It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assad crossed many Red Lines but I aint Broadcasting our Strategy!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I pray that this is just rhetoric from Trump.No more wars,please.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

It is all too familiar.

I was not aware Trump had commented on this
current situation in detail. Anyone have a link
to his actual words?

Guess its time to go wade through a dozen
msm articles that all have false headlines
and misleading statements to dig to the
bottom of this.

In any case, I dont think we should get involved
with boots on ground. I heard Niki Haleys comments
to the UN, I disagree with her.

America needs to take care of her own
problems and be strong, so she can last
long enough to help in a real need.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Syria has been a mass grave of half a million souls since 2011. Let's not add any Americans to that grave.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
: Rosinitiate

It's the same tired old crap to start a war, NK Russia or China I'm getting confused who they want to whack.If they are not careful they will start a war and no one will come.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: dragonridr

Assad has nothing to gain and everything to lose by using chemical weapons.

I can not fathom any logical reason for him to use them.

However I can list a myriad reasons why the terrorist groups and coalition forces would want to.

And there doesnt need to be aircraft involved. A terrorist just needs to let a canister off as a goverment aircraft flys over on a conventional bombing run.

So in your world someone was tipped off as to where assad's planes would strike than released chemicals in multiple locations. Not to mention they would have had to know what buildings would be bombed so they can hide the chemicals there beforehand.

Reality says your speculation wouldn't work from a logistics standpoint. Unless the rebels snuck in chemical weapons when they supplied the plane with ammunition and of course assad's air force didn't know.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: intrptr

It is all too familiar.

I was not aware Trump had commented on this
current situation in detail. Anyone have a link
to his actual words?

Guess its time to go wade through a dozen
msm articles that all have false headlines
and misleading statements to dig to the
bottom of this.

In any case, I dont think we should get involved
with boots on ground. I heard Niki Haleys comments
to the UN, I disagree with her.

America needs to take care of her own
problems and be strong, so she can last
long enough to help in a real need.

No boots unless its Turkey. Trumps big option is to inform assaad that he is going to destroy his air force take 1 day.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: buckwhizzle
I pray that this is just rhetoric from Trump.No more wars,please.

There's going to be a war regardless; it's America's main export. How big of a war is anyone's guess, but it's not going to be isolated or short for that matter.

I'm stunned that none of the comments in this thread mentioned the economic oblivion we're currently standing on the edge of.

Two choices:

1. War
2. Economic collapse worldwide

Both are imminent and entirely unavoidable. In fact, either one of the two choices will trigger the other no matter which choice is made.

One must realize we're in for some SERIOUS sh# very soon.

edit on E30America/ChicagoWed, 05 Apr 2017 23:16:39 -05004pmWednesdayth11pm by EternalShadow because: a correction

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
Assad crossed many Red Lines but I aint Broadcasting our Strategy!

As he was 'allowed' to cross "many red lines", obviously our 'strategy' seems to be making empty threats.
And, considering the source, he ain't broadcasting his strategy because he has none, not because he suddenly grew ethics or strategy beyond the childish!
Time will tell...

You mean just like how Obama had no strategy? Because if his strategy was so grand why does Trump have to clean up Obama's mess. Obama promised to end all Wars. And yet here we are discussing the multiple red lines that Assad crossed. Trump may be childish but at least he lives in reality by not promising to end all Wars.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: Stevemagegod

You still think Assad used chemical weapons on his own people? hmm

cui bono?

Well ill say someone did we have people in the hospital in Turkey and the videos showing its effect. Whoever did it has aircraft and that narrows down the suspects to Russia Syria the US and Turkey. And the US and Turkey dont operate in that area. Soooo to answer your question choose one.

Considering it wasn't an air-dropped weapon, what do aircraft have to do with anything?

You could fire a howitzer shell at the weapons dump and achieve the same effect

James Lankford, OK senator, on Tucker's show said they know it was Assad as the planes used to drop the chemicals are owned by by either Russia or Assad as they're the only two to have them.

But here I'm reading nothing was dropped and no planes were involved. So Lankford is obviously pushing a deep state agenda, making # up to help garner support once again to go after Assad. The immediacy of how quickly everyone is telling us it's Assad is alarming. Holes all over the place in their argument.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Three stark choices 1. Economic collapse of the Western world. 2. World War. 111. 3.Change the system. What we will probably get is all three in that order. Option 1 has already occurred but because its being controlled nobody has actually noticed .

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I do not care if Assad personal dropped chemicals from on a short bus full of disabled children just for kicks. Kill ISIS and get the hell out of that cesspool.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

This has all been laid before Trump was on the scene,
it is hard to say what he will actually do.

Policy wise, and western influence, What I come up with
some existing and interesting ties to Bilderberg, CFR, Hillary Clinton,
and the Syrian Opposition. Not to mention a tie to Soros.

