It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many Muslims have died as a result of US bombing missions in the Middle East since 9/11

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Not sure but there are estimates that more than 90,000 innocent Christians are killed by Islam each year. Millions are simply tortured and persecuted. They are as innocent as those who died on 9/11 or as collateral damage in the ME.

Why is that not talked about on the news?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shangralah

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: dfnj2015

How many Muslims have dies as a result of US bombing missions in the Middle East since 9/11?

Answer.... Not enough.

Just out of curiosity, please elaborate on how many would be enough?

All of them.. Is that to many?

They want it to be all of us so we need to get all of them first.

Im disgusted at the anti anything people on this site.

Youre asking for nothing short of genocide. Youre sick. I dont care if ats bans this. It needs to be said, and I hope they back my opinion on this. I will respect ATS' rules, but my god.....

Calling for the death of 1.5 billion souls. Just as sick as any muslim calling for the death of all Christians... Youre no different than them

i am not calling fro anything. Op asked a question and I answered.

Let me ask one..... How many innocent civilians around the world have to die in Night club shootings, or subway bombings. or be run over by a truck while celebrating a holiday, or shot up on a beach while they are just enjoying a vacation all in the name of Islam before I am allowed to hate them?

And how many muslims civilians are to die in US bombing,drone strikes and US lead regiume changes before they are allowed to hate all Americans?

So you are saying its ok for them to hate and want to kill us. But if I feel the same way I am a sick POS right?

Whats good for the goose.

No I don’t think your evil or a POS, I just think it sad, single minded and petty and indicates someone of limited intelligence that can’t see how they are in a cycle of hatred that is being used by the government to perpetuate warfare and division.

Anyone with an ounce of sense would want to see that cycle broken. Which means withdrawing from the ME and letting the Islamic countries sink or swim on their own without any inference from the west. The war and violence will never be over otherwise.

To want to continue the cycle of violence by retaliation is stupid because it solves nothing.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Not sure but there are estimates that more than 90,000 innocent Christians are killed by Islam each year. Millions are simply tortured and persecuted. They are as innocent as those who died on 9/11 or as collateral damage in the ME.

Why is that not talked about on the news?

. Because the media are in the pockets of TPTB that want to perpetuate violence and division in the middle east

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

How many Muslims have dies as a result of US bombing missions in the Middle East since 9/11?

Answer.... Not enough.

Youre asking for nothing short of genocide. Youre sick. I dont care if ats bans this. It needs to be said, and I hope they back my opinion on this. I will respect ATS' rules, but my god.....

Calling for the death of 1.5 billion souls. Just as sick as any muslim calling for the death of all Christians... Youre no different than them

Let me ask one..... How many innocent civilians around the world have to die in Night club shootings, or subway bombings. or be run over by a truck while celebrating a holiday, or shot up on a beach while they are just enjoying a vacation all in the name of Islam before I am allowed to hate them?

And how many muslims civilians are to die in US bombing,drone strikes and US lead regiume changes before they are allowed to hate all Americans?

So you are saying its ok for them to hate and want to kill us. But if I feel the same way I am a sick POS right?

No I don’t think your evil or a POS, I just think it sad, single minded and petty and indicates someone of limited intelligence that can’t see how they are in a cycle of hatred that is being used by the government to perpetuate warfare and division.

Anyone with an ounce of sense would want to see that cycle broken. Which means withdrawing from the ME and letting the Islamic countries sink or swim on their own without any inference from the west. The war and violence will never be over otherwise.

To want to continue the cycle of violence by retaliation is stupid because it solves nothing.

So do you feel sad for all the ignorant stupid Muslims that think America is evil?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Answer.... Not enough.

So do you feel sad for all the ignorant stupid Muslims that think America is evil?

Pretty much. There are just as much viticms of this cycle of hate and are even more ignorant due to the backward culture and lack of education.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Answer.... Not enough.

Pretty much. There are just as much viticms of this cycle of hate and are even more ignorant due to the backward culture and lack of education.

LOL yep they are the victims.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Answer.... Not enough.

LOL yep they are the victims.

Yes. A family, half of which die due to a US or UK bomb being dropped on there house is a VICTIM the same way as the innocents killed by some #ed up Jihadi. They are all victims of the cycle of hate.

