way the people in that video looked than have my legs blown off.

Your crazy Losing your legs wouldn't compare to the pain of a nerve agent. You feel like you were thrown in to a fire. Every muscle in your body is contracting and shoots pain like you pulled a muscle. You have problems breathing you get a headache your vision blurs light hurts your eyes. And finally do to internal organ failure you start getting huge pains as your organs start to fail.

So you think this is better than losing your legs?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

It's also possible it's simply a feint. If there is a connection between Trump and Russia and the deep state is close to a reveal, the action in Syria may be meant to make Trump look less like he is in Putin's hip pocket.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

So NOW the Russians are bad guys.

The left and right need to work out a shared custody agreement to figure out who and when they get to use the 'Russia as boogeyman' arguements.

I guess the right is going to get custody for a couple weeks now. It would be comical if it wasn't so transparently desperate.

It's ridiculous how quickly people are flip-flopping. People that had zero trust for the MSM now believe the narrative unquestioningly.

American party politics are irrelevant on a geopolitical stage. The people at the highest levels of government aren't really Democrats or Republicans, they're facilitators for the ruling class. Anyone that's been playing attention realizes that the course of the United States hasn't changed in decades.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

originally posted by: JIMC5499
Really?

Yes

Think about it!
Why would assad use chemical weapons on his own people when the united states just said they are going to allow him to stay in power? It makes nooooo sense what so ever for assad to do it!

Ten days after 9/11 the U.S. government had already decided to attack Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan & Iran....OIL

edit on 7-4-2017 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

This theory is brilliant, I have to give it to you.

I fear you're right, this would be a huge blow to America.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join