It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US launches Tomahawks on Syrian airbases

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
So much for all the people who voted for Trump because Clinton was a "war monger."

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

FOX reports 20 Syrian aircraft destroyed.

Do they have somone on the ground or do they made their claims out of thin air ?

I still cannot find the link again for the life of me, but a Syrian general had reported that all 14 aircraft at the base were destroyed, and the base rendered unusable from the strikes. So I'm going to guess 14 aircraft were destroyed, and the base is temporarily unusable.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

War seems to be the only way for the US to find unity.

Hillary Clinton: US should 'take out' Assad's air fields

edit on 7-4-2017 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: -

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
So much for all the people who voted for Trump because Clinton was a "war monger."

Don't start with that, she tweeted prior to the attacks she would strike Syria. The outcome would be the same.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Actually, war has become more and more divisive. If Trump thinks bombing Arabs will pull the country together, he is gravely mistaken.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Typical. It isn't war...it is shutting down a criminal who committed mass murder while his buddy Russian's looked the other way instead of destroying all his illegal weapons.

The prejudice is strong in this one.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

But it's not Hilary "We came we saw he died" or McCain "Bomb bomb bomb Iran" that are going to contradict him this time.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

War seems to be the only way for the US to find unity.

It works for every country and maybe even planets.
We need alien invasion now.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

Typical. It isn't war...it is shutting down a criminal who committed mass murder while his buddy Russian's looked the other way instead of destroying all his illegal weapons.

The prejudice is strong in this one.

I'm confused. I agree that Assad is a war criminal, and Clinton would have done the same thing. Who are you calling prejudiced?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld
Pretty sure you Yanks were bombing Syria whilst Obama was in charge, you just love getting involved in Wars, it's the reason why 3/4 of the world want you dead...

Yes, telling me to stop is going to change this. SMH

Get real. If it had been up to me, we wouldn't have bombed. I believe that the US got sucked into the propaganda. But with everyone in the government yelling war and retaliate it's out of the people's hands.

They should have done an investigation. They didn't , they let emotions rule them. You don't think I'm mad? You don't think this pisses me off?

But you go ahead and yell at the American people, yeah that makes a difference.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
4 Syrian children killed in Trump attack last night

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
There are now multiple reports of another attack on the same town that got gassed on Thursday. What the f#ck is going on?

www.reuters.com...

www.theguardian.com...:block-58e75faae4b05776df18b6fb #block-58e75faae4b05776df18b6fb

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Of the 59 Tomahawks launched, about 30 were intercepted by SA-22 Greyhounds near Tartus.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Of the 59 Tomahawks launched, about 30 were intercepted by SA-22 Greyhounds near Tartus.

twitter.com...

You're quoting a Syrian military source...so...Trust that at your own peril.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

According to intelligence reports the bomber that dropped the chem weapons came from that airbase, who was flying it is another question. But mind you these are coming from the same agencies that said Iraq had WMD's.

So someone crossed the Red Line. Say we did an investigation that took 6 months - 1 year and found out that a pro-Syrian general did order the use of chemical weapons. Our only choices would be a strike against a well-prepared, well-equipped enemy with Russian protection or a full scale invasion.

I do believe that this chemical attack was a false flag, but I also believe that Trump is making a statement with this decision. It's a power play.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
And, more gas attacks are happening.

The chemical attacks continue

So, I guess they crossed his red line again. What next? What next indeed.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
ISIL launches offensive near military base targeted by US missiles

The Islamic State (ISIL) forces in the eastern countryside of the Homs Governorate launched a powerful offensive this morning, a local military source informed Al-Masdar.

Capitalizing on the U.S. missile strikes, the Islamic State stormed the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) checkpoints near the strategic town of Al-Furqalas.

According to local sources, the Islamic State has yet to make any gains near Al-Fuqalas, but without necessary air support, the situation could worsen in the coming hours.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

twitter.com...

Neither Russia or Syria are making that claim, I really doubt the validity of that tweet.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Pentagon says 58 of 59 missiles hit their targets.
1 failed and landed in the sea.

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join