It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam in government: 9yo girls ready for sex, women must marry rapists

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: firefromabove
a reply to: markosity1973

Mohammed did have sex with her and she was 9. That is what the Hadith states.

That hadith is not reliable. Other Hadiths show that Aisha was as old as 20 when she was married to the prophet.

The truth is of no consequence it appears

Pick from the Hadith which gives you the required correct answer to support your 'story'

Wouldn't that be classed as *taqiyya*:?
lying and manipulating the truth)

edit on 10-4-2017 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Yep! and then he goes off using discredited material written in the 2nd Century to smear the Bible and to try and justify Mohammad being a pedophile.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

our still peddling falsehoods. Your talking about something that was written and discarded as false in the second century, to justify Islam and child brides.

lies.

The account of Mary being 12 when she was engaged to a 90 year old widower, Joseph was written by christians

The one Hadith your using is the weak Hadith, according to your own Islamic sources.

you are not a scholar. you have no idea about hadith. linking to wikiislam won't make you a hadith scholar.

it can be deduced from hadith that aisha was 19 or 20 when she was married to the prophet.

edit on 10-4-2017 by firefromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: firefromabove

I`m the one lying?, so if anyone claiming to be a Christian or not, writes anything hundreds of years after the fact, with nothing to back up the claim, you regard that as truth. Well considering a lot of Islamic writings were put together up to 300 years after Mohammad no wonder your mixed up in what you consider true and fact.

Its like if someone wrote about you in the year 2200 200 years from now and said all types of false things, maybe like your an upstanding honest person that you`d never use false material to justify Mohammad being a pedophile, yet here today we know that is false.

What you continue to claim is something written up to 200 years afterward outside of Biblical scripture, by someone and was discarded because it was false.

Mary married 90-year-old Joseph when she was only 12, so Joseph was a pedophile too?
Everyone who makes this claim, cite the same New Advent Catholic Encyclopedia page.[1] What they do not mention is that this page begins by warning readers, "the apocryphal literature is full of details, the non-admittance of these works into the Canon of the Sacred Books casts a strong suspicion upon their contents".[2]
According to Wikipedia, apocrypha is defined as "spurious", "of questionable authenticity", and "Christian texts that are not canonical."

Even if we do accept this tu-quoque logical fallacy as a valid argument, there remains several problems. The first being the fact that the New Advent Catholic Encyclopedia page does not say Mary married Joseph when she was aged only 12.
What it actually says, after warning readers once again that the stories are "unreliable", is that Mary was 12 to 14 at the time of the choosing of candidates, and the Annunciation (the announcement by the angel Gabriel to the virgin called Mary, that she would conceive and become the mother of Jesus)[4] took place two years later.[5] This would make Mary 14 to 16 at the time of her marriage, not 12, or 9, as was the case between Muhammad and Aisha. She would have been a teenager of child-bearing age, not a pre-pubescent pre-teen child.

wikiislam.net...

Your using bogus material and have been shown, on top of that your not even quoting the bogus material correctly which also refutes your bogus claim, so your lying on top of lying, way to raise the bar there firefromabove.

But at least the repulsive comedy keeps coming from Islamic sources...

Fun Islamic Facts 8: Muhammad Was a Sex Addict

Fun Islamic Facts 15: Scrubbing Muhammad's Semen Stains

Mohammad was a sicko in many regards, so pedophilia is easy to believe and we have direct Islamic sources to back up that claim.

edit on 10-4-2017 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   

1) The Evangeliums that you draw the conclusion of Mary's age are neither gospel nor part of mainstream Christian belief. The only sects of Christianity that would give any sort of credence to them are the original churches ie Catholic / Coptics and maybe, just maybe some of the High Anglicans. Because the evangeliums are not gospel they are easily discredited.

2) Discovering Islam, a MUSLIM website uses maths and some dodgy calculations to try and support your claim, but then one scrolls down the page a bit and comes across this gem.

Even if she was in fact 9 years old, this marriage is still justified for the following reasons:
(a) She reached the age of puberty.

