It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shia Lebeouf....baaahahahaaahaahaha!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Don't know mach of the man or his movies.

Not much of a cinema culture where I live anyway.

But after Googling, I might check out some of the war movies he stars in.

He clearly seems to be disliked, or fallen out of public favor, for some reason.

However, almost every day I get YouTube updates on "why don't we hear from this once famous actor or actress any more?"

It ranges from turkeys (The Cat in the Hat and The Love Guru pretty much destroyed Mike Myers, for example), to public scandals and simply opting for other careers.

How many would pay to see a Jude Law movie these days? - haven't heard from him in a while.

But all publicity is good publicity, and it may just be a marketing stunt?
If it's an art-house movie in a mainstream cinema, of course they won't sell tickets.
Or do people really dislike the dude?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

this is at least the second ATS thread on this topic - and i posted my views earlier - but :

i find it amusing that this film also stars gary oldman

but ZERO threads attacking him

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
he was born in los angeles so you dodged a bullet, but, beiber is definitely canadian thanks for apologizing for beiber!

originally posted by: deuceawesome

originally posted by: Natas0114
That kid has lost his damn mind. If he hates American ideals and customs so much, perhaps him and justin beiber can get together in a lifelong bromance back in Canada.

Good riddance.

Don't want either.

Wait a minute, Lebeouf isn't Canadian is he?

If so, we are sorry, Sorry for Beiber as well.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
This is actually a very good movie. 1 of the best movies I've watched recently. It's a shame. The dude is a liberal nutjob at this point. He was and is a very good actor and if he didn't go all crazy, could have been 1 of the biggest male draws in film for years. He's good when he wants to be and this is one of those times. Really good movie. I will say that everything that has happened to him recently with his "political statement" has cracked me up, it has been really good entertainment and well deserved. It seems he has really lost it and it appears he may have an alcohol problem. But I will still give him credit when he does something good. He has done a handful of really good movies in his life and Man Down is one of them.
edit on 7-4-2017 by awhispersecho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: CB328
What does this have to do with conspiracies???

ATS is just a pile of garbage now, because of idiotic posts like this.

About AboveTopSecret.com
AboveTopSecret.com is the Internet's largest and most popular discussion board community dedicated to the intelligent exchange of ideas and debate on a wide range of "alternative topics" such as conspiracies, UFO's, paranormal, secret societies, political scandals, new world order, terrorism, and dozens of related topics on current events, politics, and government wrong-doing with poignant commentary from a diverse mix of users from all over the world.

Link

This is posted in a current events forum, not a conspiracy forum.

I might...*might....think you're really f'n cool.

P.S. I do....

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

this is at least the second ATS thread on this topic - and i posted my views earlier - but :

People aren't attacking any of the other actors involved because this has nothing to do with how good/bad the film is, i'm led to believe its actually pretty good....its that no one wants to go watch Shia anymore because he's a mentalist

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickovthenorth

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

People aren't attacking any of the other actors involved because this has nothing to do with how good/bad the film is, i'm led to believe its actually pretty good....its that no one wants to go watch Shia anymore because he's a mentalist

I will definitely watch it, but from what I have heard in my tiny circle is that it actually sucked.

The promotion of the movie sucked and the acting in it sucked....again, going by my "official source", it sucked.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Yeah i'll probably end up watching it at some point just out of curiosity....i wont be paying to watch it at the pictures (what some of us Brits call the cinema) though.

I have so far got exactly 2 opinions from friends to go off...1 said he actually liked it and the other said the story they were trying to tell was pretty solid but... as you say the execution sucked.

As I said i believe this was more about who's in it rather than the actual film itself but having not seen it yet i can only give an opinion on what i have been told.

edit on 7-4-2017 by nickovthenorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
Oh Shia........ So insanely irrelevant, yet so entertaining.

Bahahahahahaha

That was pretty funny.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Praise Kek.

*spoken in the awkward style of a 45 year old 'mom' who has no business saying it and if my kids knew, they would cringe*
HA! Jokes on them. I knew plenty of women who would be your age now when I played World of Warcraft (the origin of that term). Some even older.

@OP: Shia Lebouf is a joke to us on the left too. That's why not even liberals bought these tickets. He's a clown.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Thump...thump...thump
Another one goes La Poof
another one goes la poof
and another one gone, and another one gone
another one goes la poof, hey
I'm gonna get you too
another one goes la poof

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I don't really get why we're so happy to see somebody fail but that's the world we seem to live in. Can't stand his politics but it has nothing to do with his career. Good luck to him.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

Well, it could have something to do with the fact he's a raving butt-clown, but other than this I dunno.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I can't disagree with that to be fair

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join