It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Obama Administration's Abuse of Foreign Intelligence start before Trump?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: The GUT

He is staying away from the US because he knows that the media will camp on his front lawn waiting for him to say something about what is going on with his spygate.

I can see him going "I didn't spied on American people", just like the old one "I didn't have sex with that woman"

And the NSA is STILL spying on everyone, and Mr. Trump STILL hasn't revoked the changes in information sharing that Obama put in place.

Hmmmm ... wonder why?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I wouldn't revoke them just yet either. Let's just show the American people exactly what has been transpiring over the last few years.

Obama created a miasma of corruption, and it is all going to be revealed in time.

I wouldn't touch his machinations with a ten-foot pole....yet.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Gryphon66

I wouldn't revoke them just yet either. Let's just show the American people exactly what has been transpiring over the last few years.

Obama created a miasma of corruption, and it is all going to be revealed in time.

I wouldn't touch his machinations with a ten-foot pole....yet.

LOL ... BS.

If Trump was concerned about the privacy of Americans as he claims to be, he'd have cancelled those rules on the first day. You know it, I know it.

You've been crying about the hammer dropping on the Obama Administration for years. It's always "next week" or "next month" ...

I'm pretty sure that you and the other Trump zealots will be crying before the Obama Fan Club will be.

<< 1  2   >>

join