It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever received a strange or mysterious phone call?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: beetee
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

That's pretty bizarre :-)

What's your take on it? Was that all she said?

BT

To be honest I'm not sure if the phone rang and I picked it or if I was about to or trying to make an outgoing call. But it did happen. I heard it. It was real. I offer that clarification because I'd said that I was in the midst of a Spiritual crisis at the time.

What to make of it...

It seemed somehow directly related to this experiences tha I had that the devil was on my back so to speak and "Germany " seemed in reference to a rather dark period in history. It was like a Satanic scapegoating of some kind, like a warning but one that once introduced, made it a focal point of fear of the very thing you don't want thus trying to make of it some sort of self fulfilling prophecy.

I hung up the phone right away without engaging and said to myself and to God (to whom I made an appeal) - I wasn't even born at the time of the 2nd world war. They can't put that on me and I'm of Welsh not German descent.

More to follow, have to go shopping..brb

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Yes, I get calls. I may know them but I HATE the phone. Even back when we had landlines Id turn the ringer off. If I get calls and if it isnt a damned emergency.. like a 4 alarm fire... from a number I know, I just get one of my kids to answer the phone and tell them Im dead. We all are amused by it, the person on the other end is likely confused though. If its my husband calling, they are instructed to tell him I may be on the toilet or may have died on the toilet or some crazy nonsense I let them make up. Even my son in law has gotten in on the making up some bizarre crap to excuse me for refusing to speak on the phone. You really get to know an inlaw when you let them lie about you.. in front of you. LOL!

I WAS the mysterious caller back when we had party lines.. and then when I had a cell and most others didnt Id turned the scary mystery call into a hobby. Well, car phone, not a real cell. Id prank my cousins,mother, inlaws,etc and scare them... come up with some horrible crap or really piss them off. Thats pretty well the only good use of a phone anyway.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

"You are 10 seconds away from recording Germany."

Cont'd..

What I deduced was that the conflict or whatever it was that I was involved with, that felt like some sort of possession (devil on the back) somehow manifested itself in this feedback with the lady on the phone saying that to me. There was no other context in which it made any sense except that I was intended to hear it.

The thought that occurred to me, to explain it, was the idea of some sort of higher technological "order" that has or has the capability to have our thoughts under surveillance along with the ability to tap into and control any aspect of the telecommunications infrastructure, say via some sort of transluminal quantum-based hack, which could be coming from anywhere just as much at it might be from say in Earth orbit.

It had a decidedly otherworldly feel to it in other words.

That it was fundamentally unfair this idea of being 10 seconds away from recording "Germany" seemed to betray it's intent, and in so far as to be is to be perceived, I don't think that the psychological trap worked as planned. No one person a generation later can record Germany or say have that evil heaped upon them for no good reason.

So I say - aliens, of a satanic variety, where the "secret of Satan" could involve something like a Borg cube or some sort of quantum computer using super-advanced tech, in which case it's control point could be anywhere in deep space or anyone in the universe where it's been said that the brain itself is a quantum tunneling communications device.

That it would try to pray upon my fears and heap a load of bad karma upon me while riding me into the ground I think in the end says more about the agency involved (whether government or ET) than about little old me.

They betray themselves with these types of ops in other words, when it can be successfully deconstructed and reverse engineered in hindsight.

So that, in a nutshell was how I interpreted it, not as a glitch in the matrix (which it could have been), but something occurring within a certain context at a certain moment in time.

But although the winds will blow and the rains come upon our house, if our house is founded on the rock then it will hold firm, and after the storm there will be much rejoicing!

That's a sort of inside joke because of what happened shortly thereafter, but God remembers, and if the aliens and or intel goofs are reading they will come to know that they fell victim to a hoodwink that was perpetrated upon them longgg ago the binds of which are unbreakable.

Christ saved me from the evil ones.

And now the joke is on them.

Be blessed (not blessed be),

Ankh

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I got a call from the netherlands yesterday.

At least that's what my phone said.

+31 33 00 was the #. Beats me who it could be.

I'd get calls from my bro and it'd say Russia.

