It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats need to find New Smear Tactics accusing Neil of Plagiarism really thats all you got?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Liberal media accuses Neil Gorsuch of plagiarism — but WH & alleged victim say ‘not so fast’

So um why didn't Democrats ask questions about his plagiarized book during his Congressional Hearings while he was under Oath? Answer: Because accusing the opposition party of party of plagiarism is the oldest Democrat Smear Tactic in the Book. Clintons used the tactic against Obama before he became Establishment and Trump. They just need to accept that Gorsuch owned them at there hearings. They dont like the fact that Neil told them it's not his Job to do there job. Its his job to interrupt the Law and if they dont like the ruling then they should do there job and change the Law.

Democrat Smear Tactics:
1. Racist
2. Anti-Islam
3. Sexist
4. Draft Dodger
5. Plagiarism
6. It was Russia

The accusations come as the Senate debates Gorsuch’s Supreme Court nomination. Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.), with the majority support of his caucus, has pledged to filibuster Gorsuch to vindicate Merrick Garland, former President Barack Obama’s choice to fill the vacant Supreme Court seat, after Senate Republicans failed to give Garland a single hearing last year.

Democrat Logic: If he's chosen by Trump then he's unqualified because we tried to rig the election in our favor.

And in a twist of irony, it appears Politico reworded parts of BuzzFeed’s story, not real plagiarism, of course, but if weighed against the standard the media outlets are using for Gorsuch, then it appear Politico just plagiarized BuzzFeed.

And the plot thickens. In attempt to accuse a overqualified candidate above Plagiarism the Liberal Media/"Fact Checker" commit plagiarism in an attempt to frame the other side of plagiarism. Irony indeed.

edit on 5-4-2017 by Stevemagegod because: removed a word

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I'm sorry, but anyone writing any sort of book or article that discusses the law is effectively "borrorwing" from other sources because that's what the law is about. This is one of the most ridiculous beefs against a nominee I've yet seen.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I'm sorry, but anyone writing any sort of book or article that discusses the law is effectively "borrorwing" from other sources because that's what the law is about. This is one of the most ridiculous beefs against a nominee I've yet seen.

Haha I know right

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Progressives always smear because their positions usually cannot stand on their own. Playing the race, woman, or whatever card du jour is always a tried and true tactic even if it has no basis in reality.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Next accusation: Cultural Appropriation, that nazi likes peanut butter!

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

That ties to identity politics. Im not sure its a smear as in intentionally demonizing. I think it comes more from the thought processes. The basis behind why some people are attracted more to one side than the other. Identifying as liberal or conservative is hard wired into us (mostly, although its all like a spectrum of variable)

And when you identify yourself as liberal or conservative, you are at the same time identifying yourself as "not" whatever the other party is.

Once you've identified yourself, then its a short move to identify everyone else. The traits of "them" (as you are told in your daily programming, if you're a liberal) is "racist", "homophobe", etc. Why? Because "progress" means attacking a whole slew of social issues. And in a bipolar political system, the only way this works is when the enemy of your progress is the other pole. So if they are fighting against racism, the logical (?!?!?) leap is that the opposition are racists.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

He once used a verb in his ruling.

Obama also used a verb once in a speech.

Nailed.

Bring in Hillary, this guy and Trump are finished.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Yes and if they have 'Character' and intellectual honestly, they cite their sources correctly. They don't 'lift' passages and 'imply' they are their own reasoning.

This gentleman (I use the term lightly) is clear a sycophant to Big Money. It's clear in all his 'opinions' that his only concern is for the wealthy corporate person's of the world.

Look up his convoluted (and minimally lucid) dissent in the "Case of the Frozen Trucker".

This person (picked by Big Money - Right wing - Authoritarin funded Federalist Society and Heritage Foundation - the Troll in Chef outsourced the whole thing) - has clearly been courting - perhaps even groomed by the hard right for a long time.

What do you make of the very public Dark Money Campaign to attempt to sway public opinion in his direction?

Thought all you 'libertarian' types wanted big money out of elections, appointments, and legiislation? Or was that only when their was a mixed race President?

Trump may be an outsider in a twisted manner - but he is certainly kow-towing to Moneied Iterests - and many of them are forgein in nature - He likes money whereever it comes from - but people - only white male and wealthy.

What a display....

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
Democrats need to find New Smear Tactics accusing Neil of Plagiarism really thats all you got?

First, if he is a plagiarist, that speaks to his dishonesty and lack of ethics.
If it is true, being a plagiarist IS a 'big thing'!
Segundo, you never even addressed, in all that attempted deflection and bluster and 'lashing out' (obvious where you learn such impotent strategy), as to the truth or not of his alleged plagiarism, you merely had an anti democrat distraction attempt hissy fit. Like Trump does.
Shoot the messenger!

new topics

top topics

join