It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US launches Tomahawks on Syrian airbases

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

That would be a really bad idea. You know insane that little man is, he killed half his family because he is paranoid of being replaced. That little dictator has mental problems.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: luckskywatcher

So, you think a "tapp" on an airfield in Syria is going to send him a "message?"

edit on 4/8/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   

No I do not. However, what other solution would you pose?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Solution to what?

A "solution to Korea?" I don't know, but China probably would have to play a big part. Do you think that China was impressed with this little rattle?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   

A better question would be, What can be done about it, other than blowing up an entire Country filled with innocent people all because of One nutcase?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   

What can be done about it, other than blowing up an entire Country filled with innocent people all because of One nutcase?

Kill him?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   

That's generally what nukes do, kill people. So yes.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Nukes kill more than one person. Generally. A lot more.
At least, historically.
edit on 4/8/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Your responses reek of fear, regardless of what that fear is telling you.

I disagree. His posts have been the complete opposite of fearful - they're rational and measured

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
Well this it what all of the libs wanted, hope they're happy.

Nope, they will never be happy. They will complain no matter what happens.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

personally I'd love to try out my new Sword.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Your disagreement does not alter reality.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Humans have not been around for a million years.

It just feels that way. We are making me tired
edit on 4/8/2017 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I believe this was a fire across the bow for the entire world not just Syria. Trump in one stroke just told 180 plus nations things are different than Obama's fake red line.

And people wonder why Trump suppprters are often referred to as cultists.

The amount of excuses/deflections is amusing, though.

First excuse - it wasn't Trump's idea, he was forced to do it by the Nazi Deep State.

Second excuse - Trump did plan it, but it's because he's trolling TPTB with his "4d chess," strategy."

Third excuse - Trump did, purposefully, to demonstrate that he's not the previous administration.

Which one is it? Conservatives can't agree on anything and each project their own baseless wishes/opinions regarding this.

Dear Leader can do no wrong in the eyes of the brainwashed cult.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Ditto

In reality - he seems to be one of the least afraid members in this thread - though there are a few others. Time will tell with this event - just like with everything else. We should all be wary of simple answers and simple support

On topic? I think it's interesting how loud the war cry is in this thread - and how the love for Abu Ivanka fills the room. Considering how many questions and problems this situation presents I think it shows where the actual fear is coming from, and how that fear can slow down rational thinking

Trump sure showed Putin what's what. You have to wonder (for those that still wonder) if Putin will be gifted with an out and out occupation at some point - and how that will go over. Spirit of cooperation? We are fighting a common enemy after all

That was me doing some conspiracy theorizing right there. At this point, seems like anything can be real

edit on 4/8/2017 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

TheRedneck

Your the one living in a diffrent reality. A orange reality lead my emotion a fear. YOU are the emotional scared one.

There is nothing fearfull and irrational wanting evidence and facts which what most of us want.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

Ditto

In reality - he seems to be one of the least afraid members in this thread - though there are a few others. Time will tell with this event - just like with everything else. We should all be wary of simple answers and simple support

On topic? I think it's interesting how loud the war cry is in this thread - and how the love for Abu Ivanka fills the room. Considering how many questions and problems this situation presents I think it shows where the actual fear is coming from, and how that fear can slow down rational thinking

Trump sure showed Putin what's what. You have to wonder (for those that still wonder) if Putin will be gifted with an out and out occupation at some point - and how that will go over. Spirit of cooperation? We are fighting a common enemy after all

That was me doing some conspiracy theorizing right there. At this point, seems like anything can be real

Emotional investment Trumps all logic and rationality. The hope for an ideological savior and the resulting cluster **** has driven many into the arms of foolish madness, fear and confusion.

Bless their Hearts....
edit on 8-4-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I'd like to thank everyone who actively ruined this thread with bickering and identity politics. Would be nice to try and actually piece whats going on over there but instead it's "cult" this and "libtard" that...
Thanks all!

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
I'd like to thank everyone who actively ruined this thread with bickering and identity politics. Would be nice to try and actually piece whats going on over there but instead it's "cult" this and "libtard" that...
Thanks all!

I don't disagree with you at all, but people's identity politics can easily be ignored. So with that, what's to piece together? Someone chemical nuked a hospital. US responded by launching 59 TLAM's. That's pretty much the A to Z...what part were you missing?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Wise up? Why on Earth would anyone think Assad would use chemicals on his own people? It is pretty obvious that the attack wasn't done by him. And now the USA is destroying whatever is left of their country. This is going do nothing but destabilize Syria even more

new topics

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join