It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shia Lebeouf....baaahahahaaahaahaha!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Ok, so we've all seen his craptastic "art performances" trying to be a political activist. Well, here is how it's paid off for him....

Link

Shia LaBeouf's war thriller "Man Down" managed to triple its ticket sales from one to three.

The film, which also stars Gary Oldman and Kate Mara, sold one ticket its opening weekend in the U.K. after being released in one movie theater.

"I think we've sold three tickets in total," the theater's manager told the Hollywood Reporter adding she had never "experienced anything like it before."

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
on another note he just got thrown out of a bowling alley for screaming that the bartender was racist cause he wouldnt serve him fries

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
La Poof ... goes his HWNDU flag.

LOL

I'll admit that that is quite entertaining for me.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
You missed out the part that says it was only open in 1 random cinema as it was also released for online streaming on the same day (Which did alot better)

Does it sound like im sticking up for shia? Man i feel dirty now :-( i just wanted to show that its not as bad as it looks, the bbc article of the same story also lists a number of other recent movies that had the same kind of release and they only had a few people watch (in the cinema)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Haha... that's hilarious its not that he's that bad either he has been OK in one or possibly two film's... I've seen far worse, but the guys mental really he's not right in the head.

I do feel bad for the rest of the cast and crew though a lot of people put a lot of hard work into producing film's especially the crew's etc...
edit on 6-4-2017 by nickovthenorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Put a fork in em.
This SJW is done...
Now just waiting for the next idiot celebrity to step up here.

On a side note I hate the new Netflix rating system!
Thanks Amy Schumer!

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
That kid has lost his damn mind. If he hates American ideals and customs so much, perhaps him and justin beiber can get together in a lifelong bromance back in Canada.

Good riddance.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Natas0114
That kid has lost his damn mind. If he hates American ideals and customs so much, perhaps him and justin beiber can get together in a lifelong bromance back in Canada.

Good riddance.

Don't want either.

Wait a minute, Lebeouf isn't Canadian is he?

If so, we are sorry, Sorry for Beiber as well.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Praise Kek.

*spoken in the awkward style of a 45 year old 'mom' who has no business saying it and if my kids knew, they would cringe*

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

I would Hate to be his Agent , 10 Percent of a Self Imploding once Promising Actor don't Pay the Kids Orthodontist Bills .

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: deuceawesome

I don't know if he's Canadian - I would just prefer he leave this country - with Bieber. ..

edit on 462017 by Natas0114 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Is that what is going on? I hate it too.

How the heck can they judge by percentage what movie I would like?

I don't use Netflix that much, but other members of my family, from my 83 y/o mother, to my 10 year old nephew, watches a lot more than I do, but they all use my profile.

I really hate the system, it is truly useless for me.

I don't really know a lot about the guy, and a few of the things I have seen of his, left me feeling that he was just another person trying to sell people a ticket to the road of peace and happiness, while telling them that the ticket is useless, because you have to walk the path, barefoot and on your own.

When are people going to stop looking outside themselves for answers, and when are they going to stop waiting for the cavalry to show up on the white horses?

edit on 6-4-2017 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
What does this have to do with conspiracies???

ATS is just a pile of garbage now, because of idiotic posts like this.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
What does this have to do with conspiracies???

ATS is just a pile of garbage now, because of idiotic posts like this.

About AboveTopSecret.com
AboveTopSecret.com is the Internet's largest and most popular discussion board community dedicated to the intelligent exchange of ideas and debate on a wide range of "alternative topics" such as conspiracies, UFO's, paranormal, secret societies, political scandals, new world order, terrorism, and dozens of related topics on current events, politics, and government wrong-doing with poignant commentary from a diverse mix of users from all over the world.

Link

This is posted in a current events forum, not a conspiracy forum.

edit on 6-4-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I hope this POS gets pulled over, and starts reaching for something, anything.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Flag and star just for the title, lol

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
You gotta wonder what his problem is. I mean there was a time this guy could have become the next best thing in HW. I mean damn they were practically gifting him the part of Indiana Jones son . He could do those movies for years. I mean ,now he's just a dumbass like so many others in libtard land.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
You gotta wonder what his problem is. I mean there was a time this guy could have become the next best thing in HW. I mean damn they were practically gifting him the part of Indiana Jones son . He could do those movies for years. I mean ,now he's just a dumbass like so many others in libtard land.

That's what happens when you will sacrifice all you have to defend Pepsi over Coke.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Oh Shia........ So insanely irrelevant, yet so entertaining.

Bahahahahahaha

top topics

<<   2 >>

join