It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam in government: 9yo girls ready for sex, women must marry rapists

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

Thats is right it is wrong. But Jesus says "just tell me your sorry and call me your leader, and I will ignore the fact that you murdered, raped, and stole and welcome you into the kingdom!"

Do you think it is wrong that all a murderer or rapist has to do is utter some magical chant and *poof*, he is forgiven and allowed to hang with those who did good their whole life?? I suspect alot of extremist Muslims become followers of Christ at the very end so they can get that free ride and dismissal for all the atrocities they committed.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

Do you think it is wrong that all a murderer or rapist has to do is utter some magical chant and *poof*, he is forgiven and allowed to hang with those who did good their whole life?? I suspect alot of extremist Muslims become followers of Christ at the very end so they can get that free ride and dismissal for all the atrocities they committed.

I don't know why some people keep assuming my religion.

The answer to you question is that I don't think it matters what a murder or rapist utters at the very end. I don't think their prayers will help them.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Reading more and more into Islamic faith really turns my stomach. What concerns me also is this is not just a trend 'as it were' of the present as throughout history all countries through the 'world' did just this, married young girls off to kings.

They are wrong on so many levels but so are many regions of the world.

''In the Middle Ages children were married at a young age. Girls were as young as 12 when they married, and boys as young as 17. ''

''By 'child' in this context is meant a male or female human being above the age of 7 -- for either gender -- and below the age of 14 for males, and 12 for females. This follows medieval canon law, in recognizing these as the limits of infancy and puberty''

I mean... WTF? and that is the UK medieval times. (Yes this article is talking present day) however lets not ignore the past of all countries failures.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

GOOD. And I made no assumption as to your religion. I merely asked your opinion on Christian hypocrisy is all. I respect your answer.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

(Yes this article is talking present day) however lets not ignore the past of all countries failures.

To acknowledge that all people are fallible and that we all come from clans that streamed barbarism, helps us understand how we got to where we are, and should help us not pedal ourselves backwards.

Unfortunately, it seems the sins of our past are being used as an excuse for the sins of today.

Men made mistakes, they committed evil acts. The excuses they used for those acts yesterday are not valid today, and using the fact that man has committed, and is still capable of committing evil acts, is not a valid excuse for allowing these despicable acts to continue.

If a man kills a man, he does not get to go free because the man he killed, father killed a man, and it will not be allowed as a defense, as it shouldn't. We will never stop these egregious acts if we are fighting about what happened yesterday, instead of stopping what is happening today. Maybe if we stop it today, we will have a chance that it will not happen in the future.

edit on 6-4-2017 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: ??

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
People really need to stop being so damned concerned about what happened thousands of years ago unless they are a historian or archaeologist... especially fighting over the crap like it was yesterday. It wasn't yesterday thousands of years ago but fight was happening yesterday in connected with that stupid crap that occurred thousands of years ago... if that is not the very definition of stupidity? I don't know what the hell is.

Snaps fingers hello hello right here hear this? snap snap? That's now focus on now it's real right in front of you; right there get to it cause that other sh!t didn't even concern you none of your business. Dead people long gone old stories woo awesome are we gonna be going through this with Trekkie's and Star Wars fans in 5,000 years?

People need to get a damned grip... who cares if it was acceptable blah blah blah that was then and this is now... everything was acceptable back then no one was gonna knock on your cave going have you accepted the lord T-Rex in your life? No... only a matter of time til he eats you. I have blessed spears, I have a wall charm that keeps them away... all it will cost you is one monkeys uncle.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Being forgiven, does not mean you don't still reap what you sow at a social level, humans are way less forgiving than God.
God also doesn't exempt people he has forgiven from life's repercussions from the sin they committed
King David was directly forgiven by God, after he made some horrible blunders that under the Mosaic law he should have died for, his life was not the best after that, he was forgiven, but he reaped negativity for the negative things he had previously sown.

As for Muslims converting at the last moment for forgiveness, I don't see that happening in 2017, besides they would be branded as apostates and killed for doing that, in countries that have those types of laws that allow that.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33
The life on Earth is of no consequence. The only thing that is important is the immortal life in the Kingdom of God. I suspect God's kingdom is full of pedo's and murderers, but hey at least they accepted Christ in their heart at the end right??

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

(Yes this article is talking present day) however lets not ignore the past of all countries failures.

To acknowledge that all people are fallible and that we all come from clans that streamed barbarism, helps us understand how we got to where we are, and should help us not pedal ourselves backwards.

Unfortunately, it seems the sins of our past are being used as an excuse for the sins of today.

Men made mistakes, they committed evil acts. The excuses they used for those acts yesterday are not valid today, and using the fact that man has committed, and is still capable of committing evil acts, is not a valid excuse for allowing these despicable acts to continue.

If a man kills a man, he does not get to go free because the man he killed, father killed a man, and it will not be allowed as a defense, as it shouldn't. We will never stop these egregious acts if we are fighting about what happened yesterday, instead of stopping what is happening today. Maybe if we stop it today, we will have a chance that it will not happen in the future.

All that you said, yes I understand and is what I am saying anyway. Just not the part where you make out that I am in some way saying that this is a valid excuse?? I am saying non of this is ok, just wanting to point out that our own history is full of this kind of sh*t.

I hope people generally globally take note of the islamic faith and put it all to sleep, it needs to be ridden from this world. Its insane views are not welcome anywhere.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
What's with all the "Christians are bad people so Muslims must be allowed to rape" comments.
Funny how Libs, and only Libs, say "it's not racist to point out the hateful intolerance of Christianity but it IS racist to point out the (FAAAAR WORSE) hate and intolerance of Islam.