(b) The marriage happened 1400 ago, not today. At that time, their marriage was not considered unusual and the proof is that the enemies of Muslims at that time did not criticize this marriage. They attacked prophet Mohammad on many issues, yet they didn't criticize his marriage to Aisha.

(c) It is possible that God wanted prophet Mohammad to marry a young girl so that she can outlive him by many years so that she can serve an important reference and resource for Muslims long after prophet Mohammad dies. As his wife, she knew more about prophet Mohammad than anyone else. A significant portion of the stories and sayings narrated about prophet Mohammad were transmitted to us through Aisha. Please note that all of Prophet Mohammad's children died during his life, except for his daughter Fatima who lived only one year after his death. This was part of the wisdom of God who did not want the leadership of Muslims to remain within the family of prophet Mohammad.

(d) Aisha indicated that it was a great honor and privilege to be married to prophet Mohammad. If she did not marry him, she would have lived and died as an ordinary woman. She became famous and gained a special status of respect because of her marriage to prophet Mohammad.

(e) The fact that prophet Mohammad married a 9-year old girl does not mean that we as Muslims can marry a 9-year girls today.

www.discoveringislam.org...

Point e is pretty interesting, given that in Saudi Arabia one can marry a one hour old baby if they so desire.

Once again, Taqqiya is being used to confuse and divert from the truth. it's one of Islam's favourite tricks.

Just admit it, your prophet married a child.
edit on 10-4-2017 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

a reply to: markosity1973

The hadith are narrations of the prophets life that were compiled after his death. Hadith's are open to debate and discussion. Some can even be discredited.

So no truth there then? .... only opinions and suppositions which like *chinese

whispers* are open to distortion.

So NO FACTS there then!!

A discredited hadith has no bearing on the credibility of other things.

Why would that be?? ..... When someone is caught out in a lie, anything they

say in the future lacks credibility!

So why does a discredited hadith have no bearing on the credibility of other things?

I already explained that the hadith about Aisha was unreliable. I also explained how Aisha was at least 18 when she was married.

^^^^^^

The hadith was unreliable so you 'cherry picked' the bits you wanted? ...

.....and 2+2= 5?

Bit you are not interested in explanations you only want to hear things that fit in with your worldview.

Hmmn....

Pot, Kettle, Black comes to mind.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Nonsense.

Hadith are meant to be studied in context of the larger picture

Upon studying the hadith in its larger context and after comparing and contrasting multiple hadith, considering ages and chronology, looking at the chain of narrators etc. the conclusion we arrive at is that Aisha was much older (as old as 20)

the fools writing articles at wikiislam take hadiths out of context and run with it

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

1) The Evangeliums that you draw the conclusion of Mary's age are neither gospel nor part of mainstream Christian belief. The only sects of Christianity that would give any sort of credence to them are the original churches ie Catholic / Coptics and maybe, just maybe some of the High Anglicans. Because the evangeliums are not gospel they are easily discredited.

the apocryphal works stating that mary was 12 when she was engaged to joseph a 90 yr old widower comes from christians themselves.

in other words, Mary's age was a non issue for them

2) Discovering Islam, a MUSLIM website uses maths and some dodgy calculations to try and support your claim,

putting the pieces together by comparing and contrasting multiple hadith, considering ages and chronologies, verifying the chain of narrators etc. is not "maths". its an inseperable part of hadith studies.

Point e is pretty interesting, given that in Saudi Arabia one can marry a one hour old baby if they so desire.

link?

Once again, Taqqiya is being used to confuse and divert from the truth. it's one of Islam's favourite tricks.

nope. The truth that Aisha was 20 when she married the prophet is being presented in a completely logical way.

Just admit it, your prophet married a child.

aCCORDING to christian sources, the mother of Christ was only 12 when she was engaged.

also Ive repeatedly shown you that the Hadith, when evaluated as a whole, indicate that Aisha was around 20 when she was married the prophet.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

No muslim denies that there are contradictions and variations in the hadith

it was after all a compilation of narrations by people. sometimes those narrations were second or third hand

thats why hadiths begin with the chain of narration
example: Yahya related to me from Malik from Nuaym ibn Abdullah al-Mujmir that Abu Hurayra said...

