It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam in government: 9yo girls ready for sex, women must marry rapists

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

No way , dax used to date a girl I know ,

thats mental

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
We have plenty to worry about here in the U.S. without trying to correct other cultures to agree with our own cultural norms.

We spend so much time worrying about other people's business that we don't even take care of our own business here.

I'm don't approve of the thing being discussed here, but my babbling about it to you or anyone else isn't going to change xit.

You talk about raping a little girl; like if your making a choice between fish or chicken. This goes beyond religion, or race, this is about an innocent child who is having their childhood taken away because some dude is horn

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

He isn't speaking for the government. The country is multi-cultural.

I already said in this thread that the country is multi cultural and multi religious. And he is a MP and I also mentioned that he was denounced by other MP's. Its not a cheap shot, its on topic - re-read the opening post and the source

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

You are still trying to make me interested in this this topic? I've already told you that I don't care about this anymore. You've already effectively convinced me that this is a non-story.
edit on 7-4-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Pedophilia and rape are NEVER ok.

only a little over 100 years, the age of consent in delaware was 7. at that time the age of consent in most states was 10 or 12. clearly americans back then didn't seem to think too much of it.

things are different today and i don't see muslims marrying children. they marry 18 and above like everybody else

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   

It's a sickness.. a disease.

This world is on it's final run. I don't fully believe in alien life but I would if I could escape this place faster. It's evil and disgusting more so that good men with power refuse to stand up and do something about this Crap!

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: firefromabove

things are different today and i don't see muslims marrying children. they marry 18 and above like everybody else

Afghanistan

In Afghanistan, despite the law against child brides, more than half of all girls are married before they turn 15, usually to settle disputes.
. . .
A Unicef study from 2000 to 2008 found that more than 43 per cent of women in Afghanistan were married under age, some before puberty.

Azerbaijan

Officials in Azerbaijan are so concerned by the number of women getting married under-age that parliament is discussing raising the minimum age for marriage to 18.

Bangladesh

According to statistics from 2005, 45% of women then between 25 and 29 were married by the age of 15 in Bangladesh. According to the “State of the World’s Children-2009” report, 63% of all women aged 20–24 were married before the age of 18.

Canada

Federal immigration officials say there’s little they can do to stop “child brides” from being sponsored into Canada by much older husbands who wed them in arranged marriages abroad.
Top immigration officials in Canada and Pakistan say all they can do is reject the sponsorships of husbands trying to bring their child-brides to Canada. The men have to reapply when the bride turns 16. The marriages are permitted under Sharia Law.
Muslim men, who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents return to their homeland to wed a “child bride” in an arranged marriage in which a dowry is given to the girl’s parents. Officials said some of the brides can be 14 years old or younger and are “forced” to marry. The practice occurs in a host of countries including: Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan and Lebanon.

Malaysia

Data in the 2010 progress report to the United Nations on HIV in Malaysia prepared by the Ministry of Health reveals shocking statistics on the number of Muslim girls under the age of 14 who have undergone pre-marital HIV screening in order to get married.
The data shows that 32 girls under the age of 10 and 445 girls between the ages of 10 and 14 went through this testing in 2009 alone in preparation for marriage

Morocco

The legal minimum age for marriage in Morocco is 18 years, although family judges are empowered to allow exceptions. This loophole has enabled thousands of families to marry off their daughters prematurely.

According to figures from the justice ministry, over 31,000 under-age girls were married in 2008, compared with 29,847 in 2007.

Northern Nigeria

Northern Nigeria has one of the highest rates of child marriage in the world: nearly half of all girls here are married by the age of 15.
The consequences have been devastating. Nigeria has the highest maternal mortality rate in Africa and one of the world’s highest rates of fistula, a condition that can occur when the pressure of childbirth tears a hole between the vagina and the bladder or rectum. Many women are left incontinent for life. Up to 800,000 women suffer from fistula in Nigeria.
. . .
Dr Waaldijk operates on up to 600 women a year, with no electricity or running water... Some have been divorced by their husbands - it is estimated that up to half of adolescent girls in northern Nigeria are divorced... The Nigerian federal Government has attempted to outlaw child marriage. In 2003 it passed the Child Rights Act, prohibiting marriage under the age of 18. In the Muslim northern states, though, there has been fierce resistance to the Act, with many people portraying it as antiIslamic.

Palestinian Authority area

According the Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics, 682 girls aged 14 and younger were legally married in 2000. Two of them were married to men who were 35 or older, 13 to men 30 to 34, 117 to men 25 to 29, 378 to men 20 to 24 and 172 to men 15 to 19. Child marriages of girls 14 and younger made up 2.9 per cent of the total number of registered marriages. In the same year, 13,163 Palestinian girls between 15 and 19 were legally married, surpassing 55 per cent of all registered marriages.

Saudi Arabia

Though there has been no exact figure of child marriages, some studies published in the media suggested that no less than 3,000 girls in the Kingdom were under 13 when they got married, while their husbands were at least 25 years their senior

Turkey

[As of November 2008] Thirty-nine percent of married women in the southern province of Şanlıurfa were 16 or younger on their wedding day, according to the Istanbul-based Social Democracy Foundation, which is campaigning against the practice.

