It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Carson Finds $500 Billion (Billion!) In Errors During Audit Of Obama HUD

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

Which is misleading, if I'm being generous.

Of course it is. But you left out the "in errors" in your statement.
edit on 4/7/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Echo chambers concepts do have a way of getting around... perhaps that's how they have coped to not get so pissed off about such a thing occurring, change the storyline or narrative. In doing so as pointed out is it almost like consent or an excuse for what occurred. But not being there helps them move on as if it didn't even occur and since that is a fallacy and way to bounce it back and not have it be an effect on one's conscience.

I dunno some people suggest such things as a therapy go back and recreate the situation as if the reality part didn't occur as recalled so it ceases to be a mental burden.

That's just called cognitive bias... not a good thing as it covers truth, makes one see only what they want to see... when many people still go through such things in human trafficking turning a blind eye to it as if it doesn't still exist helps no one.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

My guess is that he can't add..or subtract ..or both...the guy is dumb as rocks..

I wouldn't let him lance a boil..

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Maybe he should have been sent to the Pentagon....they have admitted losing 6 TRILLION......theiving bastards...

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: KeithCooper

Maybe he should have been sent to the Pentagon....they have admitted losing 6 TRILLION......theiving bastards...

6 trillion what they built a deathstar.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: xuenchen
HUD looks like a real deep-pocket enterprise of well paid corruption and skimming.

Of course bookkeeping errors mean money is "missing." Right?

Yup, its an everyday occurrence to mismanage half a trillion dollars..

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: burntheships

Well you see, if Trump put a cute puppy in charge of HUD the auditors would still have found the errors because that's their job and they do it annually.

So you see, doesn't matter whose in charge because the audit system is always on going. In fact, the gov't audits just about everything, every year, well except for the Federal Reserve. That's weird.

That doesn't explain going from $28 billion to $500 in one year.

The mental gymnatics giving you a good workout?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I think many of us Question what our Gov'ts are doing with OUR Money. It's high time this was addressed in full.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   

edit on 23430America/ChicagoSat, 08 Apr 2017 05:23:19 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Lol. Or...Wait for it...A Bush? Tell me who is more likely to steal from the poor. A Democrat or a Republican?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

In their defense, shadow governments take a lot of money to run. So "mismanagement" is subjective.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: PRSpinster
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Lol. Or...Wait for it...A Bush? Tell me who is more likely to steal from the poor. A Democrat or a Republican?

A human being. Partisan much?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Neith

Welcome to every empire for millennia. And, just like the Romans, Turks, etc, etc, the people have exactly zero chance of stepping up or winning, for that matter.

Party like it isn't 1774.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: PRSpinster
a reply to: Neith

Welcome to every empire for millennia. And, just like the Romans, Turks, etc, etc, the people have exactly zero chance of stepping up or winning, for that matter.

Party like it isn't 1774.

You left out the Soviet Union. That trainwreck is still playing out.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: PRSpinster

You can't change the world by believing you can never attain to the very best!

You see the difference between me and 80% of everyone else is that I Believe I can do Anything! I'm not talking about the Physical aspects of reality here either.

1774 was nice, if you could afford to enjoy it. I'd rather party like it's Zero Point.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
You need to edit your title. 500 Billion Billion? That is like 500 sextillion dollars which is more money than exists. fix your title.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: richapau
You need to edit your title. 500 Billion Billion? That is like 500 sextillion dollars which is more money than exists. fix your title.

The title actually says Billion (Billion!) which unfortunately does not show up until you actually click the link to the thread. I believe that is an ATS issue, but I'm not really sure. Not much I can do about it, sorry!

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

My guess is that he can't add..or subtract ..or both...the guy is dumb as rocks..

I wouldn't let him lance a boil..

As has been stated (multiple times) the auditors found these issues during an audit. Three previous audits also found serious issues. Perhaps you would like to discuss the problems found during the audit(s) rather than focusing on Carson? This has surely been an ongoing problem for years and multiple administrations (Obama, Bush43, Clinton, Bush41, and probably longer).

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

It's not that it's happened before. It's that it is a continuing problem. If you want to blame Obama you also have to blame Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, etc.

Seriously what part don't you understand about the fact that it is simply impossible for this to have happened only under Obama's watch? The HUD has an annual budget of about $50 billion. Even if all of that went missing for eight years it still wouldn't equal $500 billion.

This is simple math. You're ignoring a problem endemic with our government as a whole just so you can bash the other side. Maybe this is why nothing ever fixed.

Following your logic, if three people side-swiped my car in the past 30 years, and today someone else side-swipes me, I have to yell about everyone instead of addressing the guy who JUST DID IT?

Ok...fine.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Nah if the moon decides to shake off it's cloak of dust then you'll see one.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join