It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam in government: 9yo girls ready for sex, women must marry rapists

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: Indigo5

a reply to: trollz

Racist Cult Leader Warren Jeffs Convicted of Raping Child Brides
Jeffs presided over a religious empire as both president and prophet of the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (FLDS)

The survey found child marriage or forced marriage, or both, in families of many faiths, including Muslim, Christian (particularly Catholic), Hindu, Buddhist and Sikh. I have seen child and forced marriage in the Orthodox Jewish community, and I know survivors from Mormon and Unification Church backgrounds.

www.nytimes.com...

Is the plan to cite extreme examples and smear entire faiths?

Is it possible to disagree with Child Marriage without screaming about Islam?

I don't think it's off the mark. Most terrorism is committed in the name of Islam. Most backwards countries that hold women back do it in the name of Islam. Most countries that commit beheadings and allow such young brides are doing it in the name of Islam. And if not doing it in the name of Islam are devout Muslims.

Replace the word Islam with religion and you are correct.

In less developed countries religion has greater sway.

Koni and his child brides and soldiers in Congo are Christian.

In sequestered Christian Cults across the USA Child Marriage and abuse are rampant.

If the Middle east was predominately Christian and the west was predominately Muslim...You would see the same abuses with the religions flipped.

How old was Mary when she married Joseph?

It is not the religion that is the issue...It is the people that follow it. They can do it rationally, tolerantly and moderately...or they can go extreme and cultish.

I see what you're saying but I think there's a bigger connection between Islam and women's rights, child brides and terrorism.

Those things are associated with extremism.

Why are all Terrorists Muslim?

They are not.

Why are the most backwards countries Islamic--like Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran.

"Islamic" is not the cause of their being "Backward"...that is silly..

A more rational argument is that since the West discovered Oil there and gave them a steady stream of Trillions of dollars for simply having dirt beneath their feet, they were never incentivized to develop like the rest of the globe. Then we picked and chose partners, sold them guns and bombed other ones...making few in the middle east the richest humans on the earth and the rest the suffering (undeveloped) populace.

The middle east invented MATH..Chess...Some of the greatest advancements in human history came from the Middle east, until we found oil and the entire region went to hell.

Terrorism is horrific and not the answer to anything, but those middle-easterners that claim we have effed up the region for 100 years with military bases, raping them for their oil and randomly picking a new country to bomb to oblivion once decade have a point.
edit on 6-4-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

And you are right, there was a time when the middle east was at the forefront of civilization and technological advancement, but then Islam came and thwarted all of that.

I understand that we aren't making things any better but all of those backwards middle eastern countries are still Islamic. It's the religion that's keeping them back. IT's not silly to say that. It's true.

Also, yes 99% of Terrorists these days are Muslims. 9/11-world trade center bombing, boko Harem, every suicide bomber in the world. All Muslim. the other few are just radical people like Timothy McKvie but that's a small, small number next to the high tide of Muslim terrorists.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

And you are right, there was a time when the middle east was at the forefront of civilization and technological advancement, but then Islam came and thwarted all of that.

Holy crap are you confused about timelines and history...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Holy crap are you confused about timelines and history...

en.wikipedia.org...

Point taken but Islam is a religion of violence and supression of women. And most Islamic countries are very backwards. 1 example being Saudi Arabia, which we have never bombed. AT some point, the religion of Islam is holding back these countries. You have to see that.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
If you rob something you get your hand cut off... seems logic would state getting the offending member cut off for stealing ones purity with it.

That whole eye for an eye tooth for a tooth not apply when it is convenient as per typical when people go twisting their own religions around to suit what they really want out of it.

And it shall be written we drink every Sunday!

Um, The bar is closed that day.

...and it shall be written after erasure we drink on every Saturday.

Here! Here!
edit on 6-4-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
Here's another gem from the "religion of peace".
This is the exact kind of sick mentality that Islam promotes, and the kind of mentality that becomes law when Muslims are allowed to rule.

Girls as young as nine are “physically and spiritually” ready for marriage, a Malaysian MP says

“They reach puberty at the age of nine or 12. And at that time, their body is already akin to them being 18 years old.

He went on to say there is “nothing wrong” with a rape victim marrying the man who raped her, as doing so would allow her to avoid a “bleak future."... ...She will have a husband, at least, and this could serve as a remedy

Under Islamic law, children younger than 16 can get married

Only 140 of the 12,987 cases of child sexual abuse cases reported to authorities between 2012 and July 2016 resulted in convictions.

