It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Astronauts........ Who believe! More MSM news, Making people more aware!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
those three tabloids publish the same story on the same day, that is basically old news, and the three tabloid are under different ownership, i dont know how regularly that happens, with "old" news anyway, there's no doubt there has been more news about aliens etc as of late, but where is it all headed.........?

It means absolutely nothing. You know why? Because as others have said, every one of these astronauts have zero first-hand interactions with aliens. Even if they did, it's still only a tale until scientific evidence provided proves otherwise.

I'm just curious, you've been a member of this board long enough to read about these astronauts and the purposeful misinterpretations of what was said. Why continue to feed this BS?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

I aint feeding you anything ectoplasm8, the whole OP was about how 3 different tabloids was about them publishing "OLD NEWS" on the same day.......................OLD NEWS to you and I, but not to the majority of readers of those tabloids, Feeding BS? Im sure you are good enough at feeding yourself.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join