It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia is about to destroy trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Can you prove it was even a proper chem munition attack?

If you manage to tackle that, now can you prove it was Assad that ordered it?

What in the world would Assad have to gain with such stupidity? Did he run out of bullets and that was the last of their weapons?

The Deep Sate and maybe ISIS (same thing basically) are the only ones that had anything to gain by this, no doubt about that look at this news this morning.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That Trump had his own idea about it should have been considered a good sign. Unless you're a war monger anyways.

So you approve of Trump escalating the American involvement in Syria? The missile attack almost certainly killed Russian "advisers." This will complicate his entente with Russia. Do you think that is a good thing?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I think that the US bombing just recently killed over 200 civilians ...MSM didn't mention it much though .Seems that Peter has joined a number of cities with ISIS attacks ...This seems to all go back to the US invading Afghanistan wanting one man . I think at the time there were less then 100 terrorist who were held up in giant cave complexes in Bora bora ...those were the days eh .

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I wasnt speaking to this attack thing in that sentence.

Now he does appear to be marching to the IC / Deep State kind of drummer though. CIA, was that you with the chemical "weapons"?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Can you prove it was even a proper chem munition attack?

Irrelevant; Trump believes it was.

If you manage to tackle that, now can you prove it was Assad that ordered it?

Irrelevant; Trump believes it was.

What in the world would Assad have to gain with such stupidity? Did he run out of bullets and that was the last of their weapons?

Chemical weapons are not simply for killing, they are for spreading terror. The idea, like bombing civilians, is to demoralize the enemy.

The Deep Sate and maybe ISIS (same thing basically) are the only ones that had anything to gain by this, no doubt about that look at this news this morning.

Are you saying that President Trump has become a tool of the Deep State?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Now he does appear to be marching to the IC / Deep State kind of drummer though.

Why do you think that? How do you know Trump actually ordered a missile strike? Might it not be "fake news" to discredit him?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: digital01anarchy

A more realistic scenario is that the emergency meeting at the UN that Russia called will show that the US violated international law by attacking Syria and the deep state will have their ticket to get rid of Trump .

Meanwhile, here in Reality, Trump is in a bind. His commitment to better relations with Russia are going down in flames in the face of the Syrian situation. The Kremlin would rather have a weak President like Trump than a competent administration in Washington. Pence is smart enough to listen to the professionals, so Russia will do nothing to get Trump removed.

By "professionals" you mean warhawk Neocon's like McCain & Graham, and warhawk Neolib's like Obama & Hillary? (which the IC is infested with these types)

In the VP debate Pence carried the typical establishment position regarding Syria (the one set forth by those mentioend above that create the situation to begin with).

That Trump had his own idea about it should have been considered a good sign. Unless you're a war monger anyways.

I think that was bannons idea honestly since he let bannon go his situation has turned from destroying the competition to stepping into a trap the dems set for him to fail. Trump is screwed now hes made enemys of allies and is trying to make the deep state and dems his friends with this move.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

So now Trump's opinions are the gospel now?!?!?

I think I'd rather be harmed the way the people in that video looked than have my legs blown off.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Wtf are you talking about

en.m.wikipedia.org...

No I'm pretty sure he knew that it would be a bad idea publicly and politically.

Just because he made a show of getting rid of some weapons doesn't mean he doesn't have them any more. Someone has been gassing Syrians for years and it doesn't seem to have hurt Assad politically.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Did he let Bannon go?

Bannon no longer part of Trump's team?

You might double check that before responding.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

So now Trump's opinions are the gospel now?!?!?

No, but they are shaping America's foreign policy. (And as usual, you are avoiding the epistemological questions I posed.)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Might it not be "fake news"

Aspirin Factory ???

Bill Clinton Bombs an Aspirin Factory

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The Sudanese owner of a pharmaceutical plant destroyed by U.S. cruise missiles is seeking $50 million in compensation on the ground that his Khartoum factory was targeted because of false charges that it had terrorist links.

He has retained the Washington law firm of Jones, Day, Reavis and Pogue, which said in a statement that Idris will establish that al-Shifa was "engaged only in pharmaceutical processing and packaging," with no connection to international terror.

edit on 7-4-2017 by Tellurian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Did he let Bannon go?

Bannon no longer part of Trump's team?

You might double check that before responding.

