It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bannon a leak?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Let's just go out on the edge here since this is a conspiracy site but the more I have read about him and certain events since the election I am coming to the conclusion that it could very well be Steve Bannon or someone working with him (Rebekah Mercer) that is attempting to assist with undermining the Trump Administration now that things seem to not be going the way Bannon or his handlers would like. Could it be one of the leaks as there are many? He is tied to some real shady ass people. Kushner has called them out also.

Bannon is not liking what Kushner is doing and how he has the ear of the president after Bannon helped Trump to win the presidency but, as in all things, once doors close new ones open and it seems that Bannon is starting to wait on the outside in some instances. I have read he was placed on the NSC to watch Flynn but we are now learning there was nothing wrong there. He was pushed aside and given a lesser role during the negotiations of the Obamacare bill as well as assisting with the original travel and immigration ban that went nowhere.

He was removed from the National Security Council. Coincidence, it may be, but one of Kushners prodigies from the West Wing is now allowed to the meetings. The NSC is being given a large overhaul with General McMaster and could be just falling in line with the status quo removing Bannon but since when does that happen in this administration? Maybe Trump signed the order to restrict his access and start to push him out.

Trump just brought in Ivanka as his adviser. She said she would have no role so maybe it is a matter of he is actually coming to the conclusion, even though he thought there would be some morality in Washington there is none even with a close friend and who be believed was an ally.

or I could be wrong...anyone else have any thoughts?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I doubt it. My guess is something about him got discovered and the administration was informed.

As good ol' dubya would say "preemptive strike"

But that's a speculative guess.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Try the son in law most likely Mossad the Zionists and Generals run the show Trump is just in a reality show...and one above his depth.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

The only leaking bannon is doing is on leftist liberal democrat faces.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
does he smell like an onion?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I don't believe Bannon is a leak. He would have absolutely nothing to gain from this. Why undermine the ONLY person who can and would protect you? Bannon has little to no political friends in Washington other than Trump.

I think Trump has come to the conclusion that Bannon has simply been more hurtful to his agenda than helpful.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
No its the systematic isolation and removal of those not of the neo-con warmonger persausion his enemies are playing Sid Meiers Civilisation vi and Trump is playing checkers soon there will be no-one loyal to him left

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Leak.
Not leek.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

If you're going to chime in I'd like to hear your opinion. Ehilr I disagree with you more times than not I value your input. So please give us your thoughts.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Bannon leaking? I don't know. Sure, why not?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: rickymouse

Leak.
Not leek.

I've never considered Bannon as a leek.
He could be vegetable matter, definitely has many layers, and unless thoroughly cleaned, probably has a good bit of dirt and grit inside, like most leeks.

As difficult as this may be for me, I must respectfully beg to differ, and accept Leek as well as Leak.

Either way he'll likely get cooked for some reason or another.

ganjoa

top topics

join