It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US launches Tomahawks on Syrian airbases

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Bingo!

Just don't say that too loud, at least until the Salem Trump Trials are over...

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedal

So we can agree that chemical agents were used on a village in Syria, then?

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Syria has been in compliance and all CW have been destroyed as per the OPCW statements

So, what was that gas that got released? Chanel No. 5?

TheRedneck

Read that it wasnt sarin.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Had to do it for my own sake of researching the truth.
Timing was right to share in this thread.

The Treasury sanctioned them as individuals,
which is beyond curious, it is a red flag.

The Treasury Press Release states clearly it is
"The Syrian Regime". But then goes on to sanction
only the named individuals and the Syrian Arab Air Force,
Syrian Arab Air Defense Forces, Syrian Arab Army, Syrian Arab Navy,
Syrian Arab Republican Guard as blocked agencies or instrumentalities
of the Government of Syria.

Not the Syrian Country itself.

“The Syrian regime’s use of chemical weapons against its own people is a heinous act that violates the longstanding global norm against the production and use of chemical weapons,” said Adam J. Szubin, Acting Under Secretary for Terrorism and Financial Intelligence. “Today’s action is a critical part of the international community’s effort to hold the Syrian regime accountable for violating the Chemical Weapons Convention (CWC) and UN Security Council Resolution 2118.”

As a result of today’s action, any property or interest in property of the identified persons in the possession or control of U.S. persons or within the United States must be blocked. Additionally, transactions by U.S. persons involving these persons are generally prohibited www.treasury.gov...

edit on 8-4-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah, one source says Sarin, another says chlorine. A full-body wash (I think) wouldn't be very effective against straight chlorine gas though. It would mainly affect the eyes, nose, mouth, lungs, etc., after removal from contact. I think Sarin tends to cling? Mustard gas (primarily chlorine) seems to be another possibility.

Any of them are nasty though. Arguing over that is like asking whether a victim died from a 30-30 or 30.06 round before admitting he was shot.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

One of them reports said organopho shares a I think that covers chlorine and mustard gas

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Certainly, I can agree to that.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Based on the videos showing people frantically being washed down, it was nasty. As you whether it was Sarin or chlorine gas, I don't know. Either fits the bill.

Are you alleging there were no chemical casualties? So the videos are staged? How about the attack on the hospital where they were being treated? Was that a Hollywood set?

TheRedneck
www.thedailybeast.com...

Iran is the crown jewel of the US government’s wars of aggression.

Strategy is to surround Iran ...

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Sweet!

Now, can we just agree that Assad was violating UN resolutions by having chemical weapons?

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

Strategy is to surround Iran ...

You're close. Just double-think "surround"... that's not quite accurate.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Iran sovereignty , military and economy is too strong for thst. If I were a psychopath neo con I would hit them from the top down. Unless they stage an iranian false flag? I don't see it happening.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Don't forget that Iran hates America (with just cause) to the point even CIA can't get good intelligence.

And that is the reason Iran is in the crosshairs. It can be done, but first, two things must happen: Syria must be under US control, and Russia needs to back up a few paces.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

What gets me is that Trump must have known the Russians were going to bomb the place. Because their was a hot line informing all parties of military strikes, so they didn't tread on each others toes. Putin has just cancelled the hot line as the Americans must have used it to stage a bs. campaign. www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

a reply to: crazyewok

And anyone that takes the word of the government at face value is a gullible fool and a sheep.

I agree; it's almost as bad as automatically assuming a lie.

I never take the official story at face value. I always wait, watch, analyze, and examine every report that comes out. I have been watching the general goings-on in the Middle East for years now, and I'm pretty well convinced of what is going on and why. This is just another step in the plan, and IMO a much better step than we have taken in over 8 years.

You may just get to oppose your government. They'll be in this soon enough. They have the same interests as the US as far as this goes. And really, you do too, whether you realize it or not. We all do in both countries.

You think you can handle the truth?

These chemicals were likely leftovers from the Iraq war, that Saddam transported across the border prior to the invasion. Assad knew all about them, and successfully hid them with a little help from Russia and the Obama administration (not sure through complicity or incompetance). One of two things happened to trigger the chemical attack: either Assad saw a threat in that village that we haven't been told, or someone infiltrating Assad's forces either talked him into launching the attack or launched the attack. I see evidence for both scenarios.

Trump's position changed toward Syria/Russia/Iran when he found out what Hillary, McCain, and Graham already knew: it is imperative that Syria have a complete regime change. So when he got the chance, he took it and re-established us as a presence in the area. Assad deserved it in any scenario, and the timing was such that it will be beneficial to us on several levels. And if it takes some heat off the Syrians caught in the chemical crossfire, good!

That's what's going on, at least all I am going to tell you in your present state. Can you handle it?

TheRedneck

All conjecture without evidence.

Without evidence its no more valid than my theory.

And if you going to drop the names of neocon warmonger scum like Hillary, McCain, and Graham then I deffinatly need evidence!

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Be careful about slapping that Russian bear by mistake... its got claws of its own.
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Putin does require provocation/pretext for a future war, only one question sticks in my mind. Where does the next world war start?

I know this was inevitable, but...

Don't overlook events in the Ukraine. Russia, events in Syria may provide the pretext for Russia to invade western Europe. For Putin's regime the ultimate end game lies on the plains of western Europe.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 9-4-2017 by xpert11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

What gets me is that Trump must have known the Russians were going to bomb the place. Because their was a hot line informing all parties of military strikes, so they didn't tread on each others toes.

That hotline only applied to the Russians, another reason I don't think they were actively involved. And cancelling it was probably the stupidest move they could have made.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   

No.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

Putin does require provocation/pretext for a future war, only one question sticks in my mind. Where does the next world war start?

Putin already has been provoked, by Obama/Clinton. You even mentioned it further down: the Ukraine.

Ukraine is as divided as the US, if not more so. The eastern half aligns with Mother Russia, while the western half tends to favor European influence. It's been that way since the fall of communism. Russia had been treading lightly in the area, because Russia needs the European market to sell oil... the whole reason for the Syrian pipeline. So when Russia became a threat to the plans surrounding Iran, the CIA under Hillary's State Department, destabilized Ukraine. Russia stepped in to aid the eastern half and sprung the trap.

There was evidence that the downed flight was actually shot down by Americans in the area. That was one of those "oops" reports that initially got out by accident, then was quickly buried.

Putin knew who was responsible; we knew who were responsible. But of course there was no way to effectively prove it, so Russia was left holding the bag. I firmly believe that, had Hillary won the election, we would be in open war with Russia right now. They didn't know what Trump would do, but they damn sure knew what Hillary would do.

If you believe in prophesy, it starts east of the Mediterranean... I believe in the Middle East.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   

No.

TheRedneck

No what?

No evidence?

Ok then all we both have is theorys which means a investigation needs to be done, facts and evidence established then judgment passed.

I have neither enough evidence to declare Assad guilty or innocent and like I would not condem a single man to death as part of a jury without reasonable evidence being presented , I will not condem a whole government to destruction and thousands dead in military action with out clear presentation of facts.

That to me is a reasonable stand to take and I am not budging from it.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

So those "little green men" were just Ukrainian cosplayers at CrimeaCon?

new topics

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join