It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I don't think Bill did anything wrong."

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
People really watch Bill O'Reilly these days? He hasn't "broken" a story in ages, has he?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

If the President can't use good judgment in something like this how can we expect him to use it when dealing with matters that could directly affect American lives?

Problem is, the President doesn't have any good judgment to draw on. The guy just does whatever pops into his head and you get what you get.

Not only that, Trump believes that is OK to sexually harass women. He's on record saying as much. So it only makes sense that he would support O'Reilly's right to do the same.

And.......did I mention the fact that he's an idiot of epic proportions?

And just for the record, everything the POTUS does affects the lives of all
Americans.

This is going to be a painful four years.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He was the number one "news" show on cable until a few weeks ago. Maddow took that spot when she broke the tax return story and hasn't given it up since. Funny how so many on here were sure that was going to be the end of her career.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

And if O'Reilly is guilty what does that say about Trump's judgment?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Trump jumped deep into the middle of the swamp with both feet. If he had any sense for self preservation, then he would still be selling condos. With a sense of national preservation, well we have to do what we have to do...

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

So you're saying that it's not dumb for a public figure, the President no less, that has a history of sexual assault scandals to get involved in another person's scandal?

And not only does it seem dumb for him to get involved in this scandal, his choice of words couldn't have been worse.

"I don't think Bill did anything wrong."

Considering Trump's own words in the past you have to wonder. Is he saying that the alleged acts did not take place? Or is he saying they did take place but because of O'Reilly's position it was okay?

Yeah, I'm saying it is not dumb. For one, he's not getting involved, he's giving his opinions; and two, his choice of words are completely innocent.

Wasn't obama wrong for. Choosing a side in Ferguson and such??

# hypocracy lol..

(Not you specifically, I don't know that you actually attacked obama for highlighting those events. But every other celebrity conservative did.)
edit on 6-4-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

That trump jumps up and tweets without ever doing a stitch of research isn't new lol..

Also breaking news, water is wet!!!
(Stolen from BVS)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

He was the number one "news" show on cable until a few weeks ago. Maddow took that spot when she broke the tax return story and hasn't given it up since. Funny how so many on here were sure that was going to be the end of her career.

"Broke the tax return story?!?! "

You mean over hyped something that trump prob leaked himself..lol..

Discrediting herself and her show by such Blantant BS marketing...

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Say what you will about the segment (I more or less agree with your assessment) it clearly didn't hurt her brand in anyway.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Saying "I don't think he did anything wrong" is slightly different than saying "If I had a son".Was it foolish of president Trump? perhaps, but even as president he has a right to his opinion, Now, if he berates women as sexual predators, that would be foolish.
edit on 6-4-2017 by thedigirati because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Simply that he was mistaken, something every human being on the planet is prone to. Personally I find standing up for friends to be an admirable quality. That says a great deal more about Trump's judgement.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Wasn't obama wrong for. Choosing a side in Ferguson and such??

# hypocracy lol..

(Not you specifically, I don't know that you actually attacked obama for highlighting those events. But every other celebrity conservative did.)

I suppose, but choosing a side because of loyalty is different than choosing sides for racial and political reasons.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
Objective, critical thinker here and my thoughts(not that you care) are that I'm on Trump's side of this whole political war, but am not afraid to call bs when I see it. Bill O'reilly is an asshat rotten to the core, and for Trump to say anything in support of him is concerning.

I agree. However, just for the triggering effect, of those who think Trump is "Literally Hitler", I will have to take the roll of being a troll in this instance.

I can't stand O'reilly! He is a globalist shill and has a history with the CIA and Evergreen Air. Yet, I will take a free bullet when one presents itself?

Remember the saying "When they go low, we go high."? Well, we all know that was pure BS.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Was this statement a result of an asinine question from a reporter trying to pull Trump into it?
Or
Was this statement a result of Trump just deciding to bring up O'Reilly?

Because, to me, those are 2 very different scenerios and context.

The answer to that question is kind of important considering people are whining that he even opened his mouth on the subject.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Trump really doesn't know when to shut up does he?

Are you new to politics or something?
The last 5 administrations didn't know when to keep their damn mouth shut either!
But because Trump is in office it's clearly an issue this very moment?

The double standard from the left anymore is nothing short of astounding!

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Say what you will about the segment (I more or less agree with your assessment) it clearly didn't hurt her brand in anyway.

It was clearly aimed at the majority of ignorant folks and hyped for exactly that demographic. Now that they were "hooked in" , and not knowing any better , they continue to watch.
Dont worry , those same ignorant folks will wizen up and her ratings will fall like a rock again

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Trump is the most unpresidential person to ever set foot in the white house.

GOd remember when Republicans were mad because they thought having Bill CLinton in the White House was "dishonoring" it somehow? Where are they now? Bill was ten times the Presdient Trump is.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join