What was bannon role before and what is it now

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Ah gotcha. I'm sure that makes sense in your head, but I'll have to take your word for it.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I think and, admittedly, hope Russia's respect for Trump just went up. I hope Russia, Iran and N.K. heed this. It does open a can of worms if Trump now supports the ousting of Assad.

With Obama,, it's generally believed that he supported an Islamic Brotherhood type of replacement for Assad. In a sense, that's the easier choice as it removes the U.S. from active involvement in the insanity of ME dynamics.

It's fairly obvious that Trump wouldn't go in that direction.

It's a really tough place to go when you dislike both the Syrian gov't AND Isis. If one is an enemy of both, who takes over and who does the U.S., for now, support?

It's U.S. politics that does them in, not the military. The post war decisions, not the war ones, themselves. Trump has the most independent
cabinet by any President that I can recall. That 'could' make the situation less cloudy and easier to sort out. Yet, this IS the ME. It could be just another morass with no real, tangible results to be seen.

Russia? Yawn. Putin needs Trump. Perhaps visa versa, as well. My prediction is Putin 'punts'. He's facing forth and long on this one.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
You may think my theory sucks on the subject but how is pissing off russia a good thing for trump in any political way considering the situation the dems are trying to paint trump in "russian collusion"!

This is simple and not hard to understand! If you don't think russia is going to attack trump's weakness with his own press and government pressing this bs collusion story your crazy. If you dont think dems would blow putin to backstab trump or use anything russia provided the dems that would help them get rid of trump your crazy.

Heres what assad has to say lol to the crybaby that said your post antisemitic. Spare me the bs whenever there is anything fishy in tge middle east Israel is always in the middle of it

www.haaretz.com...

edit on 7-4-2017 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2017 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

You deflected my challenging the IC/MSM narrative which jumped the gun, but saying only Trump's opinion matters. Those items speak to the genesis of this whole ordeal, and how it should be handled.

My questions regarded facts yet to be determined. My comment your questions are based on I really said all I need to say about it as a passing observor in a case where no one even knows what happened.

Your questions are hyperbole, at best entertaining them would just generate discussion of pure speculation, built up from an added comment I threw in there as an aside.

But here you go: The "attack" incident happened. Immediately the MSM reports it was Assad that DID IT, he ATTACKED THEM with chemical warheads. Who would tell them that? Sounds like a job for IC goons. The same ones that would brief Trump and convince him Assad DID IT, and may we suggest you blow up an airbase in response. The same IC goon sorts that put together Bush's case of Hussein having WMD's that was used to justify invading Iraq. The same IC goon sorts that started this Syrian warzone disaster to begin with. The spooks are out of their minds as a group; always trying to romanticize about the good ol days during the Cold War, which are long gone yet they still want to do all the diabolical they did during the Cold War having it as an excuse. The things they never stopped doing after the Cold War, but have actively worked all along to concoct ever more boogeymen to demonize so then they can do what they do all that cloak & dagger 'hey its Tuesday lets go start a proxy war somewhere real quick'.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

More like Paul Ryan, which is still gross.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I'm betting trump did it, AND Russian intelligence would have kept proof of the deal...

Russia offered trump to leak hacked government documents and trump would drop sanctions and not interfere in Ukraine..

Both things trump would consider in the best interest of the country..or at least things Americans don't care about..

That's one of the reasons I buy it..

The theory doesn't make trump a mustache twirling villain who is gonna give the US military to putin..

That said I think Russia would have kept evidence for leverage if trump pushes them..

If trump pisses putin off, he drops the tape and trump goes to prison, while putin looks like a champ for having played the US president..

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy
You may think my theory sucks on the subject but how is pissing off russia a good thing for trump in any political way considering the situation the dems are trying to paint trump in "russian collusion"!

This is simple and not hard to understand! If you don't think russia is going to attack trump's weakness with his own press and government pressing this bs collusion story your crazy. If you dont think dems would blow putin to backstab trump or use anything russia provided the dems that would help them get rid of trump your crazy.

Heres what assad has to say lol to the crybaby that said your post antisemitic. Spare me the bs whenever there is anything fishy in tge middle east Israel is always in the middle of it

www.haaretz.com...

I think it will be very telling if putin doesn't seem to care about the Russian casualties...

No politician is turning down the free political mojo that comes from villiaizing those who kill their soldiers..

So if putin is cool with it and doesn't blame trump... then trump made a deal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join