It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fed up with the Anti British apologists..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

The Royal family have next door to nothing to do with who we do, and do not sell our arms to. Those choices are made by the manufacturers in some cases, and by a system of intelligence analysts, speculators, and other assorted paper shufflers, as well as ministers for this, that and the other.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Wahabbism, yuck, a particularly vile sect of Islam which embraces all that is repugnant in the Koran.
I wouldn't want to be a woman in the general patriarchal Muslim world, but controlled by Wahabbism....
[Shudders]

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Way to miss or deflect from the political point the member made.
SMH.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

I would blame the Saudis for sending their extreme form of Islam everywhere via their missionaries. That is why it's hateful brand of Islam is growing.

In fact the documentary Under Mosque shows that many UK Mosques have ties to Saudi Arabia.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

hmmm really

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

It was not an attempt to deflect. I simply had no argument with the portion of their post which stated their frustration with arms sales, therefore reduced my response to deal precisely with the matter in which they were in significant error.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Agreed, my assumption is that a blind eye is turned by UK authorities due to arms sales and oil.
The house of Saud funds Islamic extremism in Britain for sure.
...and weak indoctrinated Islamic men fall for it due to their pre existing sky god beliefs.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Are you that pompous you couldn't just publicly agree with the member that dealing arms with Saudi Arabia is a problem then?
Instead only replying to what you could find argument with.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Yes really.

You can tell by the way that Prince Charles does not like being used to promote arms sales. It is not as if he has decided at some stage to sell the arms himself, or that his dear old mother sent him out to do it. He gets instructed by the people who control the government and the MIC, just as much as anyone else does.

If you think the Royal Family have anything other than the most limited power, even as monarchs, then you are way, WAY off base.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Whilst Her Majesty has conducted her reign without any excess demands on her subjects in Britain and the Commonwealth her family has considerably more power than you credit her with.She can and has for example sacked one of my countries Prime Ministers.
edit on 8-4-2017 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Horse crap.

Utter bunkum and horse crap. If you really believe that, you have simply failed to correctly understand what has happened.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

The Royal perogative,she can declare war on behalf of Britain and several other nations,she can dissolve parliament and she has many other very powerful powers I expected better knowledge from you.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

She signs the documents dude, she is complicit.
If she doesn't agree with what she signs then abdicate, nobody is forcing her to keep the job of head of state.
The member is technically correct, the monarch chooses every time she puts pen to paper in agreement with the government.
Abdicate if she disagrees, but complicit every time she signs on the dotted line.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Lol, a true Brit would know that

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Thanks for your company its time for this lad from the colonies to go to bed,that poster isn't a bad bloke but he sometimes pulls the trigger a bit early.
edit on 8-4-2017 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Ah it would be like the shed thread if nobody disagreed on ATS, and I'd probably look elsewhere for interesting debate if that happened.
Sleep tight and watch the Islamic extremists don't bite lol

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Royals have not interest in arms - so this great picture of Prince Charles and article, was Charlie doing humanitarian work in Saudi Arabia. Wake up

www.theguardian.com...

The day after Prince Charles donned traditional robes and joined Saudi princes in a sword dance in Riyadh, Britain's biggest arms company announced that agreement had finally been reached on the sale of 72 Typhoon fighters sold to the Gulf kingdom. Announcing the deal last Wednesday, Ian King, chief executive of BAE, manufacturer of the jets, said the public was "never going to know" how much the Saudis would pay for them. They were reported to have initially offered £4.4bn, but BAE had been pressing for more.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

What so her Governor-General Sir John Kerr didn't sack our democratically elected Government? You need to actually read stuff once in a while.
edit on 8-4-2017 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

yep

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Lol at wake up.
The royal families of two nations have a cozy meet up while the respective executive administrations sign arms deals.
Yeah, nothing to see there unless you are a Brit with true understanding about our constitutional monarchy.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join