ALL muslims practice islam, and it's islam that is the MOST hateful and intolerant supremacist ideology that has EVER existed on earth. If it's OK to ban nazism, then it should be OK to ban islam. It's faaaaaar more intolerant and supremacist than nazism any way you look at it.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Just not the part where you make out that I am in some way saying that this is a valid excuse??

I never said "you" were making an excuse for anything.

I also was agreeing with you.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
These are extermist countries. Turkey and 80% of islam doesn't practice this. Saudi Arabie, iran and 4 others do.
I hate the muslim religion a lot but don't group them all together. All whites are not racist. all blacks dont eat chicken

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Being forgiven, does not mean you don't still reap what you sow at a social level, humans are way less forgiving than God.
God also doesn't exempt people he has forgiven from life's repercussions from the sin they committed
King David was directly forgiven by God, after he made some horrible blunders that under the Mosaic law he should have died for, his life was not the best after that, he was forgiven, but he reaped negativity for the negative things he had previously sown.

As for Muslims converting at the last moment for forgiveness, I don't see that happening in 2017, besides they would be branded as apostates and killed for doing that, in countries that have those types of laws that allow that.

In the real world, when one tribe invaded another and killed all the men and boys, and took the women and girls for wives. They kept them, and enjoyed the fruits, the spoils of war. That has been the reality since time immemorial. One of the reasons those with properly working minds have fully functioning precautionary instincts when it comes to those who are different from them.

Not only have soldiers enjoyed spoils of war, but in the real world if you steal from someone and do away with them, unless you leave evidence, especially in the past were you could more easily incriminate others, you get the spoils and live happily ever after.

I doubt the afterlife is any different, if there is one, everyone gets a get out of jail free card.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: jlafleur02
These are extermist countries. Turkey and 80% of islam doesn't practice this. Saudi Arabie, iran and 4 others do.
I hate the muslim religion a lot but don't group them all together. All whites are not racist. all blacks dont eat chicken

Here's the thing, it all depends on how defensible are the older ages given for their prophet's youngest wife at time of consummation. Based on the original texts, how defensible is it that she was a teenager, versus the view that she was 9?

If the original text solidifies the age of 9 as being the reality, they cannot view such as contemptible. So again it depends what is the reality backed by the text, regards the age of the youngest wife at time of consummation. I don't speak their tongue so I can't say what the original texts imply in their native tongue.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Most Muslims are MINO's just like most Christians are CINO's
Muslims In Name Only
Christians In Name Only

I bet your a Cino yourself, unless your an Atheist.

If you do follow Christ, than with a reply like yours you are absolutely 100% a CINO.
I have known many Muslims in my city. I have never met one that had an underage bride, or talked about an underage bride, or ever supported anything about raping Minors.

In fact, there is only one human I have ever met who openly talked about his desire to have sex with minors, and he was a creepy small India man of Christian faith with four kids. Now that was disturbing! Son of a bitch still works at the same place too! He kind of looks like that yellow man from Sin City played by Nick Stahl.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

I saw a picture of two young girls comparing the bible and the Quran.. One says, "Humm that is weird, mine says love your neighbor but yours says to kill him if he does not believe"... I will let others figure out which one says what..

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

The Catholic Church is not still learning about this issue. It has been “dealing” with child rape for the last two millenia. Over that time it has repeatedly and consistently chosen to sacrifice millions of innocent children to unbearable suffering in order to protect its own reputation and wealth.

Are you saying that child abuse is accepted in both religions, just one is up front about it and the other is more covert?

So do they cancel out each other?

Child abuse is an evil that needs to be erased from all governments, religions, and cultures.

Arguing about which religion or culture is more guilty, does not help the children. It makes it look like it is being condoned, because if one group is getting away with it, then the other group should be able to get away with it as well.

Regardless to who is doing it, or for how long they have been doing it, it needs to stop now.

I don't believe in any of these despicable,primitive, false, vain, deplorable religions on this earth and no i don't believe in what you thought i was assuming.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   

I just dont understand it , its sick , where are the muslims who are against this standing up to these sick clerics and their mad religion of peace

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Most Muslims are MINO's just like most Christians are CINO's
Muslims In Name Only
Christians In Name Only

I bet your a Cino yourself, unless your an Atheist.

If you do follow Christ, than with a reply like yours you are absolutely 100% a CINO.
I have known many Muslims in my city. I have never met one that had an underage bride, or talked about an underage bride, or ever supported anything about raping Minors.

In fact, there is only one human I have ever met who openly talked about his desire to have sex with minors, and he was a creepy small India man of Christian faith with four kids. Now that was disturbing! Son of a bitch still works at the same place too! He kind of looks like that yellow man from Sin City played by Nick Stahl.

Definitely NOT a Christian, false beliefs are for those with low IQs

And I was comparing Islam to nazism, not Christianity , but maybe your IQ didn't allow you to see that?
edit on 7 4 2017 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

www.telegraph.co.uk...

If they were not so insecure of their beliefs (reminds me of any dictatorship who burns books a prosecutes those who do not go along with El Supremo's dictates) then stuff like this IMO would not happen.

Helena Horton

7 April 2017 • 9:26am

A British DJ has been sentenced to a year in jail by Tunisia for remixing a Muslim call to prayer.

Dax J, who was born in London, was charged with public indecency and offending public morality.

However, he had already fled the country and issued an apology before the court case.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join