It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The buck stops.......somewhere else.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Obama could clear it up assuming he tells the truth.

Has he ever told the truth about anything?
Maybe 5% truth and 95% bullsh*t.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: RomeByFire

As we watch trump pass the buck for Syria right in front of our eyes. Amazing isn't it?

Apaarently someone needs to go back and watch ex-president (Then President) Obama repeatedly draw a line in the sand with Syria...then redraw it when crossed...then redraw it when crossed...then...well, I think even you can see that his inability to make a stand where/when it would have mattered and saved hunfreds of thousands of innocent lives was about the most unpresidential decision making/action ever NOT-enacted.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Isn't Obama still on the run?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

No, I'm just pointing out another reason why most people hate the guy. I thought he did pretty good job. We went from losing 800,000 jobs per month prior to him swearing in to were we are now. I guess it depends on what you value as an important measurement of success.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Obama is not the present head of the FBI... obama has absolutely no say so over US intelligence agencies..

Trump is their only boss..

He just didn't like what they said, and had already commited to the wire tapping claim after reading brietbart..

Trump isn't responsible for Obamas actions in office , just like obama wasn't for bushs..

But trump is the boss now and privy to all classified info.. every stitch of it..

Anything trump isn't releasing is because trump doesn't want to..

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
good luck trying to keep dropping conspiracy theories where trump is the victim, when trump runs the entire country.

I know right? Of all the arrogant and hypocritical threads. Trump deflects blame like teflon and the OP has the gall to bring up Obama. Lol.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

obama has absolutely no say so over US intelligence agencies..

Except the part how the Globalist Corporatocracy that owned Obama still owns the CIA.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
To be fair, Obama only spent the first eight years of his presidency blaming Bush. So there is that.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

obama has absolutely no say so over US intelligence agencies..

Except the part how the Globalist Corporatocracy that owned Obama still owns the CIA.

Well trump is their boss and could fire them yesterday...

He could declassify UFO files, and any other thing he wanted..

He is above even top secret clearance..

The only info he doesn't have access to is any investigations concerning specifically him.. and that is only if there is a warrant for it.

Anything not being released today is because trump doesn't want it released..

Conspiracy theories don't work when your guy is in charge..... that's why the conspiracy crowd floats back and forth depending on who is in office..

During the bush years they all sided with the left, during Obamas they all sided with the right..

How trump will operate when those very same conspiracy people make up half your base will be interesting for sure..

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
To be fair, Obama only spent the first eight years of his presidency blaming Bush. So there is that.

Actually it is the opposite...

Obama blamed bush for the decisions he was having to make because of bushs previous policies.. such as what to do in an Iraq , now everyone agrees was a bad idea to invade in the first place..

This OP is blaming obama for not releasing info he does not presently have the power to release... when trump is LITERALLY the only person who has the power to release said info...

When trump says it is Obamas fault that he is having to deal with the ramifications of Obamas troop withdrawal leaving the vacum for Isis. That is fair, because it is true...

Same way it was bush's fault obana was having to decide weather to withdraw or not in the first place..

The FBI not releasing "proof obama had him wire tapped " because either:

A) there is none , because it wasn't true in the first place..

B) Trump has the proof and is choosing not to release it..

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Conspiracy theories don't work when your guy is in charge..... that's why the conspiracy crowd floats back and forth depending on who is in office..

During the bush years they all sided with the left, during Obamas they all sided with the right..

And now the MSM and IC are for the first time dead set on toppling a sitting POTUS, with the government worshiping liberal types cheering them on even to the tune of praying that the IC will overthrow him.

Or is it all really just stagecraft to get the fraction of the population that be CT'ers on board with a POTUS for the first time? That's some conspiracy theory there!

edit on 5-4-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: JHumm
Obama learned a lot of things in his life, accept how to accept responsibility for his actions, and how to tell the truth.

Plus he's black and you know what that means.

No. I don't.

Please, tell us all what that means to you.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

And now the MSM and IC are for the first time dead set on toppling a sitting POTUS, with the government worshiping liberal types cheering them on even to the tune of praying that the IC will overthrow him.

The Nixon era begs to differ with you.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

So it's Bush's fault that Obama had to blame Bush throughout his entire presidency.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So it's Bush's fault that Obama had to blame Bush throughout his entire presidency.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Can you read...

Please quote where I said anything resembling that...

Or I guess you really mean..

"I have no point so I'm just going to spout nonesense to distract from that fact.."

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Or is it all really just stagecraft to get the fraction of the population that be CT'ers on board with a POTUS for the first time? That's some conspiracy theory there!

Doesn't change the fact trump is the boss , with full access to all classified info and the ability to hire and fire nearly any unelected position..

Trump now controls every aspect of most government agencies.

The wire tapping claims are a perfect example..

Trump has access to all that info..

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The substance is his presidency, can you name one time in the 8 years of his term when he said" my bad that's my fault I made a bad decision? I don't hate the man hate is a strong word I dislike many many if his policy decisions.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Only the bucks he can squeeze into his pockets.
The ones bearing responsibilities stop with who ever is closest to the corner bus stop.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Czulkang

The substance is his presidency, can you name one time in the 8 years of his term when he said" my bad that's my fault I made a bad decision? I don't hate the man hate is a strong word I dislike many many if his policy decisions.

Sure. Obama considers his actions in Syria to be a personal failing for his Presidency. Also, if you cared about a FACTUAL narrative about when Obama used the blame Bush game, you'd know he only did it during his first term and it usually only applied to things like the economy or pulling troops out of Iraq.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Yes Trump is in charge now and I will hold him to the same standard as our last president, when there is proof if something illegal or unethical. PROOF. What I was trying to say with this thread is that Obama took credit for all the good things during his term but never took any blame for the bad, it was always somebody else who was to blame or he heard it from the news before his team told him. All I'm trying to say is he never once to my knowledge took the blame for anything in his 8 years.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join