It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia is about to destroy trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: DJW001

Yes the gas attack seemed to benefit both ISIS and the US deep state ...

All that matters is that it was bad for the Syrian people. If Assad truly loved his people he would have instituted reforms years ago. As it is, he is now King of the Graveyard. Putin's support for him is tantamount to a war crime.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

He's just a political propagandist

Real time situation room propaganda analysis is a useful skill too have, some might even say essential...

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
If Russia were to magically manufacture and produce some documents against Trump...it would be like NK doing the same thing....ZERO credibility.

Are you kidding? Trump has zero credibility. He has lied so blatantly and so often, and his career has been so spotty, people would be more inclined to believe SMERSH rather than him.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tellurian

He's just a political propagandist

Real time situation room propaganda analysis is a useful skill too have, some might even say essential...

Granted, Russia has weaponized information, but Bannon is not an analyst, he's an ideologue.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: digital01anarchy

And all it takes is a couple of well placed bombs before a bombing raid to remote activate not assad's actual bombs but bombs placed there before hand then activated during or after assad dropped his bombs.

Yes because that sounds WAY more simple then Assads forces hitting a rebel target that contained chemical weapons, and Trump acting to hastily in retaliation......

Lol how did they bait trump lol. Does anyone remember what happened in 2013 or is it just slipping the minds of people. They baited him with a situation where they could attack him if he didn't act and if he does attack better because they know russia will attack trump according to their story as it will be the most effective attack on trump.

Ummm........what? I honestly cant even understand what youre trying to say here, ive read it like 4 times and it just doesnt make cognitive sense......

Last and also your first question lol because its all bullish made up to attack trump.

These are seriously some Olympic level mental gymnastics youre doing in order to support Trump and build up some conspiracy because of his reactions in Syria.....

First off look up what happened in Syria with the chemical weapons attack when obama was in office. Second your on a conspiracy website. Mental gymnastics lol to support trump ahahhhaa I just said the man was a moron who will step down from presidency because he walked into a f--king trap easily spotted by anyone with a functioning brain.

Yes assad thought hey trump just said I could stay as president why dont I chemically gas my own people while the whole world is watching.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Yes assad thought hey trump just said I could stay as president why dont I chemically gas my own people while the whole world is watching.

Why not? He's been doing it for four years. Why stop now?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

If Assad truly loved his people he would have instituted reforms years ago. As it is, he is now King of the Graveyard. Putin's support for him is tantamount to a war crime.
Politics is a funny thing as even the US knows . Try to fix the health system is not simple or try to fix the monetary system is not simple either . Try to bring jobs back does not seem to be a simple thing . Sending 50 or so missiles or dropping millions of tons of bombs seems to be the only thing that is done with ease when it comes to US politics .

The US was looking bad before and it will only look worse until it becomes a page in the history books . It has lost its integrity and the chickens will come home to roost .

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

originally posted by: JIMC5499
Really?

Yes

Think about it!
Why would assad use chemical weapons on his own people when the united states just said they are going to allow him to stay in power? It makes nooooo sense what so ever for assad to do it!

You dont think this is the first time hes used chemical weapons? Hes done it every couple of weeks wha made this different is this time he used Sarin. And instead of using helicopters he used fixed wing which were tracked. The other thing is just the week before the Trump administration said they weren't even concerned about assaad. So he thought he had a green light to do what he wants thinking the US would not interfere.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

So NOW the Russians are bad guys.

No I dont think russian are the bad guys krazyshot i think your friends in the deep state are and they will use this situation to their advantage. I think russia isnt the bad guy for throwing trump to the wolfs when they having be playing nice with him

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

I think if you check your history you will find that Obama and Kerry dropped the Adaud must go and changed that the Syrian people would have to decide .So Trump was only restating what Obama said .

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Politics is a funny thing as even the US knows . Try to fix the health system is not simple or try to fix the monetary system is not simple either . Try to bring jobs back does not seem to be a simple thing . Sending 50 or so missiles or dropping millions of tons of bombs seems to be the only thing that is done with ease when it comes to US politics .

You mean the only thing President Trump has done with ease. How many tons of explosives have the Russians dropped on Syria at this point? It doesn't seem to be making them friends, based on what happened in Peter last week.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Hes been chemically attacking his own people for 4 years straight? Lol really

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Yes the gas attack seemed to benefit both ISIS and the US deep state ...

All that matters is that it was bad for the Syrian people. If Assad truly loved his people he would have instituted reforms years ago. As it is, he is now King of the Graveyard. Putin's support for him is tantamount to a war crime.

I dont think Russia committed a war crime but i do think the US needs to hang this around Putin's neck. Remind everyone constantly that they were supposed to prevent this according to the agreement and remind everyone that they back countries who are willing to commit war crimes. Keep this up in the UN and i have a feeling you might even get them to join a resolution to save face.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

False....

1.there is no proof that he used chemical weapons on these people

2. There are some big doubts about it being sarin gas that they were exposed to, from the smells being reported to the lack of protection on the teams dealing w the victims....

People need to stop buying into the media bs hook line and sinker

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

You think chemical warfare is funny?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Really?

Yes

Think about it!
Why would assad use chemical weapons on his own people when the united states just said they are going to allow him to stay in power? It makes nooooo sense what so ever for assad to do it!

You dont think this is the first time hes used chemical weapons? Hes done it every couple of weeks wha made this different is this time he used Sarin. And instead of using helicopters he used fixed wing which were tracked. The other thing is just the week before the Trump administration said they weren't even concerned about assaad. So he thought he had a green light to do what he wants thinking the US would not interfere.

Really did kerry have them get rid of their chemical weapons? Now magically they have been using them every week lol

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

You think chemical warfare is funny?

en.m.wikipedia.org...

No i think people who make up crap are funny

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

You really do think chemical warfare is funny. Is that you, Assad?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

A more realistic scenario is that the emergency meeting at the UN that Russia called will show that the US violated international law by attacking Syria and the deep state will have their ticket to get rid of Trump .

Meanwhile, here in Reality, Trump is in a bind. His commitment to better relations with Russia are going down in flames in the face of the Syrian situation. The Kremlin would rather have a weak President like Trump than a competent administration in Washington. Pence is smart enough to listen to the professionals, so Russia will do nothing to get Trump removed.

By "professionals" you mean warhawk Neocon's like McCain & Graham, and warhawk Neolib's like Obama & Hillary? (which the IC is infested with these types)

In the VP debate Pence carried the typical establishment position regarding Syria (the one set forth by those mentioend above that create the situation to begin with).

That Trump had his own idea about it should have been considered a good sign. Unless you're a war monger anyways.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Really?

Yes

Think about it!

Wtf are you talking about

en.m.wikipedia.org...

No I'm pretty sure he knew that it would be a bad idea publicly and politically.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join