It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam in government: 9yo girls ready for sex, women must marry rapists

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Ouch, wrong forum.
edit on 11-4-2017 by Arnie123 because: clean up

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: scubagravy
a reply to: trollz

Islamic motto

"Old enough to bleed, good enough for me"

Sick pricks.

Its a good thing no white Christians have ever raped a child....phew..

And lastly, if you guys genuinely believe the majority of Muslims condone sex with kids..you are beyond saving in terms of ignorance.

I have met and worked with thousands of Muslims in my life and they were all far more decent humans than any of you guys spreading hatred, ignorance and lies.

And I assure you on me of them would rape a child.

You guys are seriously behind hope.

Nothing you can say or rant will ever change my mind about the radical scum.

I wasn't talking about filthy rapists, the OP's topic was directed towards what is normal and accepted by these people....in the name of a fairytale mind you.

Religion is treacherous....

And i dislike your sympathetic post attempting to change ones view with your own opinion is just well....pathetic.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777

I think my mother would still be happy with my continued stance against such things and not tolerate them, if she were still alive.

Let's go there with the mother thing as I think it will prove a very important point about the west.

The Baby Boomer generation of women in particular changed much about our culture in the west. They made us re-think about women and their role in society. Many of the points they made were done in somewhat shocking fashion for the time they were enacted, but their points were valid and the change they brought has been enduring.

They taught us (among other things);

-Women are not just sexual play things to be left and home to raise children and do the laundry
-Women are innovators too
-Women can excel in the professional field
-Women are in charge of their own bodies

And most importantly.....

they are our equals worthy of the same rights as men get.

I cannot imagine a world without women in the workplace and without females in leadership.

So, yes our mothers would be proud that we as men would stand up for their legacy and want to protect the rights and recognition they worked hard for.

edit on 11-4-2017 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Also, nations prosper when women enjoy the freedom to pursue their hopes and ambitions, contributing, economically active. It works.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
S + F

Highest respect for the OP of this excellent thread and to all the other contributors who joined in to defend individual rights -- especially for women -- against this oppressive and regressive ideology.

Well Done!

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

I wasn't talking about filthy rapists, the OP's topic was directed towards what is normal and accepted by these people....in the name of a fairytale mind you. Religion is treacherous....

I am not fond of religion, any of them, but it is especially problematic when it is being used in a way that prevents children and women from being protected. There are some things that you can't say and you can't do, when it comes to religion, which can make us less effective at our jobs.

I have pushed the envelope a couple of times and have made myself persona non grata, in some circles, because I am a possible danger for those that which to climb the political ladder.

That is why I was so surprised that we were sent the link to this article in my work email from some one at the top.
Why isn't Islam being investigated by child sex abuse Royal Commission? Calls for probe into female genital mutilation, child brides and claims of underage sex

The commission has already probed a number of religious organisations in its four-year existence, including Catholics, Anglicans, Pentecostals and Jehovah’s Witnesses, but Islam has so far escaped scrutiny, according to the Herald Sun.

Religion should never stand in the way of the safety, protection, and treatment of those that can't speak for themselves or those that want it. Whether it is the Jehovah Witnesses, Islam, or any other religion, and there should be no fear from authorities to provide that protection.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

typical..... islam escapes again.

It is not like they're flying under the radar is it.

Turning the other cheek comes to mind.

Your job, you sound important.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

you just type a lot of words without actually saying anything of substance. You are not trained in hadith studies, so your opinions on the subject are worthless.

A proper study of the hadith shows Aisha was around 20 when she married the prophet. you need to deal with the fact that according to christian tradition, Mary was only 12 when she was engaged to a 90 year old joseph.

Im not watching any youtube videos made by Christians. Dave Wood is a guy who tried to kill his own father with a hammer and he is your teacher. lol, ok.

your opinions on Mohammad are irrelevant.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: firefromabove

Your opinions on Mohammad are irrelevant.

Cherry picking AGAIN I see!
edit on 13-4-2017 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: firefromabove

No ones buying the rubbish your peddling.

Here`s some more of your fellow Muslims following in Mohammad's footsteps.

20 Muslims gang rape 11yr old English girl and they smile and laugh.

LIVE VIDEO SHOCKING 25 dead and 71 wounded as muslims attack church in Tanta Egypt.

Why Islam Persecutes The 'Others' Sister Hatune Dogan Rare interview (she helps those butchered and raped throughout the ME condoned by your sick Mohammad ideology.

A former psychopath David Woods story and testimony and the power of Christ to cure in the blink of an eye, that he has become the outstanding man of God in Christ he is today, awesome! who`s efforts has released countless Muslims trapped in the Satanic Islamic death cult among many others including many fantastic ex Muslims.
Why I Am a Christian (David Wood, Former Atheist)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Not watching those nonsensical YouTube videos

But thanks for acknowledging David Wood is a "former" psychopath.

FYI psychopaths are incurable

Oh and don't forget he tried to murder his own father with a hammer.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Not watching those nonsensical YouTube videos

You cannot know they are "nonsensical" without watching them.

But thanks for acknowledging David Wood is a "former" psychopath.

FYI psychopaths are incurable

Thank you for acknowledging that in God all things are possible.

Oh and don't forget he tried to murder his own father with a hammer.

Its all there in his testimony, Miracles happen.