Yemen

Yemeni parliament had actually approved a law last year that set a minimum marriageable age of 17 for boys and 18 for girls. (Significantly, the family of Elham Mahdi al Assi lied that she was 18 years old). According to the UN statistics, more than half of Yemeni girls got married before reaching puberty. That means more than half of all marriages in Yemen are child marriages. In line with the UN statistics, the Gender Development Research and Studies Centre at Sana’a University carried out a study on early marriage in 2008 and found that 52.1 per cent of girls are under 18 when they wed, compared with 6.7 per cent of boys.

But following the approving of the law by Parliament, thousands of conservative Yemeni women actually demonstrated outside parliament last month to protest the implementation of a minimum marriageable age [They were holding up copies of the Qur'an while stating that the proposed law is un-Islamic].[21] Because of the opposition to the proposed law, it did not come into force. Had that law been approved, parents of children involved in child (underaged) marriage could be fined $500 or jailed for a year.[22]
Yemen is full of child brides. Roughly half of Yemeni girls are married before 18, some as young as eight

Permitted in the Qur'an
Main Article: Pedophilia in the Qur'an
Muslims justify pedophilic marriages with tender aged girls using verses from the Qur'an, that clearly advocates this abominable practice. The Qur'an cannot be questioned by Muslims since it's not simply considered to be 'inspired' but the very words of Allah, uttered by his final messenger Muhammad. In Islam, moral relativism cannot be applied, as the Qur'an is Allah's eternal message to mankind and is as relevant today as it were when the revelations first escaped Muhammad lips.

And (as for) those of your women who have despaired of menstruation, if you have a doubt, their prescribed time shall be three months, and of those too who have not had their courses; and (as for) the pregnant women, their prescribed time is that they lay down their burden; and whoever is careful of (his duty to) Allah He will make easy for him his affair.
Qur'an 65:4

More from Here

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

The only reason these assholes in Gov. are saying this is because they're Supporting it.

Winston Churchill would agree.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   

wikiislam articles are written by people with an agenda against islam.

wikiislam is as useful and fair towards islam as stormfront is towards judaism.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

in some countries they are getting them married in their teens. This age applies to both the bride and the groom.

at least they aren't screwing around with multiple partners and getting pregnant before marriage like their counterparts in the western world.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: firefromabove

Pushing your belief system, one of which demeans Women, in a Democratic Society isn't Working. Islam is not a Race, it's a Religion. And It's not always as peaceful as you'd like to believe it is. So please cut the Crap.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

I can tell already you're one of those guys that pushes your belief on people even though it Violates their Rights in a Democratic Society. What's wrong with you?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

wikiislam articles are written by people with an agenda against islam.

in some countries they are getting them married in their teens. This age applies to both the bride and the groom.

at least they aren't screwing around with multiple partners and getting pregnant before marriage like their counterparts in the western world.

Mohammad was a sick suicidal demonically possessed raping thieving murdering womanising paedophile warmonger, is telling the truth about the mad man wrong to you?

Choose whatever link you like on the topic of child brides throughout Islamic countries and where the belief in it comes from.
child marriages in islamic countries

In western societies people are free to choose as it should be everywhere, not born into or forced into submission through the threat of death under a sick vile ideology, that thinks its superior to all else, its the only way the loser Mohammad could succeed was through theft rape slaughter and death for apostasy, while getting people to bow down to a black stone 5 times a day.

Islam`s days are numbered which is written about with its destruction hundreds of years to a thousand years before your false prophet raised his ugly perverted belief.

Aisha Mohamad's child bride was 6 when married and 9 at consummation, but they used the lunar calendar, which would have made her 51/2 and 8 at consummation in solar years, when that sicko was in his 50`s.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

I'm beginning to think this guy is a chain yanking Troll.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

It's just a justification for the evil they do. Put women, children or god ( in this case) Allah in front of anything you want to do, it then becomes either passable as a behavior, or Allah's will. Yeah right, Allah wants you to have sex with innocent children. You Muslims are fooling no one.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Is that the best you can come up with?

And, yeah, instead of screwing around, Muslim men just marry as many women as they please.

In the west we only marry one person at a time.

And none of the above excuses marrying off 10 year old girls.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Neith

im not pushing anything.

islam does not demean women.

all that hyper sexualized garbage that demeans women by objectifying them is a product of the "progressive" west, not islam.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

yeah after banging plenty of partners, they marry one person. and a few years later, divorce and remarry.

And none of the above excuses marrying off 10 year old girls.

only a little over a 100 years ago, the age of consent in delaware was 7. in other states it was around 10-12. What was their excuse?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

a reply to: markosity1973

yeah after banging plenty of partners, they marry one person. and a few years later, divorce and remarry.

Don't knock it till you try it

Besides, I've heard about these 'temporary' Mut'ah marriages Muslims use to bypass the moral issues of prostitution.

only a little over a 100 years ago, the age of consent in delaware was 7. in other states it was around 10-12. What was their excuse?

There is no excuse. But as you point out, it WAS 100 YEARS AGO.

What's Islam's excuse for doing it TODAY?
edit on 8-4-2017 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

You know, I could say you're pushing drugs, because Religion is a drug and you're pushing it.

You're not a Woman so you can't tell me that. Head blanket wearing is shunned in a Democracy. If you want to ressurrect Xena,you're on the right track buddy boy.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join