It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today's Trump-Russia Tie: WH Stooge Cohen-Watnick's Wife Worked "To Make Russia Look Better"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
It's frankly a little depressing to watch your thread construction skills being wasted on baseless propaganda.

Damn shame.

LOL, It's a constantly predictable and pathetic post marathon for the OP, one after another, after another, after............ Wake up, rinse and repeat. They have a list of nasty names they rotate thru, really needs some new material though. Haters are always going to hate. Give it a few, I'm sure they'll be back to say something derogatory to me, they always do.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

LOL, It's a constantly predictable and pathetic post marathon for the OP, one after another, after another, after............ Wake up, rinse and repeat. They have a list of nasty names they rotate thru, really needs some new material though. Haters are always going to hate. Give it a few, I'm sure they'll be back to say something derogatory to me, they always do.

Here's reality:

blah
blah
blah
blah
blah
blah
blah

Give it a few, I'm sure they'll be back to say something derogatory to me, they always do.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Gawd, I hate it when I'm right. Troll away Ante, it's apparently all you know. GLP and 4 Ch are down the street, you'd be right at home there.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
Gawd, I hate it when I'm right. Troll away Ante, it's apparently all you know. GLP and 4 Ch are down the street, you'd be right at home there.

Well, strictly speaking here, Ante is the OP and you are the one trolling.

But that's just reality ... carry on.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: allsee4eye
As a Jew myself, I do wish for a good relation between Russia and America. Both are strong allies of Israel and the Jewish people. I think both should work together against jihadists and Islamic terrorism.

Perhaps then you might work on getting your Russian friends to stop aiming thousands of nuclear warheads at us?

Just a thought.

Here's a thought; If your so concerned about nuclear warheads, perhaps we shouldn't have let Clinton sell 20% of our strategic Uranium to a foreign nuclear power?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

We didn't. That's yet another ridiculous right-wing lie.

The State Department is one of nine votes on the Committee on Foreign Investments in the United States that approved along with the Nuclear Regulartory Comission, the merger of several existing companies.

The only reason that the NRC approved of the deal is because all of the uranium stays in the US after refinement.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Well, strictly speaking here, Ante is the OP and you are the one trolling.

But that's just reality ... carry on.

That is the exact response I have come to expect and see daily from a large majority of those leaning left; e.g., Someone creates a troll post......somebody calls them on it........then the OP accuses them of the very thing they're doing in order to vindicate themselves of trolling. Got it, makes perfect sense

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Just out of curiosity, with how emotionally invested you are in this it makes me curious: what if....the "RussiaGate" thing doesn't pan out, but it does turn out that Obama was at least aware of the unmaskig Rice allegedly did. How do you react then?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

We didn't. That's yet another ridiculous right-wing lie.

The State Department is one of nine votes on the Committee on Foreign Investments in the United States that approved along with the Nuclear Regulartory Comission, the merger of several existing companies.

The only reason that the NRC approved of the deal is because all of the uranium stays in the US after refinement.

You're leaving out the fact that immediately after the uranium deal passed Bill Clinton gave a speech in Moscow. And then mysteriously, out of nowhere, Russia donated millions to the Clinton Foundation.

Interesting turn of events when you look at the whole picture.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Just out of curiosity, with how emotionally invested you are in this it makes me curious: what if....the "RussiaGate" thing doesn't pan out, but it does turn out that Obama was at least aware of the unmaskig Rice allegedly did. How do you react then?

He will do exactly what he did when Trump won.

After the election, he made an apology thread telling all of us at ATS how sorry he was that he flooded the forums with berating material.

Then a week later he was back to making berating threads again.

Rinse & Repeat. Personally, I think he should stick with his paranormal readers digest.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: theantediluvian

Well I think I'll probably move to Texas, start a radio show, sell vitamins, fake cry on video and take my shirt off a lot. Lmao.

If nothing comes from it, then they probably didn't look hard enough but it's not like I'm going to start advocating for the violent overthrow of the "illegitimate" government. I imagine there will always be some lingering specter of Russia hanging over this administration but I'm sure we won't have the same volume of daily developments.

It's strange that I get asked these kinds of questions. In fact, it's really odd how frequently posts in my threads are about me. I'm not even the most active author of political threads. I can think of at least three posters who have me beat by a mile.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Good grief. It was not an apology. I didn't say I was sorry for flooding the forums with berating material either. It was an olive branch and at the time (notice when it was posted) Trump had just announced his victory and gave a brief speech which was perhaps the most presidential thing he's said yet.

Is there a term for what these posts try to accomplish? "Post-shamming" maybe? Lmao.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join