It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many Muslims have died as a result of US bombing missions in the Middle East since 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Estimates vary but according to the Pentagon, six:

"After 15 months and more than 8,400 airstrikes across Syria and Iraq the Pentagon now acknowledges that a total of six civilians, including three children, may have died from these attacks."

www.vocativ.com...

There are some higher estimates:

"Do The Math: Global War On Terror Has Killed 4 Million Muslims Or More"

www.mintpressnews.com...

I thought this article was interesting:

"US Has Killed More Than 20 Million People in 37 “Victim Nations” Since World War II"

www.globalresearch.ca...

I wish American foreign policy with regards to the number of bombing missions was ever talked about on TV. It seems this topic is off-limits.

edit on 6-4-2017 by dfnj2015 because: typo

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
edit on 6-4-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
My good friend died in the twin towers, to answer your question, not enough!

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Six says the Pentagon!

www.theguardian.com...

www.theguardian.com...

www.amnesty.org...

And the list goes on...

Who's heads are they trying to pull the wool over?

Warmest

Lags
edit on 6-4-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Links added

(post by Shangralah removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+15 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22

And there are mulsims who have lost family to American bombing and say not enough Americans died in the twin towers.

Its a cycle of hate that has to stop.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I'm not going to have a pissing contest over who lost more in 9/11. I think you are missing the point of the thread. How many Muslims have to die before you will say enough?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
So you should be mad at your Government...not make believe Muslim terrorists. My own Government scares me way more than the narrative of radical Islam. Why you ask? Cause we will come to your country, park a carrier off your coast & bomb you into some freedom & democracy.....We will free you from what ever ails you or kill you all trying. Why ? Cause we're Merica goddamnit.a reply to: WUNK22

(post by Shangralah removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

The US went after the wrong country-- Saudi Arabia was the only likely culprit, unless we are talking about a false flag event.
Virtually all the terrorists were Saudi.

Currently it looks like they are working through the list and will keep on going until they get the real perpetrators- when there is no other Middle Eastern Arab country left standing.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
How dare you question our foreign policy! Freedom isn't free, we need a high body count to keep our freedom! Any red-blooded, God-fearing American patriot knows this which can mean only one thing, you're a communist loving traitor. I bet you're burning a flag while you read this!

/sarcasm

America has been the biggest threat and hindrance to peace for nearly a hundred years now, if not longer. If people were honest with themselves then they'd admit that what America claims to represent no longer holds true.
edit on 4/6/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
America has been the biggest threat and hindrance to peace for nearly a hundred years now, if not longer. If people were honest with themselves then they'd admit that what America claims to represent no longer holds true.

That's a load of crap.
Communist Mao kills over 78 Million people
Hitler responsible for over 17 Million people
Stalin responsible for over 23 Million people

But yea America is the biggest threat to peace in the last 100 years. GTFO here with that America hating crap. We may not be saints but we sure as hell do more good than bad around the world. How much money and aid do we spread around? And not just our government the citizens of this country are the most generous in the world. Whenever there is a natural disaster in the world we are the FIRST people there to help.

edit on 6-4-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: Shangralah

originally posted by: dfnj2015

How many Muslims have dies as a result of US bombing missions in the Middle East since 9/11?

Answer.... Not enough.

Just out of curiosity, please elaborate on how many would be enough?

All of them.. Is that to many?

They want it to be all of us so we need to get all of them first.

Im disgusted at the anti anything people on this site.

Youre asking for nothing short of genocide. Youre sick. I dont care if ats bans this. It needs to be said, and I hope they back my opinion on this. I will respect ATS' rules, but my god.....

Calling for the death of 1.5 billion souls. Just as sick as any muslim calling for the death of all Christians... Youre no different than them

i am not calling fro anything. Op asked a question and I answered.

Let me ask one..... How many innocent civilians around the world have to die in Night club shootings, or subway bombings. or be run over by a truck while celebrating a holiday, or shot up on a beach while they are just enjoying a vacation all in the name of Islam before I am allowed to hate them?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

How many Muslims have dies as a result of US bombing missions in the Middle East since 9/11?

Answer.... Not enough.

Youre asking for nothing short of genocide. Youre sick. I dont care if ats bans this. It needs to be said, and I hope they back my opinion on this. I will respect ATS' rules, but my god.....

Calling for the death of 1.5 billion souls. Just as sick as any muslim calling for the death of all Christians... Youre no different than them

Let me ask one..... How many innocent civilians around the world have to die in Night club shootings, or subway bombings. or be run over by a truck while celebrating a holiday, or shot up on a beach while they are just enjoying a vacation all in the name of Islam before I am allowed to hate them?

And how many muslims civilians are to die in US bombing,drone strikes and US lead regiume changes before they are allowed to hate all Americans?
edit on 6-4-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Answer.... Not enough.

And how many muslims civilians are to die in US bombing,drone strikes and US lead regiume changes before they are allowed to hate all Americans?

this is where the kids go:

"mic dropped"

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
How dare you question our foreign policy! Freedom isn't free, we need a high body count to keep our freedom! Any red-blooded, God-fearing American patriot knows this which can mean only one thing, you're a communist loving traitor. I bet you're burning a flag while you read this!

/sarcasm

Well...history is a LOT longer than 100 years old. History also repeats itself. Muslims have killed more in written history than anyone else.

Can't really argue history without going all the way back. If we just took a small segment you could pretty much make any historical point seem logical.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Answer.... Not enough.

So you are saying its ok for them to hate and want to kill us. But if I feel the same way I am a sick POS right?

Whats good for the goose.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join