It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump having the Balls to do what Obama could not: Following through on the Red Line Crossed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
US launches air strikes on Syria airfield

President Trump cleaning up the Lame Duck Weak ineffective Obama's Mess.
edit on 6-4-2017 by Stevemagegod because: title

Evidence that Obama was weak:

America is Safer

edit on 6-4-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

+43 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

You honestly made a new thread for your one line comment with all the other threads about this exact same news event???

Come on man. We don't need a new thread for every single thought that comes in to your head.

Just admit what this is really about (your fascination with Trumps Balls) and delete this thread.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

You honestly made a new thread for your one line comment with all the other threads about this exact same news event???

Come on man. We don't need a new thread for every single thought that comes in to your head.

Just admit what this is really about (your fascination with Trumps Balls) and delete this thread.

This is breaking news. Trump didnt call the Dems best friend Putin before he launched the attack.

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I know it's breaking news, but not so much here at ATS where there is already multiple other threads about this same thing already.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

What are you talking about? He totally doesn't spam these boards daily with Pro Trump threads and his OP clearly abides by ATS's thread creation rules.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

I know it's breaking news, but not so much here at ATS where there is already multiple other threads about this same thing already.

Except from what i have read in my own threads people didn't think Trump was going to follow through with the attack. This new development is huge.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

What are you talking about? He totally doesn't spam these boards daily with Pro Trump threads and his OP clearly abides by ATS's thread creation rules.

Fine Ill be the Youtube warrior and post a bunch of videos explaining how weak Obama was.

+31 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Let's not kid ourselves here, man. Had Obama done this, most of the folks cheering today would have crapped their pants in rage and called for his impeachment.

This is coming from someone who wouldn't have pissed on him if he was on fire and voted for Trump gladly, so take it as the constructive critical observation it is intended as.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

So good to see Trump was paying attention to Hillary!

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

The heat of battle makes the kool-aid taste better. Apparently.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tompdx3

He did pay attention to Hillary. He didnt Ban all Muslims. To bad the idiot Liberal Judges dont understand that SA isnt on the Muslim Ban list lol.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Let's not kid ourselves here, man. Had Obama done this, most of the folks cheering today would have crapped their pants in rage and called for his impeachment.

This is coming from someone who wouldn't have pissed on him if he was on fire and voted for Trump gladly, so take it as the constructive critical observation it is intended as.

Trust me I understand CC but i think i triggered the Libs on here by calling Obama weak and ineffective lol.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Just a question:

If Assad does something else, what are we going to do then? Ground troops? That doesn't sound like what he promised at all. Also, there are Russian casualties.

This is what we call a feels good psychological response. In the long run, what do we do next when Assad (or the Mossad) makes the next steps?

You see where I'm going? This can and will escalate (not to WW3, let's not kid ourselves. That's not happening now).

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

C'mon man. Trump is being a fool if he bites this bait. This isn't about balls, this is about being dragged back into the neocon/dem globalist agenda.

When Obama didn't go to war with Syria the first time, it was because for once he listened to the groundswell of opposition from the American people. No more senseless wars.. remember? Granted, we only delayed the plans but it was a small victory.

We need that same opposition yet again, but people are just eating this sh!t up like the false flag it is.

Assad still has nothing to gain by gassing these people. It's an effing setup and nothing will change my mind about that.
edit on 6-4-2017 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheOneElectric
Just a question:

If Assad does something else, what are we going to do then? Ground troops? That doesn't sound like what he promised at all. Also, there are Russian casualties.

This is what we call a feels good psychological response. In the long run, what do we do next when Assad (or the Mossad) makes the next steps?

You see where I'm going? This can and will escalate (not to WW3, let's not kid ourselves. That's not happening now).

It absolutely needs to escalate until it's over for good. And, to coin a phrase from above, let's not kid ourselves...Obama and Mrs. Clinton own every casualty that has occrred in Syris since Mrs. Clinton started the Arab Spring movement.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Trust me I understand CC but i think i triggered the Libs on here by calling Obama weak and ineffective lol.

There are far better opportunities, numerous to boot, to point out his weakness and ineffectiveness. In regards to Syria, however, he at least listened to his betters and knelt to the majority which said "No."

I think the only thing you're "triggering" is pointing out a hypocrisy that very few Trump supporters *should* be embracing: it would have been wrong for Obama to attack Syria and it IS wrong for Trump to do it now. It's not our circus, not our monkeys. If Assad, an all too rare secular leader in a sea of fanatics who the US largely is responsible for being in power (all of whom also replaced deposed secular leaders) wants to play human pincushion with his own people, IT ISN'T THE US' BUSINESS, PERIOD.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tompdx3

Hillary still has liberal MSM correspondents in her pantsuit pocket. Several of them were alerted earlier today that a Syrian strike was imminent.

She's still an attention-seeking opportunist with ZERO integrity.
edit on 4/6/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

One thing is certain, there is no way the US military groundtroops is gonna fight alongside ISIS and other Jihadi groups if US invades Syria.

There will be mass defections should they be ordered to cooperate with the same people that killed their fellow Americans.
edit on 4/6/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The only balls Trump has is a distraction to get his polls up.

There is no proof that Syria attacked this place with chemical weapons.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I thought going into Syria = the start of WW3, but I guess only if Hillary does it?

Trump could fart and you would make a thread saying what a breath of fresh air it is in Washington!
edit on 6-4-2017 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join