This guy, you should be able to understand at least from his background, as he explains the gospel to Muslims who find it hard to understand from the lies of Mohammad's Islam have taught, he is now saved and guaranteed, just by accepting Gods free gift through His only Son into his very being. Its not over till its over for anyone, but the time is now, as in you could die at anytime.

Why I'm a Christian and no longer a Muslim

Another guy, who was a very religious Iranian Muslim for 25 years.
EX MUSLIM SAYS JESUS IS GOD AND ALLAH IS OF SATAN

No different than David Wood or the multitude of other true Christians, don`t get confused by what your taught by Islam or with the Roman Catholic`s and such. But either way its up to you in the end.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 14-4-2017 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
So my theory is that the three religions of Abraham...Christiany, Judaism and Islam all started out violent and hateful. And that over time, with enough time, they mellow out. Judaism and Christianity have gone through they're growing pains and are now mostly mellow and non violent. Islam is still going through it's growing pains and will be mellow and non violent in a century or two. However with social media and weapons of mass destruction, do we have time to let that happen?

The second theory is that Jesus or a messiah came along and that's why Judaism and Christianaty mellowed out and become non violent. Islam doesn't have a savior to fundamentally change the religion. You can argue that niether did judaism but Christianity fundamentally changes judaism. Perhaps another relegion needs to come along and "hijack" and fundamentally change islam. Is that possible in the modern age?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
Islam is still going through it's growing pains and will be mellow and non violent in a century or two. However with social media and weapons of mass destruction, do we have time to let that happen?

No we do not. Islam has the underlying goal to Islamify the world. Right now in this day and age we are seeing the third world war that Nostradamus predicted - one with soldiers who have no love or compassion (think ISIS soldiers and their suicide bombers) and that the war will have no actual battlefield like traditional warfare (think random terrorist acts).

The second theory is that Jesus or a messiah came along and that's why Judaism and Christianaty mellowed out and become non violent. Islam doesn't have a savior to fundamentally change the religion. You can argue that niether did judaism but Christianity fundamentally changes judaism. Perhaps another religion needs to come along and "hijack" and fundamentally change islam. Is that possible in the modern age?

Yes, one of the big lessons Jesus taught is that strict adherence to Mosaic law without love and compassion for fellow man was not the pathway to enlightenment or salvation.

A key difference between Christianity and Islam (as well as following Mosaic law) can be summed up by John 8 - the story of the woman who had been caught having an adulterous affair. The religious folk wanted to stone her, as both Mosaic law and the Qu'ran prescribe.

But Jesus challenged them and said (paraphrased my me) , sure, but

'Let any who has not sinned in their life throw the first rock'

And that is why Christianity is the best religion of the three. Because Jesus told us again in a different way in Matthew 7 vs 5 not to judge one another when he said

First remove the beam out of your own eye, and then you can see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye.

In other words as a Christian you are meant to focus on yourself and live right yourself. Judging other people is God's job, we are just meant to help one another.

Islamists on the other hand (where Sharia law is in practise) will pick those rocks up and start hurling, and then when the person is dead will party to celebrate killing another sinner.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

you just type a lot of words without actually saying anything of substance. You are not trained in hadith studies, so your opinions on the subject are worthless.

A proper study of the hadith shows Aisha was around 20 when she married the prophet. you need to deal with the fact that according to christian tradition, Mary was only 12 when she was engaged to a 90 year old joseph.

Im not watching any youtube videos made by Christians. Dave Wood is a guy who tried to kill his own father with a hammer and he is your teacher. lol, ok.

your opinions on Mohammad are irrelevant.

You are WRONG. Aisha was six years old when Muhammad (in his 50's at the time) asked for her in marriage. Aisha's father would NOT allow Muhammad to have her -- saying she was still too young for marriage.

Muhammad had to wait until Aisha was nine years old to marry her. Aisha was 18 years old when Muhammad died.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

firefromabove is NOT cherry-picking. He/she does NOT know what he's writing about.

Muhammad was six years old when Muhammad asked for her in marriage (he was in his 50's).
Aisha was nine years old when Muhammad married her.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AuranVector

You're the one that's wrong

A proper study of the hadiths shows Aisha was around 20 when she married

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AuranVector

originally posted by: eletheia

firefromabove is NOT cherry-picking. He/she does NOT know what he's writing about.

Muhammad Aisha was six years old when Muhammad asked for her in marriage (he was in his 50's).
Aisha was nine years old when Muhammad married her.

See his reply to you? and all of his other replies?

He does *cherry pick*

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

a reply to: AuranVector

You're the one that's wrong

A proper study of the hadiths shows Aisha was around 20 when she married

My information is from Martin Lings' "Muhammad: His Life Based on the Earliest Sources."

Look up who Martin Lings was. Lings completed his degrees in Arabic at Oxford U and London U. He was a lecturer at Cairo U for twelve years. "He served as Keeper of the Oriental Manuscripts at the British Museum, consultant to the World of Islam Festival Trust, and member of the Arts Council Committee for the exhibition 'The Arts of Islam.' In 1977, at the invitation of King Abd al-Aziz University, he participated in the Conference on Islamic Education held in Mecca."

He was a Sufi who (unfortunately) converted to Islam. A lapse of judgment I'm afraid. Sufism is a genuine spiritual path, Islam is not.

"His biography of Muhammad, unlike any other, is based on Arabic sources of the eighth and ninth centures...."

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join