It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump having the Balls to do what Obama could not: Following through on the Red Line Crossed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I just love watching all the republicans clamor to praise their guy for being tougher on Syria than Obama. Many of them are among the 100 who signed the letter stating that Obama must have congressional approval to do anything in Syria. He put it to them for approval and they voted against it. Now they're all for it. Classic political hypocrisy right there. What a bunch of flip-flopping, spineless ninnies.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

IOKIYAR, bro. (It's okay if you're a Republican) They don't even try to hide it, either.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
US launches air strikes on Syria airfield

President Trump cleaning up the Lame Duck Weak ineffective Obama's Mess.

Evidence that Obama was weak:

America is Safer

Obama wasn't weak. He realized that the majority of the American public were against him attacking Syria. He very wisely chose to avoid the wrath of the public. It still doesn't excuse him from creating all the unrest in Syria in the first place.

If anyone was weak it was the majority of the American public. But seriously they were strong for a change. They didn't sucked in to war propaganda. Trump didn't take the time to find out what the American public thought this time he just let fly. He warned Obama back then that he needed congressional approval but that it was a bad idea any way. He just threw his own principles out the window. He has let the genie out of the bottle. He has whipped up the blood lust of a lot of war mongers and they're not going to let it just be a flash in the pan. They want regime change and they want it bad. When Trump delivered the very thing that Hillary Clinton desired then he is not better than she is.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I think 8 yrs of Obama was akin to living in hell serving Satan water on demand.

Go Trump!

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: Tompdx3

So good to see Trump was paying attention to Hillary!

He did pay attention to Hillary. He didnt Ban all Muslims. To bad the idiot Liberal Judges dont understand that SA isnt on the Muslim Ban list lol.

Too bad the wannabe fascist cannot seem to learn that you cannot ban people based on religion. And seeing how much dimwit kissed SA's butt over the years it's no shock the biggest sponsor of terrorism is not on the list.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Vladimir Putin now RESPECTS Donald Trump as a LEADER and a MAN, more than he ever respected President Obama in those two areas.

Who gives a crap what Putin thinks? Oh yeah I forgot the people that follow the man who praises dictators cares what Putin thinks.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

You're referring to Saudi Arabia and George Soro's interaction correct? Have you learned nothing from history?

It doesn't matter what mainstream religion from our historical past you're referring to, once they plant their roots, they dictate which way they can bend Society to their will. It's happened time and time again.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: jtma508

Indeed. President Trump is a man of action! We're learning this very early in his Administration.

No we're learning he's an ignorant fool messing around with something he doesn't understand.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   

The less you judge others, the more you see.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Neith

You're referring to Saudi Arabia and George Soro's interaction correct? Have you learned nothing from history?

Why try to deflect? Can't take it that Donnie kissed SA's butt for years? Trump does business with SA that is why they are not on the list.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Such an angry man, I can feel your hate right through my computer screen. Deflection, no. Not even close.

The more you hate, the less you SEE. And i'm not referring to your Vision.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Neith

Such an angry man, I can feel your hate right through my computer screen. Deflection, no. Not even close.

The more you hate, the less you SEE. And i'm not referring to your Vision.

When your livelihood and children's well being is being threatened....don't expect to be met with rose petals and candy.

Do you remember Iraq/Afghanistan? Remember how it started? How'd that work out?

You want to relive that again? 5000 Americans dead....for what? That's exactly where this type of neocon BS will lead!

You want to SEE...look at history and SEE where this BS agenda will lead us.

edit on 8-4-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yeah yeah.. ok olaru whatever you say.

Go back to Roman times, and try to compare it to now, you can't. We live better than any time in fing history!

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Yeah yeah.. ok olaru whatever you say.

Go back to Roman times, and try to compare it to now, you can't. We live better than any time in fing history!

Are you familiar with the term "strawman" ? Perhaps a review of this thread might be helpful.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Why?

I don't care as much about non issues as you do apparently. Get over it. I have.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Why?

I don't care as much about non issues as you do apparently. Get over it. I have.

Fine, go play with your gameboy...

edit on 8-4-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

lol you're funny. Game boy... haha

If i have to go play with my game boy, then you have to go play with your barbie dolls!
Knock yourself out!

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Hurling rockets from inside a reinforced bunker isn't what I'd call "having balls"... I call it Sniveling Cowardice. Like most of these commander in chief types. Black Adder hit the nail on the head with the ethos of the upper echelons of any military, be it now or then...

edit on 9-4-2017 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: mOjOm

What are you talking about? He totally doesn't spam these boards daily with Pro Trump threads and his OP clearly abides by ATS's thread creation rules.

Kind of like how you don't spam the boards with anti-Trump cries and fear?

There is nothing wrong with this thread, I wouldn't criticize it for Obama or Trump.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

One thing I have noticed very clearly since this bullsh#t..the herd of Trump nut polishers is thinning.
There will always be diehard's but a lot of supporters are clearly not impressed.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join