It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US launches Tomahawks on Syrian airbases

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
A rare booking of a critical thinker on the BBC, he makes a lot of sense, bet they weren't expecting that!! Listen to the former ambassador to Syria speak some sense...

edit on 7-4-2017 by Scouse100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Trump effed up on this one for sure, but let's be realistic, Clinton was tweeting about doing exactly this. This situation literally would not be any different had she been elected, so don't pretend it would be.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scouse100
A rare booking of a critical thinker on the BBC, he makes a lot of sense, bet they weren't expecting that!! Listen to the former ambassador to Syria speak some sense...

That was a very level headed response, and one which is very likely true.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I'll go way out on a limb here, and say that Trump is diverting the continuing negative news cycles:

Sessions, Flynn, Nunes, Bannon, Gorsuch
Dubious nominees to key administration roles
Conflicts of interest (Trump)
Mar a lago + Trump Towers + spiralling security costs
'Election rigging', 'the russians', 'voter fraud', 'wiretapping''
ACA not rolled back
Legally dubious immigration law II acted
Countries coming together against Trumps climate policy

1 foreign country attacked

All of that after only 78 days in.....
After Mad-Dog Mattis, i present to you Wag the dog Donnie !

edit on 7/4/17 by Damiel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

He didn't kill anyone. He just bombed an obscure air force base. Something else is going on here.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

He didn't kill anyone. He just bombed an obscure air force base. Something else is going on here.

You have to back up those "red lines" every once in awhile.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
No war will start over this, hitting this airfield is forcing people to call for a real investigation into the sarin gas attack. The media is already starting to side with skeptics, there is a bigger game afoot.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

6 dead, along with injuries to others. It wasn't an obscure airbase either.

“At 3:42 am today, the United States of America committed a blatant act of aggression targeting one of our air bases in the Central Region with a number of missiles, leaving 6 people martyred and a number of others injured and causing huge material damage,” the Army’s Command said in a statement.

SANA

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I can't help but feel like Trump is either purposely working with Russia to further ruin American-Russian relations or he's being used a puppet to further someone else's agenda but there is definitely an agenda of some sort on the table. That in itself however is extremely vague.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: buellmph

originally posted by: anonentity

You have to back up those "red lines" every once in awhile.

Exactly.

Trump never said that he would never protect the innocent. There are some reasons worth battle. Morality is the best reason. This was not done for political reasons, it was done for moral reasons. This was not political. If it was, they would have wasted time on useless sanctions, etc. There is a difference between protecting the innocent and nation building.

America can be strong morally. Trump always said that the US needs to be respected in the world. Part of looking out for America first is being sure that our enemies realize that we are strong. North Korea and other countries now know that Trump is not going to ignore the rest of the world, as so many have falsely spread.

It was a direct response to an attack on civilians, and the response was measured and limited.

Those thinking that Trump acted rashly are not looking at the whole story. Some act like Trump picked up the phone and ordered a strike. That's not what happened.

Trump met with Joint Chiefs of Staff, military and intelligence extensively. The chemical attack was from planes that were Syrian. It was not a terrorist attack. They did not jump into this or take it lightly. It was a deliberate measured response.

edit on 4/7/17 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Suspected to be a Syrian chemical attack. There has been no formal investigation into it. US acted on their intelligence alone, and well let's be honest and realistic, it's not always super accurate.

*ETA clarification
edit on 7-4-2017 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I love it tho, 59 Tomahawks, lol.

Not 5 or 10.

Go big or go home!

Big Badda Boom!

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

And Russia's defense ministry is reporting only 23 reached their target, so much for our super duper weapons.

MOSCOW, April 7. /TASS/. Only 23 out of 59 cruise missiles fired from US warships at a Syrian air base hit the target, according to Russia’s data recording equipment, Defense Ministry spokesman Major-General Igor Konashenkov said on Friday.

Russian Defense Ministry says only 23 Tomahawk missiles hit targeted Syrian air base

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

If it was a moral response why are the Pedos still in Washington, and why isn't Hillary being grilled by Gowdy about Bhengazi, morality starts at home before you can condemn others for transgressions.
By upping the military budget when you have to print money to do the spending, tells me that its not peace that's getting planned.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Trump effed up on this one for sure, but let's be realistic, Clinton was tweeting about doing exactly this. This situation literally would not be any different had she been elected, so don't pretend it would be.

I'm not concerned w what Hilary would have done , not a constant comparison w her....she's not the president

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   

And Russia's defense ministry is reporting only 23 reached their target, so much for our super duper weapons.

MOSCOW, April 7. /TASS/. Only 23 out of 59 cruise missiles fired from US warships at a Syrian air base hit the target, according to Russia’s data recording equipment, Defense Ministry spokesman Major-General Igor Konashenkov said on Friday.

Russian Defense Ministry says only 23 Tomahawk missiles hit targeted Syrian air base

Well that sucks then.

Where'd the others go? lol.

But clean out the old stuff and make way for the good ones.

ETA; btw, nice link, lol!!

edit on 4 7 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I'm not concerned w what Hilary would have done , not a constant comparison w her....she's not the president

Your post implied it would be different had Trump not been the one elected.

Just pointing out it wouldn't.

*ETA - I'm definitely Trump bashing in this thread btw
edit on 7-4-2017 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Attacks launched without a shred of real evidence.

The Su-22 aircraft which bombed the warehouse in Khan Sheikoun with a guided bomb exclusively uses the KAB500S-E bomb. The KAB500S-E is unable to deliver nerve agent.

Doctors treating victims reported a strong odor of Chlorine. Chlorine is a by-product of Sarin manufacture. Sarin itself has no odor.

A pro Rebel journalist, Feras Karam tweeted reporting the alleged gas attack 24 hours early = clear indication of a planned hoax.

When the Tomahawk missile strike started it was co-ordinated with an attack on Palmyra by ISIS.

The whole thing is a false flag attack

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Yea, his friends at Raytheon obviously needed a new pair of shoes.

Plus, Donald called Vlad ahead of time to make sure anything valuable was moved. So that was $88.5 million dollars to wreck some empty hangars and put a lot of holes in the ground. $88.5M or 29.5 weekends in Mara Lago.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Somehow I knew this was what I was going to see when I opened my eyes this morning. &*^%$#%@&

So Trump bought in hook, line, and sinker? I knew he would the second I saw him speaking at the press conference.

Was any investigation done? Of course not. They watched the videos and got sucked in, dumbasses.

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join