It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US launches Tomahawks on Syrian airbases

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I do as well however I will not be shocked if they do. Everyone in the area knows when planes are flying, which is why we used Cruise missiles..

link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

BTW Trump is not one to wait around, which makes him awesome, you may complain all you like, but he is doing his JOB!

Really, you hired The Donald to bomb Syria?

Avi Mayer on Twitter

Israel's Channel 10 reports that the Israeli cabinet will convene on Sunday to discuss possible humanitarian intervention in Syria.
I
I sincerely hope Israel's intentions are purely humanitarian, but I have my doubts.

edit on 4/6/2017 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: vjr1113
"high confidence' it was a Syrian chemical attack - Tillerson

oil grab? is Trump being played by Rex?

He's a tool.

When Flynn left it was a red haring. When Jones started apologizing it was disconcerting. When Banon left it became obvious where this was going.

Was John Kerry a 'tool' ?

www.theatlantic.com...

Kerry was one of the biggest tools in the toolbox, only very dull. I even had my own ATS rant about his ridiculousness. Globalist, like a rose by the SAME name. Why?

link   

originally posted by: VimanaExplorer
People fell for WMD, now this?

Trump was right when he said he can shoot someone (or kill millions of people in ME), and his followers will still blindly follow. And he can fund raise for more veterans too.. he was the MIC candidate to begin with.

Yup, we fell for it. Except for
this
and this
and this.

Get informed.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Every country attacked in the Middle East and north Africa has had regime change, and a puppet gov't put into place, as the final goal, particularly if they are against a central bank and they are not part of the globalist club. Do you honestly think that Assad will get to stay in power, now that we're playing hard ball? Usually what prevents regime change is nuclear weapons to defend themselves against our 'humanitarian efforts'.

Since you mentioned history, enjoy our long track record of coup d'etats around the world for at least 125 years.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Sorry if late. CNN claims that Russians were at the base
twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
a reply to: Willtell

I do as well however I will not be shocked if they do. Everyone in the area knows when planes are flying, which is why we used Cruise missiles..

Hey ?

They know when cruise missiles are flying because the latest HD radar Syria has comes from Russia.

link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I hope they have good evidence that the Syrian military actually was responsible. Something seems wrong with this whole thing. I hope Trump didn't jump the gun. I don't trust the Rebels one bit, and ISIS could have staged this whole thing.

I think I am losing faith in Trump, he should thoroughly investigate things before authorizing stuff like this. Look what happened with the last sarin attack in that country, it turned out not to be their government who did it.

He did thoroughly investigate. There were many meetings with many people before this decision was made. There were intelligence and military involved in the decision, per the news reports. They are certain that it was Assad using chemical weapons to retaliate and intimidate rebels.

Trump did not just decide this all on his own with no information.

link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Iran and the Hezbollah are in Syria fighting for Assad's regime. Don't think they'll want any tomahawks coming their way. North Korea, on the other hand, is a complete Charlie Day wildcard. They've already been dropping missiles in Japan's water for a few months now.

link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Watching the Liberals try and spin this as "Russia Distraction" and the Trump supporters try and spin this as "Globalist takeover" and "Deep State"

I think it indicates the reason Bannon was removed from the security council and Trump's inner circle. Trump obviously leans heavily on delegation and listens to his trusted advisors and delegates. The White House war room, not surprisingly, has a desire to see this Syria issue resolved ASAP and saw an opportunity to do a little flexing and posturing in front of Russia, so they got in Trump's ear and convinced him this was the correct course of action.

Historically speaking, they're not wrong. Most past presidents would have done this exact same thing. Ideally, a lot of us voted for Trump because we hoped he'd do things a bit differently than his predecessors. We will just have to be content with waiting and seeing how this plays out now.

link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: JinMI

I thought this was infrastructure and chem weapons destruction mission?

It was an attack on an airfield.

The airfield that mixed then delivered the Sarin gas from fixed wing aircraft. No other faction in Syria has fixed wing aircraft launching from that base other than Russia.

If anyone doesn't believe Assad did it then their only other option is that Russia did it.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Psht... I'll do ya one better. War could be like the Rocky movies... your country picks a guy, my country picks a guy. Bloodiest face surrenders the oil.

link   
a reply to: gpols

originally posted by: gpols
Now things are getting interesting.

Waiting to see how Syria responds to this.

The same way theyve been responding... more of their people dying and their country destroyed.

Weve already dropped 50,000 bombs on them.

If they were capable of stopping it, they would have done so.

edit on 6-4-2017 by gladtobehere because: wording

link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus
a reply to: face23785

Every country attacked in the Middle East and north Africa has had regime change, and a puppet gov't put into place, as the final goal, particularly if they are against a central bank and they are not part of the globalist club. Do you honestly think that Assad will get to stay in power, now that we're playing hard ball? Usually what prevents regime change is nuclear weapons to defend themselves against our 'humanitarian efforts'.

Since you mentioned history, enjoy our long track record of coup d'etats around the world for at least 125 years.

en.wikipedia.org...

And yet it's still false that every single time we launch a missile it means we're going to topple the government. Stop spreading fake news. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: intrptr

Fake News Flash:

All the MSM outlets announce the cruise missile attack "in response to the chemical attacks". Thats how you know the reason is false. They all say it.

The LA times just comes out with it...

U.S. opens new military front in Syria, launching cruise missiles against Assad's forces

Opening 'new front'... theres your sign...

LA Times

Softening hard targets for a new offensive.

the consensus is, We can win this and control the ME once Syria is gone Iran is next. That makes Russia impotent.

To hell with the women and children we are using as a justification. It's the blind leading the blind.

Agreed. Yesterday it was more 'baby talk' in the UN, today the destruction of a nation.

Images

link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Trump did not just decide this all on his own with no information.

Exactly.

Putin will denounce the attacks, but in the end Syria has already been pieced out, and all the players know what piece they are getting.

link   

I am against war unless it's needed in defense from attack or something.

At this point the world itself has been mapped. We all know what belong to who. War for resources is no different than being mugged for your wallet only a million time bigger wallet.

How is it that any nation can have laws saying we can't hurt one another or steal each others stuff but then go kill and steal from an entire nation???

It seems humanity never grows up to actual adults who handle things like adults. We just grow in to bigger children who fight over more and more toys in the toy box.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Trump statement

link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: JinMI

I thought this was infrastructure and chem weapons destruction mission?

It was an attack on an airfield.

The airfield that mixed then delivered the Sarin gas from fixed wing aircraft. No other faction in Syria has fixed wing aircraft launching from that base other than Russia.

If anyone doesn't believe Assad did it then their only other option is that Russia did it.

If you believe the Syrians or Russians were responsible you've fallen for Soros's lies.

Weren't you against this EXACT thing when it was Obama and Hillary pushing for it? What changed exactly?

link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

I am against war unless it's needed in defense from attack or something.

At this point the world itself has been mapped. We all know what belong to who. War for resources is no different than being mugged for your wallet only a million time bigger wallet.

How is it that any nation can have laws saying we can't hurt one another or steal each others stuff but then go kill and steal from an entire nation???

It seems humanity never grows up to actual adults who handle things like adults. We just grow in to bigger children who fight over more and more toys in the toy box.

Yeah, whoever used the chemical weapons, if we just sit down and have a stern talk with them, we can get them to pinky swear not to do it again.

Welcome to the real world.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join