Got a couple calls last nite from some creepy old guy speaking in cantonese, I think. Hard to understand him. Gave me the creeps. Like some horror movie phone call.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
What I learned in the process of that and other experiences is that to be observed or surveilled by anyone other than God as the God of love and all creation, is a form of terrorism and a violation of fundamental rights and privacies or an abuse of power and at some level it always betrays itself and falls victim to it's own selfish desire for purposes of control and manipulation.

It's important to ask God to watch over us, both during the day and while sleeping at night.

Prayer and faith in Christ is a powerful weapon against powers and principalities both of this world and not of this Earth, it's like a shield.

It's kinda like being Morpheus when he exploded after which the agents must run or at least get their hands off God's children.

So if they ever try to punk you, just rest assured that they all god punk'd already by God even if some of them just found out about it, or discover it time and time again when they mess around in affairs in which they don't belong.

And that's when nightmares can turn back into sweet dreams, when you become, an untouchable, set free for the sake of freedom to freely fly in the spacious firmament of God's love and freedom and free to love and to forgive, including the bad aliens and observers themselves.

I only wish our whole world was untouchable while we claim our birthright as the whole of all creation moans a great sight of relief at the revelation of the sons and daughters of God.

It's really a great very practical joke that Jesus told. This is my experience. This is my testimony.

Best,

Ankh

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Didnt i reply to this? Saying yes. One on the day my grandma died 10th of april? Other..well..black closet?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Ankh, fourth paragraph pls. Can you check?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Not related exactly to the OP but whenever someone calls me and then asks who I am, I always reply, "who is this?" And if they don't respond and press me for my info I'll say, "You're the one that called me."

I won't let anyone I don't know who calls get any information about anything. And I never hesitate to hang up the phone.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Well, I knew ATS would not disappoint in phone weirdness.

Thank you all for contributing.

AnkhMorpork:
I'm glad you managed to get on top of it :-) And thank you for taking the time to share your story. It was strangely heartwarming :-)

RobertConrad:
lol Reminds me a bit about my father. He used to always, unfailingly answer the phone with: "Well?" It threw many people of their stride...

BT

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xbeta

Ankh, fourth paragraph pls. Can you check?

What do you mean? Can you elaborate?

Checking - yep, they're gone and I've been left in the hands of God alone for better or for worse (can be an even most challenging predicament in so far as no one really gets off the hook at the most fundamental level).

and if we do live in a non-local, holographic universe wherein lurk various powers and principalities for good and for ill both benevolent and malevolent who are capable of wielding technologies indistinguishable from magic, then they are just as responsible as we are for what we are projecting, perhaps even moreso since with great power comes much greater responsibility to uphold and honor certain eternal and universal principals of Civility where Civility may be defined as: Consciously motivated organizational behavior that is ethical in willing submission to a higher power whereby for every higher power there are higher powers still. unto the very Godhead.

Thus, it is entirely in the realm of possible that God has reserved for us the last laugh at the "devil's" expense where it becomes plainly obvious that in such a line or hierarchy - the last shall be first and the first, last where what is bound on earth is bound in heaven also ie: as above, so below.

Thing is they don't expect this kind of performance and/or blowback nor did they see how Jesus might factor into this whole equation as being at one or at the right hand of the only truly objective observer in the entire universe, who came as much to save us, as to protect us from any predation whereby it could be said that instead of "eat or be eaten", "here, eat of me instead" became the highest principal.

All good jokes must be told and understood, but it would never occur for the life of them (because the "devil" is blind as a bat, however good might be their radar) that the ultimate hoodwink and double-bind could have already been perpetrated once and for all time by a "monkey man" at a place called Golgotha.

What a terrible predicament to be placed in by one's own hand..

So yeah, I've checked and it's possible to be Morpheus, but only in Christ who came first and who said "and as our father in heaven first sent me, even so send I, you."

It's very deep, very rich, very mysterious, and very very funny.

Sometimes everything happens for a reason, maybe even all the time.

What we need is more faith, and less fear, until we arrive at that place of fearlessness when Neo (not Morpheus) explodes and the agents flee.

Ah, maybe that was the error you were pointing to.. you see, the joke's also on me and I'm ok with that.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Would you like the red pill, or the blue one?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

It saddens me you didnt outrule it again. So, with or without explosion?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
All those phone calls i received included no speech.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

It saddens me you didnt outrule it again. So, with or without explosion?

