It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US launches Tomahawks on Syrian airbases

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Somewhere, someone just wagged a dog!

link   
The tone certainly changed and everybody's talking about a different thing than they were yesterday.

Mission accomplished.

link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
Better go buy stock in Raytheon/Mcdonnell Douglas. Those Tomahawk missiles cost 1.5 million a piece. Cha Ching

That would be a good call, because this isn't a limited strike but part of a campaign to create "safe zones" in Syria.

Once Russia is on board with it, and Iran restrained by Russia, then there's no other way to establish those safe zones than by a ground invasion, and the "Free Syrian Army" and al Qaeda/al Nusra factions don't cut it.

It would be safer for US troops if that ground invasion were not limited, but instead, overwhelming, while trying to minimize civilian casualties, and it can't be done while Assad remains in power to command Syrian forces in retaliation.

May it be a short war, but a real war it is, there's no avoiding it.

Next Assad will attack or be blamed for a retaliatory attack against US forces to justify his overthrow.

Precision strike or assassination of Assad is the way to go. Or Russia could extract him and replace him...

edit on 6-4-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: FissionSurplus

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: carewemust

Well good luck America you have just declared war on. Russia China North Korea and Iran. The price of silver just went up thirty cents.

I hate what's going on, but my supply of physical silver is starting to look like a good investment.......

I recommend investing a good portion of your portfolio in Whup Asss!

Righty-oh then. Gonna get on some Raytheon stock, which went up 80 cents at the end of the day yesterday (it's almost 1 am ET). I have a kiddo who works for them. Hmmm...who else.....Xe? I think they are a private company, I'm not sure. DEFINITELY Halliburton.....and so go the vultures to pick up these stocks before the big cow pie hits the large rotating blades.....

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I loved how Trump asked God for wisdom in his address to the nation after throwing the Constitution under the bus again, by bombing Syria without at least giving Congress a heads up.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

An incredibly hostile Media is now singing Trump's praises, McCain, Graham, Hillary and co seem pretty happy, not surprising since this is what they wanted all along.

Yea, this whole thing is effed up but McCain, Graham, Hillary thing is way beyond effed.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Syria is loaded with the best anti air and radar sytem's in the world
Tomohawks are slow moving, easy to track and pick off.
Syria/Russia were surely warned prior to the attack.
Or Alternatively,50 were launched but many of them were eliminated.

edit on 7-4-2017 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
without at least giving Congress a heads up.

If Hillary knew ... everyone knew.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

The Press even knew ahead of time.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

Fast moving thread so sorry if it was posted already.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
This is priceless.

The media is now taking the side of skeptics who claim that the gas attack may not have been done by Assad. Hitting this air field is forcing people to further investigate the sarin gas attack.

50 missiles all at once to one location? No media build up or involvement prior to the strike?

I feel like there is a bigger game at hand. Did Trump just jump the gun and call their bluff?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
mobile.twitter.com...

Fast moving thread so sorry if it was posted already.

These events are almost an exact mirror of the 2013 Ghouta incident (and deception).

The only difference Trump went ahead and did it and the Media praised him for it, whereas Obama faced fierce resistance from even his own Party.

link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Little wee bit late there with that there info there fella...

www.youtube.com...

link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: mOjOm
Hillary Clinton calls for US to bomb Syrian air fields hours before Trump does exactly that
Link

She got a heads up and blabbed her old mouth.

Hence, another reason she lost.

BWAHAHAHA! In a particularly depressing and concerning thread, this made me lol. Thanks for that!

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
This is priceless.

The media is now taking the side of skeptics who claim that the gas attack may not have been done by Assad. Hitting this air field is forcing people to further investigate the sarin gas attack.

50 missiles all at once to one location? No media build up or involvement prior to the strike?

I feel like there is a bigger game at hand. Did Trump just jump the gun and call their bluff?

What? I haven't been watching. A few hours ago they were all singing his praises.

I guess things are back to normal then?

Although it is strange for the MSM to stop it's eternal Anti-Assad Crusade.
edit on -050012am4kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
without at least giving Congress a heads up.

If Hillary knew ... everyone knew.

Hillary isn't Congress, and Trump didn't have Congressional approval.

link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

No kidding, hmm that why I put sorry if already posted.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Hah, first time as presider, he is now made responsible for multiple deaths in a foreign country under dubious circumstances. As a noob to politics, hows that feel Trump? Up till now you been accused of firing people, now you're guilty of murder in the International arena, said so to millions of TV viewers.

How does that feel?

sweet dreams...

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

T'was sarcasm.

Sorry I wasn't more clear.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
Syria is loaded with the best anti air and radar sytem's in the world
Tomohawks are slow moving, easy to track and pick off.
Syria/Russia were surely warned prior to the attack.

Okay, let's say they were surely warned...why didn't they take defensive action? They just allowed all those missiles to violate their sovereign airspace?? Having the best air defenses left you completely wide open?? Did they even have them operational (the switch to "ON")????

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join