It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pepsi Apologizes, Pulls Kendall Jenner Protest Ad After Criticism

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
So what is the issue with the commercial (beside doing nothing to motivate me into buying a can of Pepsi)?
edit on 01/22/2007 by Ripper777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Newage author sums up the nwos fake Pepsi unity-peace revolution....

"HUMANITY is at a crossroads. One path into the future leads to increasing social and economic division, environmental destruction, war and planetary peril. The other path leads to increasing social harmony, economic and environmental balance, and a golden era [illuminated nwo] of peace." (Benjamin Creme --, from 'Maitreya's priorities')"

"HUMANITY is a tremendous force for good and the changes [to NWO] will take place through the raised voice of THE PEOPLE. The voice of the people of all nations rising up, inspired by Maitreya, led by Him, activated by Maitreya — whether they know He is Maitreya or not. The united will of the people will force the governments to change [World Government]. (Benjamin Creme, SI Nov 2003)"

"THE PEOPLE everywhere have sensed their collective power and are demanding a free and just world as theirs by right of being members of the ONE HUMANITY. This, I submit, is altogether new, and will manifest as a world public opinion with a voice so powerful and united that no government can stand against it. As one of the Masters has put it: "The voice of the people is the voice of wisdom." (Benjamin Creme, SI Mar 2005)"

Revolution...

"We need to create one world: the ONE HUMANITY needs to live in the one world. At present we have two worlds: one for the rich and the super-rich, and one for the rest — the poor, the miserable and the literally starving to death." (Benjamin Creme)

NWO Redistribution...
·
"The plans for such a redistribution program [nwo] ― drawn up by economists, financiers and industrialists of great achievement ― are already in existence, awaiting only the DEMAND OF HUMANITY for their implementation. A sophisticated form of barter, on a global scale, will eventually replace the present [owo] economic system. (Maitreya's priorities, Benjamin Creme)"

World Government...

"ORDINARY PEOPLE, intellectuals, educationalists, and others from a variety of walks of life will find they have a genuine voice in government. This will replace control of the masses through ideology. EVOLUTION means evolution towards freedom. (Maitreya,Sept.88)
...Sweeping changes herald an era in which a new balance will be struck between the need of individuals for freedom and self-expression, and that of society for discipline and order.(Benjamin Creme's Master,Oct.89)

NWO one World religion...
·
"Eventually totalitarianism in political terms will become a thing of the past. Economic totalitarianism is also about to collapse. Maitreya has said in one of His messages given through me that HUMANITY MUST SEE ITSELF AS ONE [nwo]: brothers and sisters of one humanity, under the one God [Lucifers all seeing eye]..."Maitreya has foretold an economic crash which He said will begin in Japan" (Benjamin Creme--,from 'A New Age Is Dawning')

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I see it as bad marketing.

Not only is it forced, but it assumes that youngsters and meanings are as apolitical as they once were.

They clearly please neither the current left or right.

Unless they're pandering to the "tween" market.

A generation of girls who grew up with the Kardashians, and they can manipulate their parents to buy them the brand.

It's aimed at pre-revolutionaries, not current or post-revolutionaries.

Get with it gang, it's far out!

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
I see it as bad marketing.

Not only is it forced, but it assumes that youngsters and meanings are as apolitical as they once were.

They clearly please neither the current left or right.

Unless they're pandering to the "tween" market.

A generation of girls who grew up with the Kardashians, and they can manipulate their parents to buy them the brand.

It's aimed at pre-revolutionaries, not current or post-revolutionaries.

Get with it gang, it's far out!

Completely agree.

And yes....pandering to tween market is exactly what is happening.

It's actually rather funny when you don't have cable TV at the house. You ask your kids what they want for their birthday and they have no idea. Often it is "time" they ask for...and I always give it.

Then I see others kids and they are GLUED to the iPad or iPhone or similar....truly blows my mind. I was talking to a buddy tonight about it and we were laughing at how nobody who graduated from around 2006 on will ever be able to run for President. Simply because of the camera phone.

So...where does that leave us? That leaves us with the fact that, suddenly, in the last 10 years our senses have been overloaded with information. There is no other time in the recorded history of man that this much information has been disseminated to the globe.

* I predict a "rebellion" of sorts. It will go against AI and machine labor. Tech has advanced so much in the last 10 years I don't think anyone has actually seen the true capabilities. There will be a anti-tech movement...and it will be soon.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   
It's just 'Out Of Control'

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Kendall's OUT of control.

She's on sugar, corn sugar and aspartame!

She's gonna end up looking like Rob!

He got a leopard tattoo on his tummy at twenty, and by twenty-five it looked like a giraffe!

Just poking fun.
edit on 7-4-2017 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Pepsi probably is loving trending because of this.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

I think the Millenial Generation drinks too much Pepsi. The results are horrifying.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Whatever they are smoking at Pepsi I want some of it so I can ease the trauma from what I just saw.

That was painful. So, so painful. Who in there right mind hires a pseudo celebrity and uses a polarising social issue to sell a product? I'm trying to get into media myself and even my inexerpertise doesn't rival that woeful display.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone>>> I watched it and it was.... a mess. Kendall is a mess, she's lost to MK Ultra and is being reprogrammed into whatever they want her to be. The whole family is a mess. Shia Labouef could have written and directed this commercial, it was that unfathomable and tasteless. So Pepsi goes the way of Kellogg's and Budweiser and 81 Lumber or whatever the hell that company's name is. No business from me.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
They apologized?

What does that mean?

Don't trust hippy chicks bearing gifts.
It's a ploy to give the finest crabs.

Don't take drinks from strangers.
Especially not if you're ready to clobber them over the head.
You never know what's in there.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Remember men: don't take the can!

A Pepsi today: a lifetime of plucked eyebrows, hair dye, waxing, botox, constant bitching and reality TV.

Do not even hold that can!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join