It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Squeezing Out The NON-FLUORIDATED Toothpaste

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I went to Waitrose , the posh English supermarket brand , the other day . I had one specific purpose to be there : to avail myself of more of an excellent product you can't buy in other supermarkets : Kingfisher brand fennel toothpaste , which claims it is fluoride free .

Now , to my horror , well , my unsurprised disdain , Waitrose have decided not to stock it anymore , instead supplying Kingfisher brand mint toothpaste, which claims it is 'with fluoride' .

Every other toothpaste available , in any supermarket , (up to 50 or so) is fluoridated , apart from 1 . Aloe Vera toothpaste and 2 .Euthymol toothpaste (made in Switzerland) . Both these are reasonably good short -term, but they are different than the Kingfisher non-fluoridated , in that neither really does the job of scrubbing away the stains which can develop on teeth over time.

I didn't complain at Waiting-Rose ,( as I call it , for their distinct propensity to have procured in particular , very nice looking young ladies for work there. ) It would have been a waste of time . But I could have , because they have replaced an inferior product , for one which is excellent , and both are made by the same company . Hmmm I thinking : what's going on here ?

Fluoride is a drug , and it is an un-necessary drug in the combat of tooth decay . Cleaning your mouth regularly is the only winning strategy in that fight .
The target of fluoride is the brain , and currently the means of applying it to the populkace is through the gums . Its an extremely effective way of applying this drug to your brain . Chew some tobacco for example , and will find out just how effectively your gums and palate can absorb drugs .
Fluoride , is a drug which is used upon mental health patients , in the form of flupentixol decanoate , flupentixol meaning 5 parts fluoride and the decanoate is there to stick it to their insides , by injection , so it is released daily to the brain , by the fatty tissues it sticks to . It's called 'depixol' for short . Nice , eh ?

The trouble with fluoride , is it's not a nice drug , it's very bad for your psychology . The effects of a regular dose of fluoride are multiple and exponential , they gather upon themselves , causing further complications to the mind of the person receiving the doses . In the mental health setting , fluoride causes a patient to display fewer symptoms , primarily because their energy is gone : they only want to sit or lie down . Good for everyone on the ward or in the outside world , except the patient .

The symptoms of fluoride application are evident in the general populace , but to a lesser extent . General apathy , or disinterestedness prevail . Anxiety and or confusion are often present . A lack of imagination or creativeness is very widespread . Tiredness and subsequent neglect is common . People don't enjoy their jobs , or speak with any particular learning of their own . They're very unwilling to hear of any thinking which is not readily digestible , and , lacking the power to make up their own mind , are irritable easily .

The absence of enthusiasm is notable : notable enough to make any somehow enthusiastic difference-maker newsworthy . He ran a marathon a day for 365 consecutive days -wow ! By example ...

If you're a fluoride user - stop . Its a drug , you're being drugged . Weight for weight or parts per million - it has been carefully worked out . "Use no more than a pea sized amount for children" . This is not a joke , it is a serious matter . Its of importance .

. Put children first - stop drugging them with un-necessary fluoride , but make them clean their whole mouth including all of it they reach , and regularly . One brand , available in Waitrose too , called 'Big Teeth' for kids , has massively elevated levels of the drug. Exercise consumer choice .

Why , do we think , are Waitrose replacing the good with the bad ? They used to supply , and now they don't ? What could have happened here ?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ZIPMATT

Here you go. Amazon.

Maybe it wasn't selling well and that's why they pulled it?
edit on 6-4-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   

As you're English, you should be apprised - tea is full of fluoride. It concentrates it nicely. You can get fluoride issues just by drinking otherwise organic tea.

For the toothpaste, order Tom's of Maine fluoride free on the net from Amazon. It's better than Kingfisher anyway. But if you really like Kingfisher, you can also get THAT from Amazon.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Why does he have to get it from Amazon? Couldn't he buy it from someone who doesn't currently have a 600 million dollar contract with the CIA?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

As you're English, you should be apprised - tea is full of fluoride. It concentrates it nicely. You can get fluoride issues just by drinking otherwise organic tea.

