It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Obama Administration's Abuse of Foreign Intelligence start before Trump?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
What abuse was that? Where's Xuenchen when you need him to explain all this silly stuff?

BTW the article is wrong, any spying anyway connected here was going on a lot longer.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Occurs they did, under him the spying agencies became corrupted, as usual people will come and try to derail the thread because it is not what they want to hear.

The prophet Mohamed I mean Obama did not wrong, beside politicized intelligence agencies .

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
What abuse was that? Where's Xuenchen when you need him to explain all this silly stuff?

BTW the article is wrong, any spying anyway connected here was going on a lot longer.

You mean where is he to lie and spout propaganda from infowars...

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

FLASHBACK. Remember When Obama Used the NSA To Spy On Congress?

Barack Obama 'approved tapping Angela Merkel's phone 3 years ago'
President Barack Obama was told about monitoring of German Chancellor in 2010 and allowed it to continue, says German newspaper

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And remember this:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
It's IRS inconceivable IRS that the Obama administration IRS would weaponize IRS government agencies IRS against American citizens IRS.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Yeah, summit like that!

edit on 5-4-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

President Barack Obama was told about monitoring of German Chancellor in 2010 and allowed it to continue, says German newspaper

Every where you look: Politicized Spying. The Obama administration made a dang office culture out of it.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: xuenchen

Every where you look: Politicized Spying. The Obama administration made a dang office culture out of it.

Possibly a petri dish culture.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Don't forget he got caught wire tapping the AP presses office,cell and home phones.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Obama staying in Tahiti because of Spygate sounded intriguing initially but maybe a bit too much, but now not so much.

A petri dish, yes lol, I wonder if the impugned gentleman from Alabama, Mr. Sessions, might not have a good microscope focused on some bacilli. I bet them critters is ugly as heck up close!

edit on 5-4-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Bending it a bit I think.
However, not quite in the same league as G.W. though, he exposed a CIA women basically because her husband didn't go for the WMD spin...nice piece of crap ol' G.W. Eh?
That doesn't matter he was the GOP at its best wasn't he...and he never got impeached even for the above. (maybe he got let off for being a bit doo lalley)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Bending a bit, nope. But Gawrsh yes--Bush Crime Family, Clinton Crime Family The Obama-Soros Mob. Hopefully, Trump will continue to distance himself from such.

The funny thing about this: If they end up getting away with saying nobody did anything wrong, then all is fair I reckon'. Sheesh. Ain't NONE of wants that kind of "spying" ruling the day.
edit on 5-4-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

The funny thing about this: If they end up getting away with saying nobody did anything wrong, then all is fair I reckon'. Sheesh. Ain't NONE of wants that kind of "spying" ruling the day.

You are absolutely right. If it turns out that nothing gets done about the unmasking of names, the leaking to reporters like David Ignatius, the blatant in-your-face surveillance and spying Obama did on political opponents, journalists, and no doubt Trump, too, then from now on it will be tit for tat. Faith in our intelligence community will be down the drain. We are already circling it.

BTW, whatever happened to Anthony Weiner or Huma Abedin putting a gazillion State Dept. documents on her private laptop? ........stuff like that, for instance.

edit on 5-4-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

All facts.

All contained in the article.

It is all becoming clearer and clearer.

... but you JUST said it was opinion ...

LOL

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

~sigh~ One can write an opinion piece and include factual information in it to reference....no?

I can write an opinion about you and include some factual information about you to corroborate or shed light about my thoughts....no? Those facts lend credence to my supposition and if nothing else, make one want to investigate the probability that it indeed happened.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Gryphon66

~sigh~ One can write an opinion piece and include factual information in it to reference....no?

I can write an opinion about you and include some factual information about you to corroborate or shed light about my thoughts....no? Those facts lend credence to my supposition and if nothing else, make one want to investigate the probability that it indeed happened.

It's possible certainly.

It's not what the article CITED (ed) in your OP does which you acknowledged before The GUT's little head-pat.

I'm just curious ... are you willing to actually discuss the material in your post, or are you going to try to side-step with trivial innuendo?
edit on 5-4-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
For example ... a couple of reads of your article yielded one fact: it's illegal to leak classified information.

Everything else ... and I do mean virtually EVERYTHING is "could be," "might be," "if this has happened."

It's a POLITICAL OPINION PIECE Queen ... which is fine! We all have political opinions.

Why present it as fact?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

a reply to: smurfy

Bending a bit, nope. But Gawrsh yes--Bush Crime Family, Clinton Crime Family The Obama-Soros Mob. Hopefully, Trump will continue to distance himself from such.

Okay, let's go with the flow that they are all crooked, Obama was actually the little boy compared to Bush..who had 35 impeachment allegations against him at one time, but you went singular and made the impression that Obama was King Cobra, and we have a thread here about 'the abuse of foreign intel' that's is fecking enough to laugh your legs off on it's own, as if there is no need to worry about the NSA keeping an watchful eye on Netanyahu who's call boys were doing the fandango in NY on 9/11. If it was me in that position, I'd be looking to see what packet of crisps he bought, never mind who he talked to.
So to Donald bless him,

Question, should the NSA (National Security Agency) be allowed to collect basic metadata of citizen’s phone calls such as numbers, timestamps, and call durations?
Donald Trump’s answer: Yes, basic data collection is necessary to track suspected terrorists.

That sounds nice, does that make you happy? if so, think again, and go and look up how many home phone systems have a memory that can be triggered, and played back to anyone with the capability to listen.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

He is staying away from the US because he knows that the media will camp on his front lawn waiting for him to say something about what is going on with his spygate.

I can see him going "I didn't spied on American people", just like the old one "I didn't have sex with that woman"

edit on 5-4-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join