It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assad crossed many Red Lines but I aint Broadcasting our Strategy!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'll give him credit for his strategy.
I just hope he does his homework before he makes moves.

All of Hillary's previous comments on Assad lead me to
believe 100% she was playing for "intervening" in Syria.

We have all seen how those astro turfed "spring uprisings"
went down with social media playing into stirring
the people through Soros funded NGO's.

I want to believe Trump is smarter than
walking into this if it is all the same ruse
that Hillary was running with in Ukraine, etc.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Trump is just telling the uninformed CNN viewers what they want to hear and that's it. CNN and the other MSM are already painting Assad as the enemy. The german media bombards us with photos of gassed children too. There was a weird photo on /pol/ that showed the White Helmets assisting in "helping" children that got gassed but they forgot to wear protective gear like gloves. I'm no expert on Sarine but that looked highly suspicious.

...This smells like a setup and i trust Trump that he is just playing along. People seem to underestimate Trump and he is fully aware of that fact. The war mongers on both sides are pure evil and i don't believe in coincidences.

It's on my list of possibles. I hope so. If not, it's hard to understand.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Satire:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
What he could do is take out Assad's chemical weapons factories using submarine launched cruise missiles and hit nothing else. This way, he looks good and does not make enemies with Russia and Iran whom America needs to fight jihadists and Islamic terrorism.
edit on 5-4-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
What gives me downright chills is recalling John McCain words just
before this attack, gave an ominous clue that the Shadow
Government was not happy with Trump about his stance on Assad.

During a trip to Turkey, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said Assad's fate will be decided by the Syrian people. That sentiment was echoed by U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley, who told reporters, "You pick and choose your battles. And when we're looking at this it's about changing up priorities and our priority is no longer to sit and focus on getting Assad out."

In a statement Thursday evening, McCain, who is chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, said he is "deeply disturbed" by Tillerson's and Haley's comments. www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Sens. John McCain and Lindsey Graham are upset with the Trump administration signaling that removing Syrian President Bashar al-Assad from power is no longer a top priority

Dont forget it was Hillary Clinton on tape in one of her speeches
she wants "open borders".

Well, look no further!

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
From what I've been reading, Trump has decided to no longer make removing Assad from power a priority even though there was a recent chemical attack.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
What he could do is take out Assad's chemical weapons factories using submarine launched cruise missiles and hit nothing else. This way, he looks good and does not make enemies with Russia and Iran whom America needs to fight jihadists and Islamic terrorism.

What factories? They're already gone. The Russians came and took them all away the last time he was falsely accused of ordering chemical weapons attacks.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Wait, never mind... here is the latest. Good thing I double checked.

Donald Trump has described the chemical attack in Idlib province which killed more than 70 people as an “affront to humanity”, but offered little clue to any new strategy to end the violence in Syria.

The US president said that Tuesday’s attack – whose victims included women, children and babies – had affected him profoundly and transformed his thinking about the Syrian president, Bashar al-Assad.

“I will tell you that attack on children yesterday had a big impact on me – big impact,” Trump said in the White House Rose Garden. “My attitude toward Syria and Assad has changed very much … You’re now talking about a whole different level.”

Donald Trump says Syria Chemical Attack Changed his View of Assad

Sane stuff.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Syria is a quagmire America should stay out of. Russia delivers artillery to SAA. We don't need any American casualties in Syria.

edit on 5-4-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Why wont people listen? Assad hit a munitions depot and isis chemical weapons exploded. Its not fantasy land

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

I definitely see your point I'm just glad the President doesn't think of Assad as an ally or something. A while ago, I wrote one of my representatives explaining how it would be a bad idea to put boots on the ground in Syria.

But we already have boots on the ground there, some troops went into Syria a month or two ago. The media didn't report on it much.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Iran must have flown chemical weapons to Nujaba.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme

Why wont people listen? Assad hit a munitions depot and isis chemical weapons exploded. Its not fantasy land

The reason people won't listen is because analysts are finding holes in the story - for example, the nerve gas in the factory would have burned up in the explosion and not spread. Among a few other things.

Colonel Hamish de Bretton-Gordon, a chemical-weapons expert, told the BBC on Wednesday that Russia's claim was "fanciful" and that it would be "unsustainable" for a nerve agent like Sarin gas to spread as far as it did as the result of a bombing.

Instead, the US has determined that Syrian warplanes dropped the chemical weapons, which caused injuries and deaths that the World Health Organization said were "consistent with exposure to organophosphorus chemicals, a category of chemicals that includes nerve agents."

British Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson said "all the evidence I have seen suggests this was the Assad regime ... using illegal weapons on their own people."

The commander of the Free Idlib Army rebel brigade, Hasan Haj Ali, told Reuters that "everyone saw the plane while it was bombing with gas."

Business Insider
edit on 05pmWed, 05 Apr 2017 20:10:13 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 05pmWed, 05 Apr 2017 20:10:57 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Sold! I believe all of that now.

Im going to get black-out drunk so if i offend anyone i apologize in advance

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Why would Assad use chemical weapons when he is winning?

Also, anyone with an ounce of intelligence knows the dogs-of-war are looking for any excuse to invade Syria. Do you really think he'd give them reason?

This is just the typical USA playbook. Accuse of some atrocity as an excuse for regime change/invasion/sanctions, etc.

Donald Trump should do as he promised, and put American citizens first - not the corporations and bankers who feed off fake wars.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
This is going to be another Iraq if we're not careful. Hopefully we don't get involved.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
America, Russia, Iran are on the same team. Jihadists are the enemy. People who drive cars laden with bombs on suicide missions are misguided. They are not true Muslims.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: jellyrev
I think assad is a rational player. Chemical attacks benefit him in no way.

Remember that ceaserfire 8 months backs with us, russia, syria being brokered. Then Obummber dropped a BIG bomb on Syrian Troops and said ooppssie. working together to fight ISIS ruined.
Were close to working together. cue chemical attack.

He gains to things rebels fear him. But more important he gets the rebels to leave areas troops have to fight house ro house casualties are high. With his army if they take major losses they will flee.

Bull#

Assad was currently winning.

Russia have his back and the USA had backed off.

So why would he gas a few dozen civilians and throw that away?

Using gas gets the USA back to opposing him and risks losing Russian support!

The rewards do not match the drawbacks.

Killing a few dozen civilians could have been accomplished just as easily with conventional bombs.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
This is going to be another Iraq if we're not careful. Hopefully we don't get involved.
Or WWIII.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I do know that Broadcasting our strategy is why we haven't defeated them yet in the last 5 years

Sure it is, I'm sure Obama is over there broadcasting warnings before each bombing run so the terrorists can jump in a bunker.

This is a stupid premise, based on nothing except predjuice against Obama.

Bush told he whole world he was going to invade Iraq and look how that turned out for Sadaam.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join