Please clarify. I was just using descriptive language. It was the agent that Neo exploded.

That said, I've found in the past that when we end up with a slightly malformed ego--self, that with one touch of the Spirit, indeed we explode or what I call "pop" and it's not a very pleasant experience, but entirely necessary, and it leads to future joy and glory no matter how difficult, challenging or painful the experience might be.

This is kind of an appropriate analogy at Easter time.

God bless,

Ankh

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Not a lot of phone calls, but I get an email from a Nigerian prince once a week...

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

actually i dont also remember any joy for agent smith or neo following the incident or ever after.i am not sure how your anology fits anywhere.sorry.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: xbeta

The idea is one of a triumph at the point where the matrix is transcended, and there is a joy in that knowledge or awareness of being an untouchable or something that they threw everything at, but failed or what I would call double-bound by their own hand, and that's not pleasant but eventually those Chinese handcuffs dissolve, but they might not get out until they've paid the very last penny in the process.

It's like a transfer of wealth and treasure, where it finds itself in a place from which nothing can get at it or come against it, and not somehow destroy itself or be blown apart in the process.

God is my protector, my shield, my strength and my rock.

This is in spite of myself, so I don't mean that in a special way, except maybe to say that faith goes a very long way and can even see you through the thick of things or even an ordeal born of a necessary suffering.

The promise of Easter is actually a great analogy. May the stone roll away from our tombs one by one, because of a trail that was blazed with our future liberation in mind. Set free for the sake of freedom to freely love as we are loved and as needed to forgive as we are forgiven.

Nothing else other than faith makes any rational sense.

I'm just someone who's been put through the ringer on more than one occasion, and I've come out ok with my sanity and rational faculty and emotional awareness in tact.

It realize you took a disliking to me with the mishandled Matrix analogy, and I'm sorry. Not Morpheus, no explosion needed, and the agents they are just another part of the matrix which Neo transcended in that moment.

Absolute liberation.

An untouchable.

A whole new domain of possibility, even the possibility of being able to at long last relax and get to be one's self as we are, even a place where our own consolation is available and thus our restoration to joy and humor, love and laughter and fellowship with and in the Spirit, which is itself radically free and that blows like the wind in a personal banner that we can't not attempt to fly or raise.

It's absurd really, but in the most magnificent and ingenious of ways.

So while we might somehow manage to beat or break free of the matrix, we owe it all to God and by glorifying God we are set free indeed because then it's for the sake of what's right and not some personal agenda driven by selfishness.

All the very best,

Ankh

edit on 14-4-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

No problem. I cant escape the boundaries of logic when it comes to causing pain to someone. Some people are too generous beyond my understanding. Pls suggest.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Pls suggest.

Suggest?

Understand Jesus and complete His circle of joy and shared mutual glorification in His triumph where it could be said that the apparent weakness of God was stronger than all the strength of mighty men of renown.

Consider how Jesus punk'd them in such a way that they were cut to the heart and brought to their knees by inflicting upon them just the right kind of pain capable of winning the repentance of an evil and wicked heart. "Oh what did we do?!"

Consider also the everlasting joy and freedom of the resurrected life on the other side of the ordeal that was a necessary suffering for the sake of love and goodness and everything that makes life worthwhile.

Consider the boundaries of His logic formed by a boundless love that's capable of carrying the weight of it all even in the face of great hardship, pain, sorrow, suffering and anguish.

There is a multifaceted, indestructible diamond at the heart of it.

Happy Good Friday. Happy Easter!

This may sound strange or unusual, but with a newfound understanding of the basis of this Great Work can be seen the greatest practical joke ever perpetrated, in a plot and a plan that was hatched from the very origin of the creation capable of anticipating the worst of human nature as fallen creatures and putting us back into our rightful place in the grand scheme of things as children of a loving God, standing next to the Godhead, hand in hand, in partnership (as it was intended).

There is a resolution to the problem of evil. Few understand it, but it's one that we are not incapable of grasping because in the consideration and contemplation we are also informed by a Spirit of Truth and Life and infinite intelligence that is also the very same love of God that informed the mind, heart, and logic, of the man among men.

edit on 14-4-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

miser

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join