Interesting ties here: The Syrian Opposition, who is doing the talking?

Another name on the list: George Soros – the financier whose non-profit "Open Society Foundations" is a primary funding source of the ECFR. At this level, the worlds of banking, diplomacy, industry, intelligence and the various policy institutes and foundations all mesh together, and there, in the middle of it all, is Kodmani.
........."The sand is running out of the hour glass," said Hillary Clinton on Sunday. So, as the fighting in Syria intensifies, and Russian warships set sail for Tartus, it's high time to take a closer look at those who are speaking out on behalf of the Syrian people.

www.theguardian.com...

Syrian opposition impatient for talks, wants Russian pressure

"We have options, concrete operational options and we believe that direct negotiations are what should happen."

De Mistura met both sides on Friday and gave them a paper with different options that need to be agreed in the next two or three days, Kodmani said. uk.reuters.com...

Not a definitive map by any means, but some big name players there.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

cui bono?

I dont know what to believe. But I do know that Broadcasting our strategy is why we haven't defeated them yet in the last 5 years.

Why is it so imperative to remove the DEMOCRATICALLY elected leader of this country hint google 'Syria Genie oil and gas

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Trump is adopting the Russian modus operandi here.
Goodness...What a surprise.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Ohanka

Trump is adopting the Russian modus operandi here.
Goodness...What a surprise.

Well that seems to be working better than the American one, or have you been asleep for the last 14+ years?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   

cui bono?

I dont know what to believe. But I do know that Broadcasting our strategy is why we haven't defeated them yet in the last 5 years.

after it was proven 100% Beyond a Reasonable doubt that Assad crossed that Red Line by using Chemical Weapons on his own people.

You dont know what to believe? Yet you state it as a proven 100% beyond a Reasonable doubt in the OP?

I get what your trying to say in the OP, but if you dont know what the heck you´re talking about, then sometimes it is better to just shut up. At least doent state stuff you know NOTHING about as facts..

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: farhan98 Does anyone think any of the Western countries pulled this attack to create more propaganda?

I personally would not refer to it as "America".

Going back to when Hillary as Sec of State had her own
personal wars, that was Hillary and Obama's America.

Hillary and Obama also chose to arm the rebels,
which led to the situation with ISIS. Again,
Hillary and Obama's America.

In my humble opinion....

I would not blame the American people.

Its rogue elements within your government that want this war. Plus its not just the USA , the UK has wanted this war for a while.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: crazyewok

Assad has nothing to gain and everything to lose by using chemical weapons.

I can not fathom any logical reason for him to use them.

However I can list a myriad reasons why the terrorist groups and coalition forces would want to.

And there doesnt need to be aircraft involved. A terrorist just needs to let a canister off as a goverment aircraft flys over on a conventional bombing run.

So in your world someone was tipped off as to where assad's planes would strike than released chemicals in multiple locations. Not to mention they would have had to know what buildings would be bombed so they can hide the chemicals there beforehand.

Reality says your speculation wouldn't work from a logistics standpoint. Unless the rebels snuck in chemical weapons when they supplied the plane with ammunition and of course assad's air force didn't know.

Planes are bombing that area constantly. There doesn't need to be any tip off.

And they dont need to be accurate with where they set off the chemical weapons either. They just need the general area. It is war, war is a confusing mess.
All thats been confirmed is some planes flew over and chemical weapons have been released.
So far i have seen no proof that:
1) the chemical weapons directly came from the planes
2) the chemical weapons where set off exactly where the bombs where set off.

Hell its been just over a day! There has not been enough time for any investigation to establish the facts!

For all we know the terrorists are making # up. They released the chemicals and now are making stories up on planes ect.

There is no logical way Assad would approve the use of chemical weapons! It makes no sense!

And stop calling them rebels, they are terrorists and jihadis.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I agree mate. The "rebels" are not fluffy freedom fighters. You should have seen what they did to Christian communities in Syria! Women, children, it was awful, the whole place is a mass grave!

Something else to add to the mix is the psychology of warfare. These people (on both sides) have been in high intensity conflict for years. There comes a point where you lose your humanity and barbarism is just shrugged off the shoulders like nothing. It becomes "normal". Warfare is also very exciting and addictive after a while. Which is probably why I myself have spent 26 years as a soldier, 9 of those years on operations, and have the shrink bills to prove it.

I think both sides are sick dogs now because of this and need to be put down, or they will be reliving their youth in our backyards

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships
I too heard Niki Haley de facto blame the Syrian gubment for the attack before any investigation, within hours of the attack. Whats that tell you about who's really responsible? Same ol same ol is right.

Trumps baby talk in the video inside here.

article with video

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join