It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assad crossed many Red Lines but I aint Broadcasting our Strategy!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I question if Assad did this, it could be a set up to make it look like he did. This definitely stinks of a setup by the rebels. I wouldn't be too fast in blaming this one on Assad.

Serious question then...why hasn't he nor Russia denied it??

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Nevermind
edit on 4/8/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: rickymouse
I question if Assad did this, it could be a set up to make it look like he did. This definitely stinks of a setup by the rebels. I wouldn't be too fast in blaming this one on Assad.

Serious question then...why hasn't he nor Russia denied it??

They both came out and strongly denied that they used chemical weapons. They did say it was possible they hit a place where the rebels stored chemical weapons. They want this investigated by a neutral party and Assad did set something up but did not want them coming out of Turkey, Damascus was all right. They want a fair and impartial investigation.

I do not know where you are getting your information from, They both denied it and have both continually been denying that Assad used chemical weapons.

The Rebels do have Chemical weapons, which includes Sarin. So do Al Qaeda. That is easy to verify, the Rebels have used mustard gas many times already in Syria and Chlorine gas too. The various groups have used Sarin gas in small incidents all over that region. This information can be found by reliable sources. Assad has used Chlorine gas in a few instances after getting rid of the Sarin and a few other nerve gasses.

All this info as to what has been going on over there is available from some half way reliable sources, if there is really such a thing. There are some semi-neutral sources out there, the reading is more boring though because these events listed in them are small instances of chemical warfare.

Assad was not banned from using Chlorine gas from what I read, that is not considered the same as Sarin and Mustard gasses and some of the highly controled gas warfare. I do not really understand why they do not internationally outlaw all of the gasses, probably because our own government might want or need to use Chlorine gas against our own people.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Posting this here as since my response in this thread
was questioning, I did find proof that Obama administration
was not forthcoming about leaving chemical weapons in Syria.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The proof lies in that the Treasury, just before Obama left office
sanctioned over a dozen named Syrian military officials, and
Syrian Arab Air Force, Syrian Arab Air Defense Forces,
Syrian Arab Army, Syrian Arab Navy, and Syrian Arab Republican Guard
as blocked agencies or instrumentalities of the Government of Syria.

www.treasury.gov...

So, not only did Obama not really tell the truth, neither did Susan Rice.

This leads to a few questions as to why not sanction Syria as a country?

This goes back to my earlier post, naming Soros as intervening with
some high name players that have been named as assets.

Along with Abbas, accused of being a KGB asset.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
I think assad is a rational player. Chemical attacks benefit him in no way.

Remember that ceaserfire 8 months backs with us, russia, syria being brokered. Then Obummber dropped a BIG bomb on Syrian Troops and said ooppssie. working together to fight ISIS ruined.
Were close to working together. cue chemical attack.

The man has ran his country broke and watched 400,000 + people die.

You think he's rational? All he had to do was resign his position and possible no one would have died.

It's proof the man loves his power more than his country and will do anything to keep it.

edit on 8/4/17 by xstealth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Assad crossed many Red Lines but I aint Broadcasting our Strategy!

Why are so many people content to beleive the Assad is a baie without ever asking for the evidence which proves the claims correct.

Why are they content to simply accept claims and statements of accusation without any incontrovertible evidence.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Because everyone agrees that the whole country has been laid waste by civil war for over four years. Makes him look like a less than perfect leader.

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join