So Yahya is narrating what he heard from Malik about something Abu said.

its like saying I heard from Bill that Joe said Tom is on vacation in Hawaii.

these hadith were compiled centuries after the prophets death.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Nonsense.

Hadith are meant to be studied in context of the larger picture

Upon studying the hadith in its larger context and after comparing and contrasting multiple hadith, considering ages and chronology, looking at the chain of narrators etc. the conclusion we arrive at is that Aisha was much older (as old as 20)

Hadith? as in singular?

How about Hadiths as in multiple sources that say otherwise.. (there are more Hadiths that back up her age of 6 than just these)

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Hadith Number 3310.
Chapter: It is permissible for the father to give the hand of his daughter in marriage even when she is not fully grown up.

'Aisha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (May peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.
hadithcollection.com...
.........................................................................................................................................
Sunan Abu-Dawud Book 41, Number 4915,  also  Number 4916  and  Number 4917 
Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:
The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) married me when I was seven or six. When we came to Medina, some women came. according to Bishr's version: Umm Ruman came to me when I was swinging. They took me, made me prepared and decorated me. I was then brought to the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him), and he took up cohabitation with me when I was nine. She halted me at the door, and I burst into laughter.

In the above hadith we read that Ayesha was swinging, This is a play of little girls not grown up people. The following Hadith is particularly interesting because it shows that Ayesha was so small that was not aware what was going on when the Holy Prophet “surprised” her by going to her.
..............................................................................................................................
Sahih Bukhari Volume 8, Book 73, Number 151 
Narrated 'Aisha:
I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13)

www.faithfreedom.org...

Aisha was still playing on swings and playing with dolls!

the fools writing articles at wikiislam take hadiths out of context and run with it

Your the one who is looking foolish, or dishonest here. But just so you might read what I quoted on WikiIslam it wasn`t Aisha`s age I quoted, it was debunking Muslims claim that Mary was 12, the reason WikiIslam even has that page on Joseph`s age and Mary`s is because Muslims love to use bogus material to justify Mohammads pedophilia.

So at least get one thing right.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

aCCORDING to christian sources, the mother of Christ was only 12 when she was engaged.

also Ive repeatedly shown you that the Hadith, when evaluated as a whole, indicate that Aisha was around 20 when she was married the prophet.

And even the 200 year after the event, bogus source you use, makes Mary 16.

And we continually show you that there are multiple Hadiths that say she was 6. Along with your sicko Mohammad false prophets many other disgusting personality traits, being a mass murderer, taking of sex slaves, having more than 4 wives though makes a special rule just for him, lead 80 offensive (not defensive) wars, stole lands, set a fire on a Jewish man chest to get the location of booty, then killed him and took the mans wife for himself. Killed 800 Jewish men in one day that took him in as a refugee.

The list goes on and on, that your that idiotic to think this sick bastard (yes he didn`t have a dad and his uncle who raised him didn`t even like him) is a representative of the God of the Bible, No your false prophet worked for Satan and got you to follow him.

Have you any idea the amount of true prophets of God are in the world today? its one of the 9 gifts of the Holy spirit.

NO true prophet can deny Yeshua as the Son of Yahweh. That Mohammad did and corrupt the gospel and Bible.

Yet your maniac Mohammad demands to be called the messenger of Allah (just an Arabic generic name for a god) not Daniel, not Ezekiel, not Isaiah, not Zechariah or the many other true prophets in the Bible no no it has to be that sicko Mohammad is the messenger and his perverted beliefs. Just a moronic camel trader who traveled around and took pieces of all religions and made his own and could only succeed by the sword and rape and pillage.

The beast of revelation is Islam and will be eventually destroyed, along with your Mahdi your awaited messiah the Anti-Christ.

It is the Mahdi who reigns for 7 years in Islamic future events and rides a white horse, its the white horse rider in revelation 6, the same Anti-Christ that reigns for 7 years foretold in Daniel in the end time event.

It is Islam through Mohamad that exalts himself and itself, thinking its above all else and forces its revolting beliefs upon all others through any means possible, lying, deceit, war, false accusation, terrorism, theft, bribery, rape murder and infiltration. All forms of Jihad to meet its sinister goal of world domination.

