It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Roberts. The Fed rigs everything.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
The Penny has dropped that the fed is supporting Bubbles in the real economy, when they pop it buys all the debt ,because it can by just hitting the "Money create button" The problem being that the real economy is actually ceasing to exist, because the real market forces are not there anymore.
All this leads to a problem because it could go on forever, with the new austerity becoming the "new normal" because all the new born people think this is the "new normal" But the driver for us to stay focused must have a constant enemy. The problem here is that in the old cold war trust existed between the leaders when a false incoming missile warning occurred, so no one believed it was a real missile...But now things have changed, as trust is being eroded. usawatchdog.com... .

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Somehow convince CEOs to raise wages. Problem solved for another 20 or 30 years.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
It will all come unglued soon enough, and I say good riddance.

My only beef with the incoming collapse is that I won't be ready when it arrives. In the current state of things, you need to earn money to buy things, and then buy things to earn money. The government skims so much off the top there isn't enough left over to exchange my worthless currency for what I'll need later- land, tractor, etc.

Then there's the problem of time. Who has the time to invest in building a personal food source when they're busy working during prime farming hours?

What a mess.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Then they have inflation to worry about, which seems to be their main concern now. If and when this dose of fiat goes down. The cash machines will dry up until they arrange a substitute, probably SDR's but the damage will be done by then. A few states have organised a Silver and Gold repository, which at least will give real money a chance, but many states haven't.

new topics

top topics

join