Source

How does anyone in modern society support Islam, when it allows for children to be raped and married? How does anyone support a religion that doesn't consider women to be equal to men, a religion that in many countries doesn't even recognize rape as a crime, and punishes women for it? What kind of sick religion tells women that if a man rapes them, she should marry her rapist so she can be happy?
This is what happens when Muslims run the country. Look at the middle east... Women literally get arrested for being raped.
There's no way around it and no excuse - Islam is the enemy of any modern, free, respectful civilization. Pedophilia and rape are NEVER ok.
In ancient times they use to marry at that age, not really understanding what's wrong with it today. It's not like the christian churches in which the rpeacher is actyully rapping little boys in the name of jesus and god..little girls as well.

Every religion has its dark side.

The Catholic Church lies about child rape. Not occasionally. Not accidentally. But deliberately, and every time it’s representatives or apologists have anything to say on the subject.

The Catholic Church is not still learning about this issue. It has been “dealing” with child rape for the last two millenia. Over that time it has repeatedly and consistently chosen to sacrifice millions of innocent children to unbearable suffering in order to protect its own reputation and wealth.

When something terrible like child rape is as much a part of an organisation like the Catholic Church as old men in funny dresses and bad hymns, at any point in time the hierarchy can choose to do one of two things:

They can close their minds, emphatically deny it happens, cover it up and attack the victims who challenge the false image of the organisation.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

People knowing it is that way; flock to such positions just for that reason... to where the entire thing just becomes rotten from the inside out.

Sorry for the bad pun.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

People knowing it is that way; flock to such positions just for that reason... to where the entire thing just becomes rotten from the inside out.

Sorry for the bad pun.

Flock is an understatement when it comes to the dark side of christianity ,evil has no limit..and certain races on this earth have the nerve to judge another.Sad

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

All ideology is pretty much like that... no matter what wing you start on right or left, go far enough and you hit fascism.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

The Catholic Church lies about child rape. Not occasionally. Not accidentally. But deliberately, and every time it’s representatives or apologists have anything to say on the subject.

This is a half truth.

Yes the Church has protected pedophiles in the past. Yes it needs to be stopped and more importantly, YES it has been aired in public and unearthed. I agree that every rogue priest needs to be brought to justice and those who have hidden and protected them also charged for their crimes.

We know about the problem of pedophile priests, thanks to some very brave souls who have dared to stand up and point the finger. Our justice system is well organised to charge these people and punish them according to the law of the land.

Let's not forget that under Sharia law, the victim of rape is usually punished - by whipping or even death. In the case of pedophilia with boys, because it is male to male sex, the boy would likely be given the death sentence for participating in homosexual acts.

So yet again, we cannot really compare Christianity and the secular law of western nations to Islam and Sharia law.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

This is a half truth.

Yes the Church has protected pedophiles in the past. Yes it needs to be stopped and more importantly, YES it has been aired in public and unearthed. I agree that every rogue priest needs to be brought to justice and those who have hidden and protected them also charged for their crimes.

We know about the problem of pedophile priests, thanks to some very brave souls who have dared to stand up and point the finger. Our justice system is well organised to charge these people and punish them according to the law of the land.

Let's not forget that under Sharia law, the victim of rape is usually punished - by whipping or even death. In the case of pedophilia with boys, because it is male to male sex, the boy would likely be given the death sentence for participating in homosexual acts.

So yet again, we cannot really compare Christianity and the secular law of western nations to Islam and Sharia law.

You are 110% correct,there is absolutely no comparison on your gods earth,absolutely none.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

There was a time when there was no jails like we have today, a rapist either was killed or had to marry who he raped, there was nothing in between. I know it seems super barbaric by todays standards, thankfully we are no longer bound to the Mosaic law.
What it is very interesting according to Christian principles is that a person who claims to be Christian is to be excommunicated from the community and pay the price of whatever country they are in, in some countries that could be nothing, in others it could be the death sentence. In others it could be varying jail terms.

But ultimately God would execute a unrepentant rapist, still alive during the judgement of Armageddon.
I think most people can figure out where that lands Muslim rapists.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
a reply to: Tardacus

What it is very interesting according to Christian principles is that a person who claims to be Christian is to be excommunicated from the community and pay the price of whatever country they are in, in some countries that could be nothing, in others it could be the death sentence. In others it could be varying jail terms.

Maybe this is the point that the 'Christians do it too' brigade are missing.

If one is actually a Christian and does something against Christian teaching, is unrepentant and will not change their ways they are cast out, or 'excommunicated' as it is officially known.

As you point out, if there is a law against whatever they have done, they are left to face that law. Christianity also requires an act of attrition (an attempt to make it right). In cases where a law is broken, that act of attrition involves handing oneself into the relevant authority to face the law of the land. If no law is broken they are required to attempt to make it right. Sometimes it can be as simple as saying 'I'm sorry" Other times it can involve more.

Being gay, I am excommunicated from the church. I know how this works and I have no issue with it, because I am not sorry for being who I am. At the end of the day, under the rules of Christianity and the law of the land I live in, I am free to live by my conscience, which is exactly what I do.