The complete opposite of the teachings of Jesus, so it comes as no surprise its through Islam that Jesus returns and destroys and judges the nations as foretold. Not your perverted rubbish Isa/Jesus. Jesus God in the flesh Yeshua!, He`s not returning happy with the persecution of His people Jews/Christians and dividing His land Israel all spoken of hundreds and to thousands of years before Islam raised its ugly head. God telling the end from the beginning.

Tic Toc Islam, better meet the real God of the Bible.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

It may not be specifically mentioned in the Quran but its in the Hadiths...and its accepted. Why are you in denial?

wikiislam.net...:Female_Genital_Mutilation#Any_of_the_books_of_fiqh_confirm_it_is_either_obligatory_or_commend able

Rather I refer the evidence from the shari'a, or I refer the case to the doctor, to confirm the object of the evidence from the shari'a. …some of them say it is required, and some say it is recommended. I am not saying consult a barber, but consult a female doctor sister. The female doctor will decide, she might say this girl is normal or she might say that this part is excessive then you reduce it. This is justice. I don’t know why a German, British or American entity (thinks it can) come to us to decide for us the circumcision of our daughters! Why should they decide on matters of our girls and women? We base our religion on Allah’s book and the sayings of our beloved prophet and our scholars. Just study the issue in any book of fiqh.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Allah is the God of the Biblical prophets. Rabbis admit it. That's why Jews can pray inside a mosque.

The Jews don't worship the same god called Allah - here learn something new....

www.ccu.edu...

It’s important to understand that the name of Allah originated in polytheism and long before Islam ever arose. Mohammed was born in 570 and began preaching about his new religion of Islam (with Allah as its god) around 610. He gained 150 converts in his first 13 years of evangelism in Mecca and then went to Medina where he pursued physical, or combat, jihad while acquiring 100,000 converts up until his death in 632 A.D. using the name of Allah. (6) However, the god name Allah had existed several centuries before Mohammed co-opted it as the god of Islam. Allah was a truncated form of Al-Ilah, one of the 360 pagan deities worshipped by the nomadic pagan and polytheistic Arabs at the Kaaba in Mecca before, during, and after the time of Christ. (7) Mohammed’s father was also named Abdullah (meaning “slave of Allah”.) A tribe of Jews was called Abdullah bin Salam in the Bukhari Hadith. (8)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

But the word's speak for themselves - The Hadith's show that, why are you in denial?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

The Jews don't worship the same god called Allah - here learn something new....

your source is a christian website.

also, jewish rabbis openly acknowledge that the God of Islam is their God as well

also look up what maimonides, judaism greatest scholar, had to say about Islam.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

the hadiths when taken in isolation can portray a picture thats different from what actually occurred

a proper study, taking all hadiths and Islamic theology in context reveals that Aisha was as old as 20 when she was engaged.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

And we continually show you that there are multiple Hadiths that say she was 6.

hadiths like i said earlier, when taken in isolation portray an inaccurate picture

aisha was said to have accompanied Mohammad into battle. according to hadith, no one below the age of 15 could have entered the age of battle.

basis the age of Aishas older sister who was 10 years older to Aisha, we gather that Aisha was at least 20 when she married the prophet.

No your false prophet worked for Satan and got you to follow him.

false.
the prophet was prophesied in your bible.

the psychotic bounty hunter/persecutor of christians called Paul is the false prophet you are looking for.
Even other christians call him out as a false apostle who distorted Jesus' message.

The beast of revelation is Islam and will be eventually destroyed, along with your Mahdi your awaited messiah the Anti-Christ.

The Mahdi is not the messiah in Islam. Jesus is.

Tic Toc Islam, better meet the real God of the Bible.

Islam's God is the God of the Bible. Your polytheistic, idolatrous trinity is not.

Not even Jesus said God is a trinity.

