It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Squeezing Out The NON-FLUORIDATED Toothpaste

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Barliman

originally posted by: intrptr

Fluorine...

very toxic

And also not necessary.
This graphic representation of the decline in tooth decay in Fluoridating and non fluoridating countries did my head in--tooth decay is declining everywhere, and no faster in fluoridating countries.
www.opensourcetruth.com...

Its based on WHO data, so one would hope there would be at least a chance of it being right.

Actually thank you for that very informative link. Not only did I not know that Europe showed decreasing levels of tooth decay without fluoridation, this was also interesting...

More than 50 studies show that fluoride lowers IQ significantly, for example.

The deception that fluoride has a place in human nutrition – any place – has a long history, including its desirable ability to create apathetic and obedient people taught by the overseers of Stalin’s Siberian political gulags to their then allies, the Nazis. Fluoride is, literally, a Nazi/Soviet mind control drug!

I knew we took more from the Nazis than weapons, scientists and state police apparatus...

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147
Do you mind posting the sources for your facts?

I'm not doubting you, but I just don't know enough about fluoride and find that the research sitations are the most benifitial to read

The link above page 1 for Fluoride Action Network ,the site appears professionally made and contains lots of research citations similar to the example about tea.

As for the facts about flupentixol decanoate , these are harder to maintain or justify as there are very few breakdowns of what it is and does available on the net . That said there are a lot of people on exactly that from various mental health services including prisoners . The doses can be very high as well depending on the perceived requirements psychiatrists have for the service users - sometimes pinned down /restrained to administer it . It has been in use since the 60s , and costs a mere fraction of what other so called anti-psychotics often do . Round about a 1 pound a shot .

To check the facts re depixol you need either personal experience in the field or to know a psychiatrist or two personally .
That said there's a notable absence of naysayers about this one , possibly because fairly basic biochemistry will affirm what's been said here .
edit on 6-4-2017 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
Why not use natural baking soda?

If you've got basic kitchen tools and some raw materials you can easily get off the net, you can make 'real' toothpaste the way it used to be in my parents' youth. You can whup out a month's worth in a blink, tweak it to be as minty or abrasive as you'd like.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I've been using XyliWhite toothpaste for a few years. I am impressed with how fresh my mouth feels when I wake up in the morning. Not overly sweet and sugary, but very refreshing. It's both fluoride and SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate) free. If you are not familiar with the dangers of SLS, click HERE. You can get XyliWhite on Amazon too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join