It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump having the Balls to do what Obama could not: Following through on the Red Line Crossed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

President Trump cleaning up the Lame Duck Weak ineffective Obama's Mess.

Down in front...

Syria was targeted Lonnng before there was an Obama or Trump.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

link   

I'm okay with that. Don't forget to monetize your channel.

link   

Wait, so you're praising Trump for following through on Pres Obama's self declared "red line" on chemical weapons? LOL I thought you guys hated Obama and what he stood for. Now you're cheering when Trump blindly follows an Obama pledge.

And ironically, the Saudis are one of the biggest groups that insist Assad must leave. So apparently Trump's also doing their bidding now. Though I shouldn't be surprised since the Trump admin's also lifting the ban on selling weapons to the Saudis' vassals in Bahrain.

In fact, it's Saudi Prince Bandar's proxies say they were the ones who launched the 1st chemical weapon attack to try to sucker Obama into fighting Assad directly. Yes, that's the same Prince Bandar who was so close to the Bush family that his nickname is "Bandar Bush". And it's the same Prince Bandar whose unlisted phone number was in one of the 9/11 hijacker's phone and whose wife was sending money to one of the 9/11 hijackers' wives while they were in the US (both revealed in the 28 page 9/11 document that most people apparently haven't read).

But instead of doing a thorough investigation on the conveniently timed alleged chemical weapons attacks in Syria, this administration immediately jumped to the default action of blaming and attacking Assad. I thought you guys were draining the swamp, not replenishing it?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
President Obama earned the Nobel Peace Prize because he eschewed violence between nations.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
But, But, "Muh globalist"

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold

I thought going into Syria = the start of WW3, but I guess only if Hillary does it?

Trump could fart and you would make a thread saying what a breath of fresh air it is in Washington!

60 countries are already involved in Syria it is WW3 whether we do something or not.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Can you at least try to expound upon your newspeak for the eldernorms? This isn't that place...

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Exactly how is America safer by Trump launching missiles at an airfield in Syria, Russia's ally, in the midst of a civil war?

If anything, Trump has completely contradicted himself (surprise) by interfering in Syrian politics and the Syrian civil war, which he said he would not do.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I really have to disagree. Under his administration the US routinely bombed people in many areas of the middle East and North Africa. Not so much as boo was said.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

He did it to get his poll numbers up. Get the Russian influence story out of the news
Any time there is Americans on the attack any president gets his polls up

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
US launches air strikes on Syria airfield

President Trump cleaning up the Lame Duck Weak ineffective Obama's Mess.

Evidence that Obama was weak:

America is Safer

ABSOLUTE BULL.

This has been the Pentagon plan from the beginning, i.e. doing what is necessary to achieve regime change. Trump is just showing he is part of the military industrial complex.

Congrats to you that fell for his ruse.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Let's not kid ourselves here, man. Had Obama done this, most of the folks cheering today would have crapped their pants in rage and called for his impeachment.

This is coming from someone who wouldn't have pissed on him if he was on fire and voted for Trump gladly, so take it as the constructive critical observation it is intended as.

Trust me I understand CC but i think i triggered the Libs on here by calling Obama weak and ineffective lol.

wants to play human pincushion with his own people, IT ISN'T THE US' BUSINESS, PERIOD.

While I agree this probably is a bad thing, isn't there a part of you that thinks as a country who has the power to stop these kind of things, we should? Say, if you were walking down the street and saw a man beating a woman would you keep on walking?

I don't know, I feel torn on the issue and I do get sick of being involved in everyone's sh##

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Basically mocking those that would cry Globalist if this were someone other than Trump

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
1. This morning, Secretary of State Tillerson says that the U.S. "Is Forming" a coalition to combat Assad and force a regime change.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

2. Less than 12 hours later, the U.S. unilaterally attacks Syria's military.

There's a name for this type of battle strategy. Anybody recall what it is?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

1. This morning, Secretary of State Tillerson says that the U.S. "Is Forming" a coalition to combat Assad and force a regime change.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

2. Less than 12 hours later, the U.S. unilaterally attacks Syria's military.

There's a name for this type of battle strategy. Anybody recall what it is?

Failure and greater expenses?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
It just got real....

I bet they are doing the happy dance over at Halliburton.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Got the asphalt trucks ready to repair the runway, just waiting to see who's name to stencil on the trucks.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Trump did it alright.

He attacked a nation which did nothing to us based on a false flag event.

But Obama for his part dropped 50,000 bombs on Syria so theres that.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Hillary approved Rosatom takeover of Uranium One. I think Hillary is deep down pro Russia.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join