If I were living under Sharia law, I'd be dead.

So you can guess which system I am going to support here.
edit on 6-4-2017 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

The Catholic Church is not still learning about this issue. It has been “dealing” with child rape for the last two millenia. Over that time it has repeatedly and consistently chosen to sacrifice millions of innocent children to unbearable suffering in order to protect its own reputation and wealth.

Are you saying that child abuse is accepted in both religions, just one is up front about it and the other is more covert?

So do they cancel out each other?

Child abuse is an evil that needs to be erased from all governments, religions, and cultures.

Arguing about which religion or culture is more guilty, does not help the children. It makes it look like it is being condoned, because if one group is getting away with it, then the other group should be able to get away with it as well.

Regardless to who is doing it, or for how long they have been doing it, it needs to stop now.

edit on 6-4-2017 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

That's what modern Christian values say, that lifestyle is not endorsed, but at the end of the day it's that's persons free choice and will that they can do whatever they want, man is not to sit in judgement of his fellow, that's God's job to do, when and how is 100% his prerogative.
That's the major difference with Islam, they say it is man's job to enforce life ending judgment against his fellow.
Like many living in the modern western world I have a serious problem with this, it shocks me that progressive SJW do not.

Thus I have seen an interesting development in the last couple years, conservative Christians and LGBT people coming together on this issue, and liberal SJW and Muslims lining up together on the other side.
Very odd, but one groups see's modern civilization under extreme threat, the other side is just regurgitating talking points, that are illogical, this is why Trump actually beat them all.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

your very wrong in that "most" Islamic countries are backwards. You only seem to be naming the ones supported by the USA and Europe, or destroyed by them. There are about two dozen sovereign states in the world where Islam is either the official religion, or the majority of its people are Muslims. As far as I can recall, the most socially/culturally backwards ones are the Gulf Emirates who have the full financial and military backing of USA and Europe.

Between Iran and Saudi Arabia, you yourself and your wife (if you have one) will enjoy significantly more liberty in Iran than SA. Malaysia as a government does not condone or support this MP's disturbing thoughts. But here is a good one for you.

Even if this MP rapes children, as long as he confesses on his death bed and accepts Jesus in his heart, his child raping soul will be welcome with open arms into heaven

Hows that for a religion of peace (more like religion of hypocrisy)

edit on 4-6-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

It should be set up like it is set up; all crimes must answer to the state, if the state does not see it as a crime then all country crimes should be handled by the U.N. to pressure those living like some weird animals to stop the generational abuse of children over and over just in the name of culture and heritage.

We know what this does to children... it's well documented it kills them right then and right there on the spot. Yay congratulations on your atrocious crimes against humanity... so hey lets just go right ahead and hide it in protectionism so it never ends.

B.S.

If a foot is full of incurable infection do you let it infect the entire leg? Or cut the damned thing off... Cut it off off course; not doing so and allowing the idea of "make believe" where it is making people believe things not by their own choice... is bad even without the science and study showing time and time again how it effects children all through their entire lives a non-stop battle... very difficult to overcome, many choose suicide or go insane.

I don't think walking up to your local belief center going hey I raped a child or killed or robbed someone and the belief buddy going oh hey don't worry about it. Isn't gonna stop that sh!t at all in the slightest only condone it. And yet most of them are against abortion? Hey lets have a dead child walking around their spirit just snuffed right on out cause you just cant help yourself... by the same token hey? I'ma blow your damn brains out but with a gun; cause I just cant help myself either with sick sonvabitches...

What it's the same ration? Which means it is irrational to allow such things to continue and hide and get shelter under the cloth, the wool, in the flock or what the hell ever.

When someone goes to trial is the gun put on trial? Is their religion or belief put on trial? No they are because they committed a crime them, they were the cause... no personal responsibility for ones own actions is the problem and no one is the blame for not taking that responsibility. Nothing possessed anyone to do such things or ever does, except for the desire the want the craving to do such damned things as one has developed a taste a craving or a habit for it.

Inexcusable.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Yep, 100% true.

Modern Christianity has agreed to disagree and live and let live. This is what has allowed diversity of culture, lifestyle and even different religions flourish in our societies.

I love meeting immigrants of different ethnic groups, I love learning about all the different religions and their concepts of life, the universe and everything. I especially love the food many different cultures bring to the table. Mmmmm delicious... lol.

So why would I support a religion who wants to establish their own monochrome culture and system of rule in our society that ultimately has the goal of changing the entire world to be like them?

link   

edit on 6-4-2017 by markosity1973 because: double post

link   
Two wrongs do not make a right.

It seems many of the defenders of Islam here were either not taught, or have forgotten this old adage. I don't understand why some continue to use the atrocities of one religion to defend the atrocities of another.

Rape and molestation is wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join