It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why won't anyone acknowledge that the Middle East represents the digestive system of the "ONE"?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Of course this is where the "gas" and "oil" comes from. Why does no one realize this? Is everyone just playing along or are people simply asleep? I'm not sure who the "one" is (or the "nobody" or "me" or whoever), but this is rudimentary stuff.
edit on Fri Apr 7 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Okay, I'll acknowledge that the Mideast represents the digestive system of the ONE... though I'm not 100% on what the ONE is either,

If ONE stands for the tidnerbox social construct that will give certain powers an excuse to war ...then sure.

If the ONE is some nebulous demonic entity stretching cold tendrils of hate into the leaders of those lands... then maybe.

If there is some other definition, I'm all (or mostly) eyes.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma
I'm saying there is a dude who exists. Everything this dude does affects the entire world. What he eats and how his "body" digests it affects the production of gas and oil in the "middle east". Pretty simple stuff.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlukeSkywalker
I'm saying there is a dude who exists. Everything this dude does affects the entire world. What he eats and how his "body" digests it affects the production of gas and oil in the "middle east". Pretty simple stuff.

So... if this dude eats a lot of beans will the price of gas go down?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
The digestive system of Keanu Reeves? Neo!!?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   

That would be me.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
what about the massive amounts of oil in alberta? is that also part of this digestive system?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Texas has enough oil to supply the entire United States for the next 150 years. Is Texas a part of this "digestive system"? How big is this digestive system?
edit on 7-4-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: FlukeSkywalker
Of course it's the digestive system of the one. It's the lower colon. You know the place where all the s# congregates.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   

its also where all that biblical stuff was supposed to have happened.

the cradle of civilisation... maybe its the area that turns its inhabitants into fanatics,

hard to talk of a place when all we know about it is based on propaganda though!

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Only the price of NaturalGas will go down, yeah maybe I can have longer hot showers in Perth now

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Pretty simple stuff? What are you even talking about? Is this metaphor or supposed to be literal?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

that dude is a female.....Mother Earth? Sophia?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
No! I'll never acknowledge it for as long as i live! You'll have to torture me! What are you gonna do huh? You gonna hold me down and force things up my butt? *bends over and pulls down his pants* Well go ahead then! *tosses you a pineapple* See what you can fit in there! I'll never talk!

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

All you gotta do is read a bible. Then understand what you've read. .. "Damascus will be uninhabitable",.."Jerusalem will be a burden" to nations,.. Sorry to tell you "tinhorn", you're getting "digested" if you like it or not. Then you, and us all will be judged... Like it or not. Not a thing you can/could do about it. But be on the right side of the fence when/while it happened. That's a personal journey. I'd be putting holes in the knees of my skinny jeans, if I was of a "liberal" mindset and had enough wherewithal to ask already answered questions.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80
If you've seen it. It wouldn't be "propaganda".

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The digestive system of humans begins at the mouth opening or Os. There are many components to it and most of the organs of a human body are related to the digestive system in a not-so-indirect-way.

Or were you trying to say that the ME is the butt-hole of the world ?.

I have been there, and I would have to answer YES.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

I have been there, and I would have to answer YES

Strangely of those I have spoken to about the subject, your response is very common. Also strangely those who have not been there are of differing opinion.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

"Simple stuff" is only dudes can get away with calling other men dude. Maybe or maybe not. Women and queers have no business calling any man dude.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

So you've answered your own question? Why is an EXPERIENCED "common" answer, not an answer? And why is it "strange"? .. Let me geuss? You're an "educated".."critical thinker". And you've been told/taught otherwise. You've lost all credible "atta boy" certifications?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join