It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump having the Balls to do what Obama could not: Following through on the Red Line Crossed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
This missile offensive was a freaking joke nothing more than posturing. Russia was warned which means by proxy, Assad knew this was coming too. After a barrage of 50+ missiles Assad then says he's going to escalate his war against rebels instead of retaliating against the US?

This doesn't add up. Move on folks, this was just an expensive dog and pony show.

Drain this freaking right wing swamp already!
edit on 7-4-2017 by SeekingAlpha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Did you know, trumps balls is the same size of a flea.

You're welcome!

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Vladimir Putin now RESPECTS Donald Trump as a LEADER and a MAN, more than he ever respected President Obama in those two areas.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Vladimir Putin now RESPECTS Donald Trump as a LEADER and a MAN, more than he ever respected President Obama in those two areas.

Uhhhh says who? Everything I've read so far is that Russia isn't amused, where did you find that he said he respects him more now? Source?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

The news has broken and gone like mOjOm said. You could just as well said Trump launches attack and Clinton is back tweeting...was there really a need for another Syria thread

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Uhhhh says who? Everything I've read so far is that Russia isn't amused, where did you find that he said he respects him more now? Source?

You'll see soon.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

huge.

ya think

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Trump can't even get half of the people in the US to respect him. They think he's a dork. Putin does too!!

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Assad still has nothing to gain by gassing these people. It's an effing setup and nothing will change my mind about that.

Exactly, Assad had nothing to gain

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Down in front... Syria was targeted Lonnng before there was an Obama or Trump.

Thanks for reminding others that this has probably been in the pipeline for many years. I still don't buy that Assad would use chemical weapons on his own people. He has seen what US regimes change entails - he's not stupid

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: intrptr

Down in front... Syria was targeted Lonnng before there was an Obama or Trump.

Thanks for reminding others that this has probably been in the pipeline for many years. I still don't buy that Assad would use chemical weapons on his own people. He has seen what US regimes change entails - he's not stupid

Dont see why not since assaad has been using chemical weapons for years. this isnt the first time like you seem to believe. What made this worse is he used sarin and it is a terrible way to die. Luckily has a very short shelf life like 30 min. If it was longer it would have been worse. The other thing about sarin is it has to be mixed just before use meaning it requires a delivery system. you could have both its components in the same room bomb it and no sarin.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
It astounds me. Astounds me how willingly stupid some people are on this board. The very same people that would have called for Obama's impeachment if he had done this are acting like Trump is some sort of Chuck Norris figure. Give me a break. Here are some inconvenient facts (no, the real kind, not the TrumpTwitter kind) that others have presented but let's put them all in one place:

--- The specific aircraft identified as having attacked the people on the ground is capable of carrying only one kind of ordinance and could not have carried a chemical weapon

--- Observers on the ground detected a strong odor of chlorine after the attack. Sarin is odorless. Chlorine is used in the production of sarin. It is believed the sarin came from the warehouse that was hit and not from dropped ordinance.

--- Trump warned Putin ahead of time so that all aircraft and munitions had plenty of time to vacate the target area

--- Trump was totally against involvement in Syria despite there having been countless incidents of 'beautiful babies' being gassed and bombed in the past. Suddenly he pulls a 180

--- 59 cruise missiles? Seriously?

--- Trump is currently in chaos mode in his administration and needed something to divert attention and save his approval numbers that are tanking

And you people polishing his nads cry 'false flag' at everything yet when you see a real one you're clueless. Holy crap ATS.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Indeed. President Trump is a man of action! We're learning this very early in his Administration.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

The light of truth, cast like a spear point into the heart of the beast.

Well played and well stated!

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

A fan of your comments as well. But they won't see. They refuse to see. 'Man of action' my arse. Drilling a hole in the bottom of a boat that is flooding is also 'action'. But then again, the poster didn't say it was sane or even marginally intelligent action. We're doomed.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Your just wrong all over your post first sarin is made from by combining isopropyl alcohol with methylphosphonyl difluoride. Notice i didnt say anything about chlorine which in itself is a nerve agent . Problem for your theory is that sarin is a binary agent. Means its militarized and safer to deliver because it has to be mixed before use. If you blew it up before it was mixed your fine alcohol would burn off no sarin.

So we know someone had to put it in something to mix it before delivery or if its a bomb it mixes them before dropping. As far as the su22 not being able to drop chemical weapons thats stupid. Its not like the plane can tell what's in a rocket or bomb.

As for the evacuation of course they probably removed assets but that wasnt the goal the goal was to remove the airbase from use. They destroyed arms storage fuel tanks maintenance areas and bunkers. There goal was to make sure he cant use the air base.

As for the false flag there was a nerve agent used there's video to confirm we can see the bomb site and apparently the US has released to several news outlets the radar signature for the crafts doing the bombing as part of an evidence package.

But thats ok defend lousy dictator like Assad who is responsible for the deaths of 500 000 Syrian Muslims and the exiling of millions more.
edit on 4/7/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Uhhhh says who?

Uhhh logic...
Obama drew 3 red lines in the sand which Syria and Russia crossed with no retaliation. Trump said on the campaign trail that if chemical weapons were used on his watch there would be action. To me he just held fast on his words.

Everything I've read so far is that Russia isn't amused, where did you find that he said he respects him more now?

Good! Because Syria is not an amusing situation like the last administration treated it by arming rebels who may or may not have been "the bad guys".

Source?

Again logic!
edit on 7-4-2017 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
So...let me see if I understand this correctly.

Obama wanted to take action against Syria. Congress did not. Nor did Trump. Even though over 1k people died in a gas attack, nothing came of it. Trump specifically said it would be a huge mistake if Obama did not get the approval of Congress. Also that getting involved in Syria was pointless.

Fast forward.. and Trump not only goes against his own previous advice to Obama, but also does not get the approval of Congress, something he insisted Obama had to do.

And he did it because 70 people were killed in an attack. Vs. the over 1.3k in a previous attack. And this makes sense to you people how? He is either being played, which is likely.. he is not politically savvy, and does not know how to play the game.. or he is a huge hypocrite. Either way doesn't look good. Yet you slobber all over the guy for his actions.
edit on 7-4-2017 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Oboma has as much potential as me he just forgotten his roots and without those your mind will not evolve he told me once you have so much potential rich why don't you use it?
It's because you for the most part wouldn't understand.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: mOjOm

What are you talking about? He totally doesn't spam these boards daily with Pro Trump threads and his OP clearly abides by ATS's thread creation rules.

Fine Ill be the Youtube warrior and post a bunch of videos explaining how weak Obama was.

President Obama was probably not trying to overwhelm his desk since he was dealing with Usama and Gaddafi?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join