Jesus also did not claim to be God.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

No muslim denies that there are contradictions and variations in the hadith
it was after all a compilation of narrations by people. sometimes those narrations were second or third hand

Plenty of room there for loosing the truth between compilations and narrations

and like *chinese whispers* nothing like the initial story .... second and third hand

and years later too!

thats why hadiths begin with the chain of narration
example: Yahya related to me from Malik from Nuaym ibn Abdullah al-Mujmir that Abu Hurayra said...
So Yahya is narrating what he heard from Malik about something Abu said.
its like saying I heard from Bill that Joe said Tom is on vacation in Hawaii.

Hmmn....

He says ...she says ...

I believe thats what is called *hearsay* and wont hold up in a court of

law. Yet it is expected to be believed and held up as the *TRUTH*

these hadith were compiled centuries after the prophets death.

Goes without saying that over centuries little chance of any substance of

TRUTH left. Most people cannot accurately remember things in one life

time never mind centuries, and then bearing in mind the stories will have

been passed on with each persons own slant on the truth.

But then doesnt the Truth always loose out to Taqiyyaanyway

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

basis the age of Aishas older sister who was 10 years older to Aisha, we gather that Aisha was at least 20 when she married the prophet.

I`ve link you to that argument a few times now, that is considered an unreliable source, further there are plenty more Hadiths that I`ve posted which clearly states she was 6.

false.
the prophet was prophesied in your bible.

lol, I heard other moronic Muslims try and say this, they fail miserably, I have already quoted where Mohammad is warned of, as in the false prophet. A murderous warmonger who even Mohamad believed he was demon possessed yet you believe him to be a good man? there is no hope for people who think this way.

the psychotic bounty hunter/persecutor of christians called Paul is the false prophet you are looking for.
Even other christians call him out as a false apostle who distorted Jesus' message.

There are many threads on ATS of this subject, I suggest you read up.

Or you can watch Shabir Ally and Dave Wood, where Shabir continues to stick his head in the sand on the topic. But your not here for truth so I don`t expect you to listen or learn.
Debate: Does Paul Give Us the Truth about Jesus? David Wood (Christian) vs. Shabir Ally (Muslim)
Duration about an hour.

The Mahdi is not the messiah in Islam. Jesus is.

Your perverted reborn Mohammad and perverted Isa, is the false prophet and Anti-Christ foretold would come.

Islam's God is the God of the Bible.

Satan wants people to believe that, not in any of Islamic scriptures have you even got the name of your god, Allah is just a generic term for a god. While you bow to a black stone 5 times a day and pray like the Hypocrites Yeshua/Jesus called out said not to.

Your polytheistic, idolatrous trinity is not.

Not even Jesus said God is a trinity.

It doesn`t take much to understand, three parts of one, Father Son and Holy Spirit.

Jesus also did not claim to be God.

This is a common Muslim tactic, watch and maybe learn something..

At the end of the day Mohamad was a demon possessed perverted mass murderer, that you put your trust in.

Even your own books state to refer back to the people of the book Jews and Christians and then when you do speak to the your you block your ears and eye`s. You think you have the truth, where you have nothing but a disgusting lie to keep you from God. So you slay and are slain in the way of Mohammad as a guarantee to your perverted delusional paradise.

The only other religion that walks around a temple is Hindu, just like Muslims do around the Kaaba and Mohammad makes you believe by walking around the black stone it sucks out your sins, where you kiss and caress it, shaped into a virgina, the same pagan ritual of the original Meccans. You put your faith in a revolting documented human being who demands by the sword he is from a god as spoke for one.

If you ever woke up to who Mohammad was and realise who the real and only God actually is and you converted out of good conscience, the penalty as you are aware for apostasy in Islam is death. Islam is straight from hell itself and will be sent back there soon.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy
a reply to: trollz

Islamic motto

"Old enough to bleed, good enough for me"

Sick pricks.

Its a good thing no white Christians have ever raped a child....phew..

And lastly, if you guys genuinely believe the majority of Muslims condone sex with kids..you are beyond saving in terms of ignorance.

I have met and worked with thousands of Muslims in my life and they were all far more decent humans than any of you guys spreading hatred, ignorance and lies.

And I assure you on me of them would rape a child.

You guys are seriously behind hope.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join