It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The buck stops.......somewhere else.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Czulkang
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Yes Trump is in charge now and I will hold him to the same standard as our last president, when there is proof if something illegal or unethical. PROOF. What I was trying to say with this thread is that Obama took credit for all the good things during his term but never took any blame for the bad, it was always somebody else who was to blame or he heard it from the news before his team told him. All I'm trying to say is he never once to my knowledge took the blame for anything in his 8 years.

Can you name one president that doesn't discribe??

For a fact obama was left with all of bushs disasters..

Just like trump will be left with any of Obamas..

So can you blame anything concerning Iraq other than the withdrawal(his call) on obama?? And even then you have to factor in the fact bush lied to get us into that war .. so hypothetically even the withdrawal was made with very limited options..

Obama care : the dems wanted a single payer option, the GOP insisted insurance companies be included, which gave them a blank check for tax payer dollars.. His fault for not holding out for single payer, but is it his fault we kept the insurance companies??

From my POV obama had great ideas, but was too weak to implement them.. imho always trying to be a moderate, while he was being vilified as a Muslim plante, antichrist trying to destroy America..

He knew pot shouldn't be schedule 1 and could change that with a single executive order..

But imho he was so afraid of making waves as the first black president, that he just got walked all over.. and they claimed the whole time he was gonna make himself king reguardless. .

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

Someone else needs to go back and see that Obama put it forth to congress and they just whistled and looked up pretending not to hear. A few times. See they make the final decision.

And trump who is on record saying stay out of Syria it's a waste of powder over and over and over and....
Twitter is 4EVA !

What was your point again¿

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Czulkang

I think you raise an interesting point in your title. Some years ago I was listening to a radio talk show and the guest was a Brit. They were discussing some political controversy of the day which as a result, the British politician, I believe an MP, resigned. He did not admit to any wrong doing but said that the controversy continuing was bad for his family, his party, and the nation and therefore resigned.

We've had many political controversies in the States and no one ever resigns unless their about to face criminal prosecution. At most, some low-level scape goat is put on the chopping block. There's no shame or honor left in American politics, on either side of the fence. We've accepted politicians lying to us for so long now that we are incapable of knowing what is true. They are all whores and snake-oil salesmen and I'd be happy to be done with the whole lot.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

Exactly! Things that normal people could not get away with but is plain for all to see if you are objective the elite do all the time there is no honor left in politics anymore it's bloodsport, people are too apathetic to do anything about it, makes me sad

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Clinton went to trial. He faced the music. He was acquitted but he went through the process.

edit on 452017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

I think that was just bait.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Clinton went to trial. He faced the music. He was acquitted but he went through the process.

Which was an absolute farce... that whole thing was idiotic. What waste of time and resources..

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Czulkang

Trump is a helpless old geezer President that's for sure. All the answers right there, but he can't read I guess.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

with our ex-president Barrack Hussein Obama the buck always stopped somewhere else.

It's always such a breath of fresh air to have a president who takes the ultimate credit/blame whenever one of his edicts or promises is blown from the water!
He'd never accuse anyone else!
Nor would he attempt the ethiclessness of attempting to distract from his ultimate blame!
Like you, he'd never degrade himself to where he'd still be whining about the previous president (like on campaign trail)!
He just 'man's up' and apologizes when he must!
A sterling example of a human!
Now, back to the immediately relevant bad Barrak...
Everyone look at Barrak!
Over there!
Look where I'm pointing!

edit on 5-4-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I think it was Harry Truman who had a sign on his desk that said "The buck stops here". We all know what that means he was the boss the final say was his and any consequences good or bad were his too. There is one person in the world who could clear all of the "wiretapping" bs out there right now but he isn't even in the country right now, with our ex-president Barrack Hussein Obama the buck always stopped somewhere else.

Im confused how can Obama do anything? Even if he responded people wont believe him and worse figure out a way to tie him further in to it.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Faced the music? HE LIED. What he did is in no way honorable, it was not done for the good of his family, for his party, or his nation.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

He was the president when all this was going on

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join