It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pepsi Apologizes, Pulls Kendall Jenner Protest Ad After Criticism

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
"We are the lions, we are the chosen".......did you notice those words of the song?

ISIS always praises the lone wolf jihadist that kills innocent "infidels" as a "lion of the Caliphate".

Something is wrong and lurking in the shadows and targeting our youth and their natural naivete'.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Pepsi SINGLE HANDEDLY ends racism and people still whine and cry?
Why? because they solved all Americas problems with one fouls swoop and they didn't?

Pepsi should be awarded a Nobel Peace Prize and be treated like heroes from now on.
PEPSI is a hero.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

I only made it through a minute and a half of the add.

Then I rushed to the kitchen to guzzle down a gallon of foaming brown sugary liquid and now I feel sick.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o
Pepsi SINGLE HANDEDLY ends racism and people still whine and cry?
Why? because they solved all Americas problems with one fouls swoop and they didn't?

Pepsi should be awarded a Nobel Peace Prize and be treated like heroes from now on.
PEPSI is a hero.

Lol, they united THE WHOLE WORLD in disgust!

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

LMAO, Pepsi Max YT channel pulled the add already.

Only had like 20,000 dislikes

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

I have 700 Black American friends on an old Facebook profile.

i found this amusing

oh and the commercial sucks. so do most others.

almost # my pants at work today
hahahahaah

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
This would be mine:

I woke up after a hard night of partying.

I head to the bathroom only to discover my private area is Orange.

I scream...Then I remember I ate Cheetos before bed.

Hard Cut Cheetos.

edit on 5-4-2017 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Before Facebook tightened up it was crazy. It is still pretty boiling, but I could not actually scroll down for very long before without getting really sad and anxious. It is the same with the Arabic profile I have. Most of the time my profile is down. I just go there for brief periods every now and again. I don't post, just check out the vibe.

There is a gulf between us all that is soooo wide as we all know. We all have our grudge and our cross to bear I guess.

I can easily love anyone personally. I could marry a black girl or an Arabic girl and welcome their family. I am not as well received as I receive and so that makes life pretty difficult.

Remember, you guys are in my little Charlotte's Web, too. I actually do interact with you guys full on though. I am best received here, but even here it is mighty hard work and after all these years I still feel like an outsider.

There is a gulf! How we can fill it I don't know? At least Pepsi have made us all laugh at the cheesiness of their liberal psychosis of perception and the utter delusional lunacy as if the producers had not been on planet earth for a very long time. Them Cardassians, they need to interact more with life.

I think it would take a fair few billion gallons of Pepsi to fill the Grand Canyon of paranoia between communities; misunderstandings, perceived wrongdoings and injustices, histories, etc.

I don't like whitewashing and brushing under the carpet (Political Correctness does that). It is dangerous and makes stuff smoulder 'til the coals glow hot and set fire to the whole show. Riots, social and civil unrest and terrorist incidents prove my point.

The whole point of DEMOCRACY is REPRESENTATION. People need a political voice in a political world. It is the challenge of the modern world.

edit on 5-4-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Just a crap ad to me. I don't see the big stink.

It didn't imply what the protest was for, didn't incite violence.

All it did was portray if you drink an overly sweet trash soft drink that it's somehow rebellious.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

It's all smiles and fun til the riots start.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

That "ship it' commercial is the "ship!"

The Pepsi and the Black Knight ad was very entertaining.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

It's all smiles and fun After the riots start.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I have absolutely no idea what that commercial was about.
Pepsi should get a refund from the ad agency that produced it.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I like how she ditched the white girl facade for something a little more ethnic before joining the protest.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
It's a cringeworthy advert, not really sure what they were trying to achieve with it, certainly doesn't make me want to drink any of that horrible stuff. Still better to create an advert famous for being terrible than it is to create a mediocre advert that no-one talks about.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Lots of subliminal messages....wonder who created the ad.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

I can easily love anyone personally. I could marry a black girl or an Arabic girl and welcome their family. I am not as well received as I receive and so that makes life pretty difficult.

You reinforced what I have always known, and that is that things are different for different people, in different locations, and situations.

I come from a Heinz 57 family and we have several inter-racial marriages in my family. We treat everyone exactly the same. In some circumstances that can be good for you, and sometimes not so good. I can say that while we have had several divorces among our same race couples, we have only had one divorce among a inter-racial couple.

I know this sounds like a cliche, but I just have not ever seen anyone in my family act as if there is any difference. I know that I don't think of my family members as White, Black, Hispanic, Indian, etc.

I am sure in many places there may be problems with racial tensions but I just don't believe that it is as prevalent as they want to make us believe.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The add made me want to not be on the fictional street, you never know when that nice and friendly crowd will loose control and start torching things.

It would be nice if we could all just be nice and everyone love the same things-not the human experience, sorry Pepsi. Enjoy your huge profits til the law suits concerning sugar start.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Nice I now have a new corporation to boycott.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I agree big time with you. I really do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join