But I am sure this is outside your ability to comprehend.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Divide and conquer, you can see it working before your very eyes- not that I'm a fan of Islamic teachings, but the division has been cultivated.

It makes me laugh in a sad kind of way considering who actually perpetrated 9/11. The Carlyle Group, Halliburton, The house of Saud , the Bushes , The Cheney's , the Sauds all laughing all the way to the bank.

And 6 civilians! That an affront to our intelligence.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
My good friend died in the twin towers, to answer your question, not enough!

And there are mulsims who have lost family to American bombing and say not enough Americans died in the twin towers.

Its a cycle of hate that has to stop.

Well Unless we shut off the middle east and their ability to travel outside of it it wont end. Time to segregate the middle east from the rest of the planet.

As to the death toll a MAJORITY are from terrorist themselves driving up the numbers by intentionally hiding in civilian areas. Its the hostage takers fault not the US in that regard.
Shoot terrorist have even admitted thats a strategy they like to use.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Answer.... Not enough.

They cn hate me all they want I dont care, I 100% guarantee I will never ever ever go shoot up a night club full of them because god told me to.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
I am thinking more in terms of the forced regime changes like Iraq and Libya. Hundreds and thousands have died as a result of our country’s destabilising those country’s.

If Russia destabilised the USA and triggered a civil war that is scorching the American land scape killing hundreds of thousands I think you would hate and resent Russia with a passion even if Russia don’t put one boot on the ground.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Answer.... Not enough.

They cn hate me all they want I dont care, I 100% guarantee I will never ever ever go shoot up a night club full of them because god told me to.

But do you support the US goverment destablizing those countrys and bombing them?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Shangralah

Robert Dear killed people so therefore I hate all Christians and wish that they all would die.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Answer.... Not enough.

Hey hey, no back-peddling now little child - you got called out, deal with it like a man.

No one said jack-# about you being "allowed," to do or say anything - if you'd like to specificy and provide a citation to where you've been prevented from doing so, please provide that material or happily shut the # up.

You can be an ignorant hate-monger all you'd like - that much is already quite apparent. What you can't do, is call for the genocide of over a BILLION people without expecting someone to call your dumbass out on it.

While we're discussing the Mao's, the Hitler's and the Stalin's of the world - let's include you, as well Shan.

Whereas the previous "record," is around 60-70 million people killed - you want to see one BILLION people murdered. Maimed. Killed. Genocide to an entire race of human beings.

You can sit here and spin your web of confused hatred and ignorance, I know I for one will shut your # down all day long if you think ATS is going to tolerate calls for the murder of over one billion human beings.

You have issues dude. Get some help, and I mean that in the worst possible way.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

How many Muslims have died from muslim bombing missions?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Answer.... Not enough.

Oh, you're fishing for 🌟 stars, your disposition makes sense. You're in the right place.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

I thought you weren't going to feed anyone?

Glad you did though, I wish I could applause that post of yours.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Answer.... Not enough.

Energy follows thought. You are a citizen of the United States and you vote. Each of us is somewhat responsible for what our government does in foreign policy. I've heard it argue by some left wingers that our military is no longer under civilian control so we have no say over policy.

However, I think people's opinions matter. I for one, unlike you, am not okay with genocide through bombing. I think Muslims are like people everywhere in the world. Just because you label them "Muslim" doesn't make them undeserving of human rights. I guarantee you Muslims, like most people in the world, just want to raise their children in peace and have hope that their children will have a better life than their parents. It's a pretty universal sentiment. People do not choose to be radical unless they forced to do so. There has to be some equation, some way of thinking, where having 9/11 events one after another in retaliation is somehow ramped down or stopped. I guarantee you the Muslims who have lost wives and children think you are the barbarian just as much as we think they are the barbarians.

The point of this thread is what death threshold is enough? I think your answer "all of them" and genocide may not be a good answer. I think we can do better than genocide.

edit on 6-4-2017 by dfnj2015 because: typos

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Answer.... Not enough.

But do you support the US goverment destablizing those countrys and bombing them?

I dont support the government in damm near anything they do. And if the damm Terrorist were attacking soldiers of whatever country they hate ATM and not innocent civilians I wouldnt hate them either.

But they go out of their way to target innocent women and children so I say bomb the #### out of them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join