It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam in government: 9yo girls ready for sex, women must marry rapists

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Unless say raping children is PART OF CHRISTIAN CULTURE, then IT HAS NO RELEVANCE HERE.

Quit deflecting. When you deflect like this you're defending not just Islam, but this sick barbaric part of Islamic culture.

The thread isn't 'OMG it says this in the Quran', it's 'one of these sick sharia law bastards endorses this child rape stuff'.

Seriously, how do you even sleep at night being a defender of child rape?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: gimcrackery
Islam is a philosophy not a religion. It should be prohibited from being practiced in the United States. a reply to: trollz

Islam is an all encompassing theocracy. It does teach some stupid stuff, but so does the bible. Every version of it. It literally teaches pretty much the same stuff. You can't point out one without implecating the other.

Yes, you can. Maybe you can't, but many people can.
You do know that most muslims are not cool with it, just like most christians aren't cool with it. The point is, that both books permit child marriages. Your arguments are that most christians aren't pedophiles. Well, most muslims are not pedophiles either. So which one is worse?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I repeat:

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
The thread isn't 'OMG it says this in the Quran', it's 'one of these sick sharia law bastards endorses this child rape stuff'.

And will add that Sharia Law is widely accepted and this is part of their list of sicko'ery.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

My oldest is 8 and doesn't know the first thing about any of that sex business and she knows the names of more dinosaurs than me. She has zero interest in sexuality.

If someone said that to my face what the MP of Malaysia said, I drop him flat out without a second notice knowing he was a scumbag pedophile and try my hardest not to curb stomp him.

In this instance I think the curb stomping is a necessary response, around the groin area.

I vehemently disagree! It needs to be done in traditional American History X fashion!

Just thinking of that scene makes me cringe still. Jesus that was brutal.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Spin this:

Can you prove that Sharia Law being in the courts is the only condition that this honor killings, beheadings, child rape, rape culture stuff is widely accepted in most of the nations on that map which are not Sharia????
edit on 5-4-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Woodcarver,
My argument has nothing to do with Christianity.
My argument is that you can not defend abhorrent behavior by citing abhorrent behavior.

Raping a child is wrong. Ok?

edit on 2017-04-05T21:00:06-05:002201705America/Chicago4 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Unless say raping children is PART OF CHRISTIAN CULTURE, then IT HAS NO RELEVANCE HERE.

Quit deflecting. When you deflect like this you're defending not just Islam, but this sick barbaric part of Islamic culture.

Seriously, how do you even sleep at night being a defender of child rape?
Where have i defended child rape? Don't be a dick. I'm putting the bible down along with the quran because they both endorse child rape. My point is that people don't seem to want to accept that.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

You are participating in mental gymnastics for some unknown reasons. From my and apparently others perspectives it does look as if you are defending this stuff, by suggesting the bible has said it too.

You know exactly what you are doing, I don't know why I am evening attempting after everyone has failed. We get it, you hate Christianity. For the sake of argument we all do too, so now that it is said and behind us lets continue.
edit on 4/5/2017 by sputniksteve because: by not but

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

You are right of course, I am of the mind that rapists need to be eliminated. They are scourge than spans people of all color, race and religion.

I'm not sure how to get rid of these scumbags they are ingrained at the ruling class level.

The Muslim rapists are at least forthcoming and outspoken unlike the ones that move in the shadows.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

You are right of course, I am of the mind that rapists need to be eliminated. They are scourge than spans people of all color, race and religion.

I'm not sure how to get rid of these scumbags they are ingrained at the ruling class level.

The Muslim rapists are at least forthcoming and outspoken unlike the ones that move in the shadows.

Once again, we have somebody saying it's wrong but other people do it.
It doesn't matter if it's done in the shadows or in front of a goat.
It is WRONG.
edit on 2017-04-05T21:11:28-05:002201705America/Chicago4 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Your deflecting from the target group is what I call "Passive Regressive" defense tactics... for topics like this one herein in particular.

