It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima Fishkill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
It isn't just the fishermen, it's the eaters of fish. We're seeing the truth of 'you can't eat money', or electricity.

theava.com...

The chairman of a state fisheries committee has said commercial fishing is in a “precarious state,” as record low salmon runs may trigger a disaster declaration . . .

Someone has helpfully compiled a list of references.

www.ukipessex.org...

Disturbing Reports Of Pacific Ocean Fish Die-Off – The Salmon Are Missing

Prophet Kevin has spoken.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

What a weird messenger... But he is one of many claiming the Pacific is dying....many except for the MSN...

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
If Fukushima were based on the Air Force design and NOT the Nave design, Fukushima disaster would never had happened:

www.ted.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I skimmed over the reference's in your first link and all the low numbers are blamed on water conditions, typhon' s, drought overfishing and one even talked about a volcano improving plankton conditions.
Not one mention of radiation.

This would have to be one hell of a cover-up to keep radiation a secret.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I skimmed over the reference's in your first link and all the low numbers are blamed on water conditions, typhon' s, drought overfishing and one even talked about a volcano improving plankton conditions.
Not one mention of radiation.

www.shtfplan.com...< br />
I am not an Ocean fisherman but I am seeing more and more stories like this.. Take it for what it is worth....

The oceans are slowly dying, and with them, a significant part of our food supply will disappear. Since the number of smaller marine life dramatically reduces every year, bigger predators are starving to death. The causes of the recent mass strandings and die-offs of marine life are numerous, ranging from overfishing and climate change to plastic pollution and radioactive contamination.

As bad as all of this sounds, if you’re relying on the mainstream media for your news, you may not be aware of this growing issue that is threatening our food chain.

The great collapse of the Pacific Ocean food chain

A massive cover-up is ongoing about what might turn into the greatest marine extinction since “The Great Dying” 251.9 million years ago. Lately, heartbreaking stories of hundreds of millions of salmon that are dying before they make it back to their spawning place and record numbers of whales getting stranded on our beaches are finding their way to the public.

In the past year and a half, scientists recorded a collapse of several dozen food chains within the Pacific Ocean. Authoritative figures in Vancouver, however, estimated that number may be closer to the hundreds or thousands then the reported dozens. (RELATED: Follow more news about the food supply collapse at FoodSupply.news.)

edit on 727thk17 by 727Sky because: ...

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
It seems the warm 'blob' of 2015 may have been a factor in Pacific Northeast Ocean ecology and therefore decreased population numbers and I cannot find any evidence of radiation being a cause in the northeast. That, of course, does not mean radiation is not a factor in and around Japan's waters, although the lack of scientific research available does make me wonder if they are hiding something.

www.cbc.ca...

Research on Fukushima radiation:

www.pac.dfo-mpo.gc.ca...

www.npafc.org...
edit on 14CDT10America/Chicago034101030 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Correction...it would have to be one hell of an Above Top Secret!

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
There was a lot of unnatural chemistry washed into the ocean with that event too. also the chemicals released by China are not good for the fish and the food they live on. It is a combination of many things, one being radiation from that event.

The cover up of that event was out of line, I guess that these people are more interested in saving face and denying liability than anything else. That should have been taken care of quickly to stop further contamination. They spent way more time initially trying to cover up things than actually fixing things permanently.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

He was the first I'm aware of who alerted the world to the truth. Remember all the denial and lack of info in the first days? Here he was saying what had happened within hours, just as soon as he'd fully analysed the basic facts in the news.

new topics

top topics

join