For the toothpaste, order Tom's of Maine fluoride free on the net from Amazon. It's better than Kingfisher anyway. But if you really like Kingfisher, you can also get THAT from Amazon.

Nah , I can't be bothered to change my habits ! I'll probly preach to the converted a bit more later , too ! *fires up kettle*

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Haven't used Fluoride toothpaste in over 20 years. Great reminder thread on the "subtle" effects of the neuro-toxin FLuoride

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Yeah getting on for that too . Maybe once or twice in an emergency . I am actually considering the tea thing , it's possible it's added to tea / or to the ground when growing it ? There are apparently high levels in red wine too , how did that get there then ? Both stick to the insides of one's mouthparts . :/

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Fluorine...

very toxic

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

“It is urgent that governmental and international agencies adopt safe standards of fluoride content in tea commodities.” SOURCE: Yi J, Cao J. (2008). Tea and fluorosis. Journal of Fluorine Chemistry 129:1976-81.

from this website : Fluoride Action Network

Tea is a fluorine accumulator , fluoride is used in pesticide products , something isn't being done which should be done , adds to a similar result : mass fluoridation . Must...stop...drinking...tea .... arrgg . Its addictive as well , grapes'll be the same problem ...

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Nice thread, I also use the Kingfisher fluoride free paste, which a small local shop sells, But I have never seen it in any big supermarket.
For a few months I had gone back to use fluoridated toothpaste because my dentist somehow managed to convince me that I needed it in order to fight off cavities after having my 3rd or 4th filling done.
I didn't know it affected energy levels. I have been feeling particularly apathetic and lack of energy. Have gone back to Kingfisher, it will be interesting to see if my energy levels rise accordingly.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: Bedlam

Why does he have to get it from Amazon? Couldn't he buy it from someone who doesn't currently have a 600 million dollar contract with the CIA?

He can get it from whomever he likes, but Amazon is quite handy for this sort of thing.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I'm fortunate enough to live in Maine, where they stock toms flourish free on the shelf. Good stuff.

Unfortunately, I still get my shut up and comply drug dose from the water supply.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Neither of my wells at Chez Bedlam or the family well at the Bedlam Homestead in North Georgia have any detectable levels of fluoride. Or really, much of anything you wouldn't want.

The Florida wells don't have enough carbonates, but are otherwise near perfect. I've got installation of a neutralizer on the list.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Fluorine...

very toxic

And also not necessary.
This graphic representation of the decline in tooth decay in Fluoridating and non fluoridating countries did my head in--tooth decay is declining everywhere, and no faster in fluoridating countries.
www.opensourcetruth.com...

Its based on WHO data, so one would hope there would be at least a chance of it being right.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Neither of my wells at Chez Bedlam or the family well at the Bedlam Homestead in North Georgia have any detectable levels of fluoride. Or really, much of anything you wouldn't want.

The Florida wells don't have enough carbonates, but are otherwise near perfect. I've got installation of a neutralizer on the list.

Can we come and move in with you?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Barliman

Can we come and move in with you?

The water is spectacular. Chez Bedlam's water is just a touch sour, but the neutralizer will fix that. But it's very subtle. Homestead water is what they serve in heaven. At one point the place had a crankup with a tin dipper and an oak bucket that I faintly recall. I wouldn't have gotten rid of it but the grandparents wanted it to be modern and put in a pump and capped it off. That does keep the debris out, I suppose, but it's not as evocative.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Do you mind posting the sources for your facts?

I'm not doubting you, but I just don't know enough about fluoride and find that the research sitations are the most benifitial to read

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Toms of Maine is wonderful but Bentonite Clay is my favorite. A little chalky feeling but it whitens and polishes your teeth.
I started using the bentonite a few months ago.
Its also really good mixed with coconut oil for brushing.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Why not use natural baking soda? I've been using it for years and was told my teeth and gums were in very good shape by my dental hygienest after not going for two years for plaque removal...and it didn't take very long to clean them. I don't see the sense in spending all that money on health store toothpaste. If you want fennel or cloves just grind them up into the baking soda.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join