Sure..... any sort of 'partisan' lot can be observed deflecting an issue to run damage control, we've seen it endless from both party types around here just the last year alone, but its only the liberal types that I see doing Damage Control Via Deflection on topics like child rape rape culture, angry racist mobs beating random people down in the streets, and all the rest from the litany of SJW / Islam / BLM type culture of barbarism and open hate crime atrocities, as a norm.

You lot have seriously taken hypocrisy to levels beyond fathom with this kind of stuff.

Since you're not ashamed, here ya go: I'm so ashamed that 'half' of my countrymen would Damage Control Via Deflect as a norm this kind of stuff, that I have enough go go around for your entire household.

edit on 5-4-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

In case you need further clarification:

Damage Control Via Deflection AKA "Passive Regressive" defensive tactics

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Woodcarver,
My argument is that you can not defend abhorrent behavior by citing abhorrent behavior.

Where am i defending abhorrent behavior? I am pointing out that it is not just muslims that teach this stuff. You have devolved to a state where you are implying that i am ok with it because christians do it too. This OP is a hate fest towards muslims for doing the same things that christians are sometimes known to do also? Why are you protecting christian pedophiles?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Once again, we have somebody saying it's wrong but other people do it.
It doesn't matter if it's done in the shadows or in front of a goat.
It is WRONG.

Point I am making is at least they identify themselves so we know who they are unlike the secretive cables that hide these predators and place them with our children .

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Woodcarver,

Where am i defending abhorrent behavior? I am pointing out that it is not just muslims that teach this stuff. You have devolved to a state where you are implying that i am ok with it because christians do it too. This OP is a hate fest towards muslims for doing the same things that christians are sometimes known to do also? Why are you protecting christian pedophiles?

Why are you saying that I am protecting christian pedophiles?
You just accused me of something that I have never done and would never do, in order to defend your beliefs.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Where am i defending abhorrent behavior? I am pointing out that it is not just muslims that teach this stuff.

It doesn't matter who else teaches it, because anyone doing so is doing something very wrong. You're basically saying "well so what, Christians occasionally rape children too, so why bother speaking out against it".
On the same note, these are things that are law in Islamic countries. If a woman in a Christian country gets raped, she won't be stoned to death or beheaded. If a man in a Christian country rapes a child, that child won't be forced to marry the man and have sex with him whenever he desires while the man faces no punishment. In a Christian country, rape is considered a crime, unlike in many Islamic countries.

Your words are a defense of these actions, because instead of speaking against it, you're trying to dissuade others from doing so.
If you witness a murder and come out to tell people not to arrest or charge the guilty person because "other people commit murders too", you're defending the murderer and his or her crime.
edit on 4/5/2017 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

What you are actually doing is derailing an important discussion.

If you wish to discuss the problems with Christianity, then start a separate thread. Stop muddying the waters.

Islam and Christianity are separate religions and the issues they actually cause in western society are very different.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Good stuff guys! Breaking these deflection patterns that subversively legitimize this sort of stuff is at this point the initial step in actually combating this sort of sickery.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   

What does the Bible say about rape?

Now compare that and your stance with Islam.

What Does Islam Teach About... Rape and Adultery

Oh and Yeshua also said

Matthew 18:6King James Version (KJV)
6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
www.biblegateway.com...

So imagine what He thinks of those who sexually molest or abuse children.

Mohammad was a sex addicted pedophile thief and murdering butcher.
MUHAMMAD, AISHA, ISLAM, AND CHILD BRIDES

Even women of the time didn`t want Mohammad near their daughters..
Fun Islamic Facts 18: Muhammad Was Known as a Womanizer (Duration 2min 33.)

So it shouldn`t come as a surprise when Muslim men emulate their guide for moral conduct by the false prophet Mohammad.

edit on 6-4-2017 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Woodcarver,

But it is just Islam teaching that rape/marriage of 9 year old girls is acceptable. If you don't actually understand the the bible, or that there is a difference between something written in the bible a couple thousand years ago and what is actively being disseminated and advocated today then you aren't qualified to even have the discussion.

I say that full well knowing it will have zero affect on you, but sometimes something so egregious and outrageous has to be pointed out even regardless. I think it is great that you are attempting to have an argument and think critically, but you seriously need a lot more practice my dude. As it is you are failing miserably and doing nothing but hurting your own cause.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join