It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam in government: 9yo girls ready for sex, women must marry rapists

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Here's another gem from the "religion of peace".
This is the exact kind of sick mentality that Islam promotes, and the kind of mentality that becomes law when Muslims are allowed to rule.

Girls as young as nine are “physically and spiritually” ready for marriage, a Malaysian MP says

“They reach puberty at the age of nine or 12. And at that time, their body is already akin to them being 18 years old.

He went on to say there is “nothing wrong” with a rape victim marrying the man who raped her, as doing so would allow her to avoid a “bleak future."... ...She will have a husband, at least, and this could serve as a remedy

Under Islamic law, children younger than 16 can get married

Only 140 of the 12,987 cases of child sexual abuse cases reported to authorities between 2012 and July 2016 resulted in convictions.

Source

How does anyone in modern society support Islam, when it allows for children to be raped and married? How does anyone support a religion that doesn't consider women to be equal to men, a religion that in many countries doesn't even recognize rape as a crime, and punishes women for it? What kind of sick religion tells women that if a man rapes them, she should marry her rapist so she can be happy?
This is what happens when Muslims run the country. Look at the middle east... Women literally get arrested for being raped.
There's no way around it and no excuse - Islam is the enemy of any modern, free, respectful civilization. Pedophilia and rape are NEVER ok.

+18 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
It definitely is a terrible religion.

No arguments here.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The commercials don't show it that way.

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The worst part of it all is that we get labelled as intolerant and extremist for speaking out against this religion.

They also teach that Atheists and those who wake up to the evil of the religion and denounce Islam must die.

www.express.co.uk...

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
So if you can't find a woman willing to marry you, rape a child.

......#ing brilliant.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

You and your racist western standards./sarc

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Islamic motto

"Old enough to bleed, good enough for me"

Sick pricks.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy

Islamic motto

"Old enough to bleed, good enough for me"

Sick pricks.

Pretty sure they dont even have to be that old or even girls.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
The commercials don't show it that way.

Well you gotta admit 9 or 10 is better than 6 and being trained to please your husband... Progress over 1400 years ?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Well low IQ people do tend to sexually mature a lot faster.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
The worst part of it all is that we get labelled as intolerant and extremist for speaking out against this religion.

They also teach that Atheists and those who wake up to the evil of the religion and denounce Islam must die.

www.express.co.uk...

Or "islamaphobic", implying you're afraid of Muslims. I'm not afraid of Muslims, but I am beheading phobic..

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
This is what happens when Muslims run the country. Look at the middle east... Women literally get arrested for being raped.
There's no way around it and no excuse - Islam is the enemy of any modern, free, respectful civilization. Pedophilia and rape are NEVER ok.

Without doubt

Islam is a 'mans' world.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
We have plenty to worry about here in the U.S. without trying to correct other cultures to agree with our own cultural norms.

We spend so much time worrying about other people's business that we don't even take care of our own business here.

I'm don't approve of the thing being discussed here, but my babbling about it to you or anyone else isn't going to change xit.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: markosity1973

www.express.co.uk...

Or "islamaphobic", implying you're afraid of Muslims. I'm not afraid of Muslims, but I am beheading phobic..

Yes, I like the idea of keeping my head on my shoulders, not being crucified Roman style and not being thrown off the top of a multi story building.

I love diversity, so a religion that wants to trample it out is naturally going to be a problem for me.

To lighten this thread a little, here is my current fave group singing a classic old song that embraces the ideology I subscribe to. Sadly Islam is not onboard at all with the idea though.

edit on 5-4-2017 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

While that is the opinion of one man, we would be fools to ignore how he came to those conclusions. Or rather where he got his information to come to those conclusions. Or who told him to believe what he believes.

It's just unreal that we still have the dichotomies we have in 2017. On one hand we have amazing change and growth, on the other hand ideas like this are also growing. Imagine if we could get all the SJW to focus their manufactured outrage in the right direction. Ironic is it not?

Just all so damn ironic.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

I might refer to a coined word "Decapitophobia".

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

Well, I'm pretty sure I'm decapitophobic myself.

There is a lot to be said for maintaining the position of keeping one's head on their shoulders.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Hopefully the Malay citizens force a resignation.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Malaysia is predominantly Muslim from what I remember. Not the hand holding love your neighbor type either. When I was studying SEA politics they were fundamentalists and a real problem for the region.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
We have plenty to worry about here in the U.S. without trying to correct other cultures to agree with our own cultural norms.

We spend so much time worrying about other people's business that we don't even take care of our own business here.

I'm don't approve of the thing being discussed here, but my babbling about it to you or anyone else isn't going to change xit.

This IS our business.. within our country. Knowledge is never a foolish thing to pursue... particularly when its already effecting American citizens. Its very relevant to the US... considering sharia law is recognized in some lower courts and etc when both petitioner and respondent are Muslim and make deals or contracts. Some places of finance have attorneys who are versed in sharia law because it is being used by the people who do business there. Its very important to demand non compliance from our government concerning the demands of this flavor of Islam. We must NOT let ourselves be bullied into becoming sharia-complaint within our legal system local or state or federal... and god forbid, family law. This involves being educated about it by the average citizen as well.

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join