It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Better Call Saul - Season 3

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I didn't take that away from the scene - why do you think Chuck intended for Ernesto to hear it? My feeling is that Chuck was so concerned with his aversion to electronics and handling the batteries that he didn't think about the possibility of Ernesto pushing play... Hmm... now that I think about it... why did he need to change the batteries? Perhaps what you are saying is plausible. Yeah, I don't like Chuck, but the actor portraying him does a great job!

The opening scene where Jimmy is eating lunch and helps the security/police catch the shoplifter, then yells, "Get a lawyer!" has me a bit confuzzled... I suppose it will all make sense eventually.

*I wonder what Jimmy is going to paint on the wall to replace the rainbow (and will this offend any viewers?)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat

I didn't take that away from the scene - why do you think Chuck intended for Ernesto to hear it? My feeling is that Chuck was so concerned with his aversion to electronics and handling the batteries that he didn't think about the possibility of Ernesto pushing play... Hmm... now that I think about it... why did he need to change the batteries? Perhaps what you are saying is plausible. Yeah, I don't like Chuck, but the actor portraying him does a great job!

The opening scene where Jimmy is eating lunch and helps the security/police catch the shoplifter, then yells, "Get a lawyer!" has me a bit confuzzled... I suppose it will all make sense eventually.

*I wonder what Jimmy is going to paint on the wall to replace the rainbow (and will this offend any viewers?)

Because he had that wicked smile and tossed his tongs in the air and caught them, after Ernesto left the room. Plus, he told Hamlin that he had a plan to use the recording. And it was too curious that he needed to replace the batteries...they wouldn't be dead that quick...and the play button was already pressed and the tape was set at the precise spot where Jimmy confesses. Chuck knows that Ernesto is going to tell Jimmy.

Michael McKean is fantastic as Chuck, but Chuck is so rotten.

Hm...what would he paint on the walls that would appeal to his elderly clients? Maybe an American flag?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

Gah! That was painful to watch.

I just hate Chuck so much.

On the bright side...Gus is back!

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Looks like (more) trouble for Jimmy... I wonder how Kim is going to handle these new developments... I was surprised that she helped out by calling her old professor, but I guess she really does care for Jimmy and wants to cover her own (nice) behind, too!

Good call: You were right on the nose about Chuck's plans, and seems I got it right re: Gus' henchman!

Can't wait for next week's episode!

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat

Looks like (more) trouble for Jimmy... I wonder how Kim is going to handle these new developments... I was surprised that she helped out by calling her old professor, but I guess she really does care for Jimmy and wants to cover her own (nice) behind, too!

Good call: You were right on the nose about Chuck's plans, and seems I got it right re: Gus' henchman!

Can't wait for next week's episode!

I saw a clip on facebook showing Jimmy being booked. Boo f*cking hiss.

Kim loves Jimmy and loves the law. I think when she helped him out by calling her professor, she wasn't sure if Chuck could do anything with the tape as far as using it to prosecute or get back Mesa Verde as a client.

She didn't consider he might use it to entrap him into committing a new crime.

But he did. And Jimmy fell into the trap. She isn't going to like that, but I don't think she will abandon him either. She'll use her legal smarts to get him the best deal, maybe? Like the Kettlemans.

I am just hoping Jimmy outsmarts Chuck now that he has lost all sympathy for him. Jimmy is smarter than Chuck...his weakness is that he loves Chuck. Hopefully, he doesn't anymore.

edit on 19-4-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join