It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump makes the spice flow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
NYPD confirms it costs between 127 grand and 146 grand a day to defend Melania and Barron in Trump tower. It is estimated 24 million went into Trump's weekend trips to Mar a Lago on security to defend Trump. It is said this is equal to how much Obama cost in his first 2 years. Once again, the spice must flow, and Trump makes it happen.

link

edit on 6-4-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye
Somebody is making money. There is no way it should cost anywhere near that amount of money. This just shows how screwed up and overpriced the system is.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Maybe they are over charging. Could be *gasp* corruption.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

trump is the Kwisatz Haderach?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Let's say 20 cops guard Melania and Barron day and night. That comes to at least 127 grand a day * 365 = 46,355,000 a year. That would mean each cop is paid more than 2 million annually. Something doesn't add up.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Let's say 20 cops guard Melania and Barron day and night. That comes to at least 127 grand a day * 365 = 46,355,000 a year. That would mean each cop is paid more than 2 million annually. Something doesn't add up.

Oh come on! You don't honestly think that the only expense that goes towards defending the President or his family is a cop's salary do you?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
It wouldn't be an issue so much if the spice came from somewhere, but the spice is created out of thin air, reducing the value of all the rest of the spice, and added to the national debt because it's only a loan.

When one can create all of the spice one would want, what is the point of being reasonable about how much gets used?.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
C'mon man, keep focused. Obama went on vacations and stuff and cost taxpayers millions over 2 years. So what if Trump spends that much in just 1 trip, you're losing sight of how awful Obama is and how much he's robbed you. Sheeple.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

edit on 6-4-2017 by Tompdx3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

NYPD confirms it costs between 127 grand and 146 grand a day to defend Melania and Barron in Trump tower. It is estimated 24 million went into Trump's weekend trips to Mar a Lago on security to defend Trump. It is said this is equal to how much Obama cost in his first 2 years. Once again, the spice must flow, and Trump makes it happen.

link

Sorry if OT, BUT it is about the music video offered, so please if I may

Dude WTF you cant just drop an Eon tune and leave it at that

try this one, I have the 12" Vinyl

Back on topic

Something Something Trump/Clinton/Obama was worse (remove at your leisure, i am just dancing to the music)
edit on 6-4-2017 by UpIsNowDown because: spelling

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Corruption? Look to the Secret Service and their not so secret predilections. WTF are we paying for at this price?

Secret Service prostitution habit

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Agreed, So what is NYPD doing wrong?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

You said NYPD...thats not all, including Secret Service, F.B.I. Plus they have outside officers...street and vehicle officers, building officers...stationary to and from the tower down the block officers....thats a lot more than just the "20" you underestimated.

A lot of floors in that tower...And literally an officer at every stairwell, elevator, basement, roof etc, etc. And the Trump kids have homes in the "tower" I understand as well...they get extra security.

Wouldnt want someone to kidnap or hurt a grandchild or in-law....it really adds up. I thought I heard secret service alone for them in that building for them was 90-95 officers.

I could be mistaken

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Even if 95 officers, each is paid at least 127000 * 365 / 95 which is nearly half a million a year. That's a lot. That's more than Trump's presidential salary.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Oh yeah! Nutz huh?! And too most of the White House staff travels to Florida every trip....or most trips...at least many of them do.....

I believe it was something like a quarter million ($250,000) each trip for Air Force One and people, things and security forces etc etc etc.....

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Some of that is what Trump Towers is charging them for
* office space (a Washington Post article on some of this)
* living quarters (they need someplace to sleep/eat when not on shift)
(and if you wondered, Trump actually gets money from them staying at Trump Towers. And yes, we the people are paying for them to stay there.)

But it's not just that --
* they also have to guard the parking garages
* block and direct traffic AROUND Trump Towers (something that's making all the businesses angry)
* have security staff and setups to scan every visitor and tourist getting close to the building
* all that means taking a lot of cops away from solving and preventing crimes

There's a lot of articles on this. You might google them and your favorite news source.

top topics

join