It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non-binary gender and gender neutral is offensive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Oioi, its this idiot again! After 72 hours of working and no sleep I have become #triggered after remembering stories of people born without genitals. How you ask?

As you all know by now, a % of SJW's class themselves as a different gender, ok, I get that. You want to be a omni-sexual fruit bat snow flake, more power to you. But, its these morons who confuse gender with sex. More and more I see these people saying "You cant call that a boy/girl, its demeaning and wrong", some even saying that all babies are "sex neutral".

Enter Cloacal Exstrophy:

Cloacal exstrophy (EC) is a severe birth defect wherein much of the abdominal organs (the bladder and intestines) are exposed. It often causes the splitting of both male and female genitalia (specifically, the penis and clitoris respectively), and the anus is occasionally sealed.

Cloacal Exstrophy

This can result in rare cases of no genitals at all (not just splitting), it takes years of development for a child to come to terms with what their parents think they should grow up as in this case, only later on in development these poor souls being able to truly test if they are male or female. I take offence that some jumped up little dipsh*t has the balls/ovaries/fruit bats to use a term which should be used for people suffering with Clocal exstrophy not some rich kid out to hate on their parents because they are secretly gay and dont want to admit it to the world so they invent new terms to make them super cool happy mega fun time turbo extreme totally not that but I enjoy same sex intercourse hippy drum circle.

How dare these little punks use such terms when it clearly hurts a minority! Its sexist!

Please note, this rant in part has been discussed with my brother inlaw and his boyfriend (whos dad is trans!, x2 multiplier hit there).

Brother-in-law & boyfriend - "Only two sexes"
The boyfriends father (mother/father... gets confusing) - "Only two sexes, but identifies as a woman now"

Some moron in university - "their are 27 genders, this ties in with the sex of the person. To disregard this is sexist as its all a invention by white scientists"

I would post a picture right now but for some reason its not letting me, shame really

upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: thekaboose
As you all know by now, a % of SJW's class themselves as a different gender, ok, I get that. You want to be a omni-sexual fruit bat snow flake, more power to you. But, its these morons who confuse gender with sex. More and more I see these people saying "You cant call that a boy/girl, its demeaning and wrong", some even saying that all babies are "sex neutral".

Dig. Apparently there really is something to "Gender Dysphoria" (mental 'disorder'), and its hell for them.

But then we have all this other crap, which is all fetish obsession by the sound of it. Hey, have your fetishes. But exploiting Gender Dysphoria people to insist everyone acknowledge and ACCEPT it (where just tolerating it isnt good enough for these people), now thats a whole nother animal. Tisk tisk, bestiality stuff is now amongst the crazy stuff some of this lot are trying to insist onto society.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
In all honesty, if these people came out and said "Hi, I feel like Im X, that is all" and just lived their lives without getting in other peoples faces I would fully support it. But its the tiny tiny minority (

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Gender vs. Sex?

Who really cares?

You're a man, a woman, or a hermaphrodite.

If you want to pretend you're the opposite sex, fine, but don't expect the rest of us to memorize your ridiculous chart of identities.

It's all about S E X . Semantic gymnastics is not going to change the fact.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
it doesnt bother me i someone wants to be identified as an other gender what annoys me is forcing this new cis thing

denoting or relating to a person whose sense of personal identity and gender corresponds with their birth sex.

so basically to make a few people feel special (not actual trans people, they dont really bother just get on with life) we have to create a new definition.
i find people who are real trans just change to the gender they feel they are and get on with life, they dont go on and on about it, making a big deal.
the ones who want to create new definitions of gender are the just attention seekers, the ones on twitter and instagram taking 100s of pictures of their face, anything for attention and this unfortunately hurts the real trans people who just want to get on with life, people re turning against them in the process

new topics

top topics

join